IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell & Elissa Frost Got Married! - Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that... burrito filling? :shock:

JandE-200.jpg

Whatever it is it's a very unappetizing picture.

No. Looks like shredded chicken in BBQ sauce. Probably boiled, pulled chicken and bottled sauce. Cause of that PhD in homemaking.

I agree it's meat, BBQ chicken or pork, which means it can't be burrito filling cause that doesn't contain meat (and you don't even notice the meat is missing :P )

It looks like shredded dog turds.

To go back a page or not...

Just walked in, but I'm not sure I wanna know the subject matter...

:oops:

I noticed in the new pictures they are credited to ChristopherMaxwell.com instead of just Christopher. I bet 'ole Steve got tired of us snarking on the way the pictures were watermarked. Hi Stevie! :nenner:

To go back a page or not...

Just walked in, but I'm not sure I wanna know the subject matter...

:oops:

Food from the wedding :D

Wow, NR Anna is actually wearing a skirt and top instead of a frumper! In the pregnancy post, she us also wearing a skirt and top. Though, she and Chris match, blue/tan.

Now why isn't Joshie sitting next to his cousins in the family pic? He's to big for Chris to be holding him like a toddler. I guess Chris is showing his control over his family.

Well, at least they did serve substantial food (including salad! yay veggies!) rather than just root beer floats or a bowl of mints or whatever. Can probably thank the Frosts for that, and the fact that there aren't 1000 guests!

Well, at least they did serve substantial food (including salad! yay veggies!) rather than just root beer floats or a bowl of mints or whatever. Can probably thank the Frosts for that, and the fact that there aren't 1000 guests!

I agree with this. I will never understand the notion of putting on a wedding with mile-long registry lists, ten gazillion bridesmaids, travel and hotel requirements for guests, and then ... mints, cake, and punch to celebrate.

I give them credit for feeding their guests.

Sarah finally finished the wedding story today, almost two months after the actual wedding.

She took so long to finish the story this thread fell off the first page and I had to go looking for it.

And will the Maxwell's ever stop thinking they are just God's super dee duper favorites? Sarah's line about the Lord graciously holding off rain just for Elissa and Joseph's wedding just drives me nuts.

Whenever I read something like this I ask myself: Why didn't God just make nice weather that day to begin with? Why the threat of rain first?

:sleeping: .... * grunt snert * hhrrmmm? What, what's happening? Another wedding post? Seriously?

IMO, this is an awkward finish to the wedding story series on their blog. I assumed that the last wedding post was the one written by Joseph. The brief explanation at the end of his post on why they kept it all secret was a nice finishing punctuation for the saga.

This is just... awkward.

Whenever I read something like this I ask myself: Why didn't God just make nice weather that day to begin with? Why the threat of rain first?

There were probably some other people praying in favor of rain, but then the Maxwells out-prayed them.

God was like, your crops can wait, dude. The spawn of Steve, my main man, is gettin' married today!

So is that John with his arm around Elissa in the background of the first picture? Bizarro that at that he'd gotten almost as far with her as Joseph had at that point.

So is that John with his arm around Elissa in the background of the first picture? Bizarro that at that he'd gotten almost as far with her as Joseph had at that point.

She was probably hoping Daddy would get her John and was a little confused when Joseph showed up at the altar.

Wow, NR Anna is actually wearing a skirt and top instead of a frumper! In the pregnancy post, she us also wearing a skirt and top. Though, she and Chris match, blue/tan.

Now why isn't Joshie sitting next to his cousins in the family pic? He's to big for Chris to be holding him like a toddler. I guess Chris is showing his control over his family.

I think Anna looks thin in the blue/tan picture, even with pregnancy. I hope her "optimistic" morning sickness (is that what they called it?) wasn't so bad that she lost several pounds. She really is a pretty woman and kind of exudes a gentle spirit. I hope Christopher treats her well and is deserving of her sweetness.

I thought the Joseph Steve hug looked weird. Joseph has actually put his head in his father's shoulder.

Ok, glad I wasn't the only one who was a little :? at that photo. I think the weird part is that Joseph has his head on Steve's shoulder, but Steve's head is up, so it all just looks kind of childish but also awkward but also like some kind of prostration. I don't know. I think if they had their heads on each other's shoulders it would just be a very close hug, but this...is :evil-eye:

You'd think that someone could have been arsed to move the electrical cord out of the family photo before Christopher took the picture.

Archived