IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell & Elissa Frost Got Married! - Part 2

happy atheist

The dip kiss is what Jill Duggar did. And I believe it was Zach Bates who ran out with his bride. That's probably where he got his ideas. It's not like he's ever seen a movie.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No mention of it on their blog but they (Maxwells) have nothing posted from the 15th to 25th of June. Jill was married on the 21st??

No mention of it on their blog but they (Maxwells) have nothing posted from the 15th to 25th of June. Jill was married on the 21st??

Nice observation! Maybe they did go to her wedding.

The dip kiss is what Jill Duggar did. And I believe it was Zach Bates who ran out with his bride. That's probably where he got his ideas. It's not like he's ever seen a movie.

Nathan ran out carrying Mel at their wedding.

Oh, then John will be next. That buys Steve a little more time to not have to push Anna out there quite yet. Doing a plan redesign. And you can't tell me John hasn't had lots of prospects. My guess is once he secures a home (Gigi's!), he'll be a'courtin'!

Yeah, Steve has a little more time before marrying off a daughter, but only a little more. People have already started talking. In two or three years it will definitely be damaging their brand. And after John marries (which I suspect will be in a year, two years max), the chasm between the sons and the daughters will be inescapably glaring.

Nathan ran out carrying Mel at their wedding.

Too bad Melanie didn't run out. Alone.

Love a couple of the comments on their blog. One states how stylish the wedding was and directly underneath that, one commenter says how she loved how godly, unworldly and NOT stylish the wedding was...

Love a couple of the comments on their blog. One states how stylish the wedding was and directly underneath that, one commenter says how she loved how godly, unworldly and NOT stylish the wedding was...

I noticed that too :lol:

Also "Did Mr. Maxwell marry them? Did Joseph and Elissa go on a honeymoon trip?! must have been from one us. How kind of Stevie to offer a >>>>> reply :naughty:

My question, just got deleted rather than even being edited. Elizabeth I asked if the wedding had been filmed and if so uploaded as I'm sure there are quite a lot of us out there who would like to watch it. blessings etc :wink-penguin:

So I take that's a no Stevie?

"Posts may be edited, deleted or archived at the discretion of the owner to remain in compliance with freejinger.org Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Rules. Any posts that are edited will have a notation made as to the reason for the edit." (From the statement about the TOU)

Too bad Steve can't be this upfront and honest about his website.

Not really that many comments on their marriage. :shock: Where are all the "fans"?!?!

I think they pissed their fans off by the sting operation.

I think there have been too many posts over too long a time to sustain interest. One a day for a week would have worked. An occasional one over 6 weeks interspersed with ENERGIZE! posts does not.... energize.

What do they do, after having made a running break for it, when they get outside? Does he just unceremoniously set her down? Do they stand around waiting for everyone else? Did they turn around and walk back in together to do the row-by-row dismissal? :shrug:

I do like the fact that Joseph and Elissa didn't have several gift registries with a lot of crap on them, unlike Jill and Derick or Ben and Jessa.

(I am in an awkward position writing this and since you lurk here Stevehovah, this is a COMPLIMENT.)

I reread the post about Joe and Elissas's story and Joe said he popped the question May 22. Then I remembered Grandma Mary Maxwell died around that time. Her funeral was the day that he proposed! http://m.omaha.com/obits/mary-ann-maxwe ... l?mode=jqm

Could there be a more Maxwellian thing to do? Propose to the woman you want to spend your life with, while literally atending a funeral the same day. Because DEATH!

Blog commenter Ruth must be an FJer.

I love her comment about "No stylish photographs for this couple", and makes it sound like a compliment.

Could there be a more Maxwellian thing to do? Propose to the woman you want to spend your life with, while literally atending a funeral the same day. Because DEATH!

It sounded like he didn't go to the funeral cuz he made a special trip to see Elissa. KY is about 8 hours from Leavenworth. Funeral was in Omaha. Unless he flew which I doubt.

It sounded like he didn't go to the funeral cuz he made a special trip to see Elissa. KY is about 8 hours from Leavenworth. Funeral was in Omaha. Unless he flew which I doubt.

Maybe he did attend the funeral and just proposed to Elissa over Skype. It works just fine in a no-touch courtship, right?

I think they are private. No names other than Elissa's have been mentioned (have they even mentioned her last name?) and the Maxwells just haven't done that in the past. The father may even have some sort of job where he does not want his private whackadoodleness exposed a la KEN or there may be extended family strife where they don't want more liberal relatives to know what they are up to. My husband and I have to stop my mom and her constant facebook obsession when she posts things about my kids we'd rather not have broadcast. My husband is incredibly private. If our child married someone with an internet presence I can see him objecting strenuously to posting details about our family for no other reason than he just doesn't like the whole idea of displaying his family online. No one has been able to dig up much on this family online. That leads me to think they are simply private people. Joseph mentioned something about protecting the Frosts' privacy and I believe him. The Maxwells' past behavior and the lack of Frost info online really back that up.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bruce-frost/72/140/a9

Bruce Frost is treasurer at Lexmark. And now his name and business are forever attached to Free Jinger. Not as bad as being forever attached to Steve Maxwell, though. :nenner:

Maybe she came to the service? Did we ever find pictures from that service?

It would be pretty shitty if he ditched his Grandma's service. It's not like he has an actual job. He can come and go as he likes.

From the blog:

On May 22nd, I made a surprise visit and asked Elissa to marry me, and she said “yes!â€

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and guess he bought the plane tickets before Grandma passed. I like the idea of a Skype proposal, though. :lol:

ETA I checked my browser history for all the obituary & funeral information I found on the funeral back in spring. Looks like some of it's been scrubbed; I'm still looking through my history and doing new google searches. Way to close the barn door after the horse is out, Steve. Do we have a middle finger smiley?

ETA2 There's still some stuff on google; idk what happened with the one I accused Steve of wiping. I guess I take it back.

It would be pretty shitty if he ditched his Grandma's service. It's not like he has an actual job. He can come and go as he likes.

But if he'd planned his proposal for that day it couldn't be postponed: it was on the schedule! He is a Maxwell, after all.

Archived