IGNORED

Four Little Fergusons

FJismyheadship

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no emoticon that can do this justice.

I don't have a computer at the moment only my phone, however, if somebody makes a meme out of this picture I will love you FOREVER!!!!!

I am completely fascinated by the psycological side of this.

Dear Tonya,

HEY GURL! Don't worry, I got your back. I know how embarrassing it is when the wind just suddenly rips most of your clothes off during a photo shoot. So, so humiliating. Especially after all those talks with the kids about modesty. UGGGGGH, right? But it's okay, I edited all your clothes back on so you can be the beautiful debutante Barbie in the ball gown instead of Pregnancy Fetish Call Girl Barbie in your *whispers* underthings.

YOU'RE SO WELCOME!!! ANYTIME!!! BFFS4EVA!!!

YOURS IN +, XOXO!!!!

24odr8i.png

I'm not into modesty, but the picture actually looks better when she is fully clothed. :lol: I can't wrap my mind around telling a child they can't have a Barbie because it isn't dressed modestly enough and then the child comes home and sees pictures of mommy(and you know she probably has these hanging on the wall) dressed like that and showing it to the world. If her body is for her husband then she should have only shown these pictures to him. As it is her body is for the entire world to see.

I don't care one way or another about modesty either, I'm a full-coverage kind of person (which has nothing to do with forgetting to shave my legs. NOTHING. Pay no attention to the fur behind the yoga pants), but I don't give a fuck what others do. It's the hypocrisy that makes me crazy.

scan_pic0127_thumb_zps4058faa1.jpg

Where is the Do Not Like button?

:evil-eye:

:evil-eye: Wha.....and she's worried about immodest Barbie dolls? Mmmmmk then...:evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye:

Dear Tonya,

HEY GURL! Don't worry, I got your back. I know how embarrassing it is when the wind just suddenly rips most of your clothes off during a photo shoot. So, so humiliating. Especially after all those talks with the kids about modesty. UGGGGGH, right? But it's okay, I edited all your clothes back on so you can be the beautiful debutante Barbie in the ball gown instead of Pregnancy Fetish Call Girl Barbie in your *whispers* underthings.

YOU'RE SO WELCOME!!! ANYTIME!!! BFFS4EVA!!!

YOURS IN +, XOXO!!!!

24odr8i.png

I cried. :lol: :lol: :lol:

With apologies to St Rickman, that pose just made me think:

1z1r61l.png

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Forgive the less-than-amazing quality of this one, I knocked it out in about 5 minutes because I'm headed back to bed.

Tonya's friends must die inside every time she asks them to take ANOTHER picture of her. If she hires someone to do it then "Tonya Glamor Pouty Shots" must be a line item in their monthly (or, hell, weekly!) budget.

I don't have a computer at the moment only my phone, however, if somebody makes a meme out of this picture I will love you FOREVER!!!!!

I think captioning it with her own words says it best, but, just for variety, I chose a different picture from this post:

4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/you-know-youve-been-pregnant-a-lot-when/

words are from this one:

4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/train-up-a-child/

ilRGDor.jpg

To all her loyal supporters. I'm not jealous of her or even hate her. I'm really confused about her scantily dressed photos since she won't even let her daughter buy a Barbie with mini skirt and halter top. Think about that for a long time and maybe even ask her to explain this. I bet she won't allow it because facing her own hypocrisy will be hard.

I think captioning it with her own words says it best, but, just for variety, I chose a different picture from this post:

4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/you-know-youve-been-pregnant-a-lot-when/

words are from this one:

4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/train-up-a-child/

ilRGDor.jpg

Thank you for indulging me! Once I get my precious new laptop up and running this middle aged lady is going to learn how to do these things for herself! There are so many pictures and quotes, and combinations to choose from! Squee!

We relentlessly attack both her intelligence and her character, and the one thing that she feels to take off her blog is the picture of her sitting in chicken poop.

That pretty much explains everything.

Thank you for indulging me! Once I get my precious new laptop up and running this middle aged lady is going to learn how to do these things for herself! There are so many pictures and quotes, and combinations to choose from! Squee!

We relentlessly attack both her intelligence and her character, and the one thing that she feels to take off her blog is the picture of her sitting in chicken poop.

That pretty much explains everything.

Every time I see this picture I giggle for many reasons, but mostly because due to positioning/background it looks like she has a shocking "outie".

I'm pretty sure she will justify it by saying "It's me showing off my pregnancy. It's not sexual like people being naked!"

