IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell & Elissa Frost Got Married! - Part 2

happy atheist

Would love to know the full text of Joseph's sermon. Hopefully it wasn't all about death. And oh what I wouldn't give to hear Anna's song.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Maxwells, put up video of the singing during the ceremony! The names of the songs tells us nothing, we want to hear what the songs say.

I looked at the wedding pics on Chris' site and not sure if some aren't on there or I just missed them, but-

Woah on the wedding kiss! Where did that come from?? Where has he seen that? Do you think she knew that was coming?

So we see the Maxwell sisters and brothers walking back down the aisle together, but of course no pic of Elissa's sisters and brother together. They're not Maxwells so who would want to see them I guess. Steve you are so arrogant!

The pic of Joseph clinging to (hugging) Terie and all she's offering him is a one-armed side hug. How very sad.

There's so much to snark on, I just can't....

The kiss! People like interacting with the groom! A sermon about Revelation!

Seriously, what is it with these people?!

Haha, yes, no one likes to interact with the bride, just the Maxwell groom.

They are God's most sooooooper speshul snowflakes! They are the Most Important!! Eleventy!!!111!!!

Saw the new pictures. What's the deal w/ dismissing the guests by rows. Is that a Maxwell thing? It was in the latest Moody book also.

While I'm sure there are other couples who have done that at their wedding, the Maxwells definitely copy each other. If one of them comes up with an idea- such as the baby rattle- the others adopt the idea and use it, only one new idea allowed every few years I think. So when john and Jesse get married, I'm expecting one of the brothers to bring the ring in at the rehearsals using a remote helicopter like John did.

I've seen the dip-kiss and carrying the bride down the aisle before. Any other couple and I would not think twice. But these are the Maxwells. That's one heck of a way to punctuate a no-touch courtship.

I can see why, though. He's my age, and if I hadn't touched anyone of the opposite gender intimately until this moment, not even my intended, shoot, I'd pick up the groom and carry him down the aisle. :lol:

Wwwooohhhh... He looked like he was going to pork her right on the alter!!!

As the millionaire matchmaker would say, he's picking with his pecker!! *LOL*

I wonder if Joseph forewarned Stevie about that so he wouldn't have a coronary right there on the "stage". Honestly, so out of character for a Maxwell, especially in front of all the family.

Wait, I missed a step along the way here -- I'm looking on Christopher's photography site, in the wedding gallery section, at the photos of Joseph and Elissa -- and I'm not seeing the ones being discussed here. Am I in the wrong place?

TIA...

Wait, I missed a step along the way here -- I'm looking on Christopher's photography site, in the wedding gallery section, at the photos of Joseph and Elissa -- and I'm not seeing the ones being discussed here. Am I in the wrong place?

TIA...

blog.titus2.com/2014/10/13/joseph-and-elissa-maxwell-wedding-pictures-part-3/ :D

The message I get from all of these photos is that the wedding was all about the Maxwells and the Frosts were only there because they supplied the sacrificial daughter.

I know that the 2Tits blog is a marketing effort and I know we're only being shown a portion of the photos and being told the story from one of the families involved, but it's more than just that. I can't quite put my finger on why I feel that way... just things like there there being photos of all of the Maxwells in the wedding party during the recessional, but not the Frosts. I call bullshit on the Frosts wanting privacy, the Maxwells aren't shy of to splash their photos all over the website when it suits them. They certainly haven't avoided posting group shots with them included, at any rate. Maybe I'm reading a little more into it than I should, but I'm seeing more evidence of their (or should I just say Steve's) egocentrism.

Edited for riffles

That picture makes my back hurt. Hopefully he discussed this with her before it happened.

Anna sang "How Beautiful" and the couple sang "Channels Only".

How Beautiful is not easy to sing. Wish we could hear an audio! I can't imagine it with a bluegrass twang. :doh:

[bBvideo 560,340:2yvox0mu]

[/bBvideo]

[bBvideo 560,340:2yvox0mu]

[/bBvideo]

I wonder if they chose "Channels Only" because it was written by a Maxwell? (relative?) It's kind of plodding for a wedding song.

The fourth pic down is such a beautiful shot of that child's face. But, really Chris, if you can't learn any other photo skills, learn to crop! I have no skills, and don't even see properly, and even I crop out mess in the background.

Oh, and:

iKMt8Ed.jpg

blog.titus2.com/2014/10/13/joseph-and-elissa-maxwell-wedding-pictures-part-3/ :D

Thank you! Duh, I was so focused on Christopher's site that I completely forgot to check the blog -- how ditzy of me! :embarrassed:

The "slideshow of their lives" is strange to me. Isn't that something people do at funerals? I can see how it would be fun to have baby albums and things out at the reception but I'm not sure about the wedding. Maybe it's just the way they worded it that's getting to me.

I looked at the wedding pics on Chris' site and not sure if some aren't on there or I just missed them, but-

Woah on the wedding kiss! Where did that come from?? Where has he seen that? Do you think she knew that was coming?

So we see the Maxwell sisters and brothers walking back down the aisle together, but of course no pic of Elissa's sisters and brother together. They're not Maxwells so who would want to see them I guess. Steve you are so arrogant!

The pic of Joseph clinging to (hugging) Terie and all she's offering him is a one-armed side hug. How very sad.

You know, I am disagreeing on this. I think the Frosts did not want the attention. Her parents and siblings names are not mentioned and there are precious few pictures of them. There were plenty of pics and name mentions of Anna's family. I just don't think they would have been this coy without a reason.

Here's one of the hymns Joseph and Elissa sang. It's really quite lovely.

[bBvideo 560,340:2poaekrv]

[/bBvideo]

ETA: Someone already posted this. Oh well, this one's a different version. More to go around. :D

Archived