As if being naked = something sexual :angry-banghead: Though I guess someone who wouldn't let their kids play with a Barbie doll with a short skirt wouldn't let them play with a Barbie doll with no skirt, or let their kids go to the beach with no skirt...

OMG y'all Tonya has come up with this brilliant thing called a chore chart! How exciting! A chore chart! What a unique idea.CHORE CHART! I have never met a parent who has ever done a CHORE CHART!

This one is special y'all because instead of stickers she uses MAGNETS! I would be lost without these really creative and innovative parenting ideas. It uses even uses alliteration! Chore chart- it has a nice ring to it!!!!

OMG y'all Tonya has come up with this brilliant thing called a chore chart! How exciting! A chore chart! What a unique idea.CHORE CHART! I have never met a parent who has ever done a CHORE CHART!

This one is special y'all because instead of stickers she uses MAGNETS! I would be lost without these really creative and innovative parenting ideas. It uses even uses alliteration! Chore chart- it has a nice ring to it!!!!

Or - she saw the Melissa & Doug version and copied it. :roll: http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Delu ... B000NTZL7U

Which, I'll admit, I've thought about doing, ever since I saw one a couple of years ago. I should totally have blogged it and claimed the idea as my own. :)

I'm pretty sure she will justify it by saying "It's me showing off my pregnancy. It's not sexual like people being naked!"

As if being naked = something sexual :angry-banghead: Though I guess someone who wouldn't let their kids play with a Barbie doll with a short skirt wouldn't let them play with a Barbie doll with no skirt, or let their kids go to the beach with no skirt...

I've seen people on the beach in non-wholesome wear bathing suits that cover more than she is in those pictures. If she is proud of her body and wants to show it off, go for it. But doing that while shaming people who wear halter tops and short skirts is just hypocritical. I'm surprised she took the sitting in chicken poop pictures down but left up the half-naked ones.

My microwave died, and I didn't buy another one, and... and I don't actually think my reasons are interesting enough to discuss.

The thing is, women like Fergie are put into such circumscribed worlds.

No job.

No time when the kids are at school to explore own interests/hang with other parents.

No role in adult decision making (see Headship).

So what's left?

Household minutiae.

And somehow it's supposed to be so meaningful. It's not just a microwave, or a chore chart! It's part of God's eternal plan!

Sad. :violin:

Or - she saw the Melissa & Doug version and copied it. :roll: http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Delu ... B000NTZL7U

Which, I'll admit, I've thought about doing, ever since I saw one a couple of years ago. I should totally have blogged it and claimed the idea as my own. :)

I was at a friends house this morning for breakfast and that is what she had. Am I extra special because I drew my chore chart on white paper and put it in a plastic page protector so my kids can use dry erase markers with it? The older ones have to do lists and can cross off and wipe it off everyday does that make me special? Should I write a blog? "The Redundant Mom's Handbook?"

So what's left?

Household minutiae.

That's got to be hard on their marriages too. What would you even talk about? Your husband sees the kids everyday too, there's only so many funny stories about the kids you can tell your OWN SPOUSE in place of actual conversation. They don't read/watch anything that isn't "Christian" enough, go much of anywhere, the kids don't go to school... talk about no mystery, geeze. I mean sure, my spouse survived 6 months of that when I was depressed, but he wasn't exactly jumping for joy, and I still read the news and watched TV with him and had online classes, so at least we had SOMETHING to talk about. Plus he knew it wasn't permanent, it was a bad spot in our marriage, not Boring is What Jesus Expects of You Forever Amen.

She is completely delusional:

I am asking the Lord to, somewhere out in the world, raise up a little boy, or a little girl, ready to marry my children. Being raised in a home that speaks blessings, and prays diligently for their children’s purity, for my children as their children’s future spouses. A family that is aware of satan lurking on the internet, billboards and scantly clad women/men on tv.

**cough**and scantily clad women on mommy blogs**cough**

If the halter top fits....(Tonya's probably already wearing it...and taking selfies to show her husband anyone that will look. Because purity.)

Oh, and that face she is always pulling in pictures? Just no.

And another thing...the Dale fucked up our marriage so now we have to start all over again pics? You know the one where he's resting his hand on her ass? That's tacky. Yep, I said it.

Further, I giggled when I read this:

Truthfully, what I wanted to do yesterday was stamp my foot and shout to those mean forums,

“STOP looking for my husband on dating sites

I would totally yell something like, "What the fuck are you doing on a dating site you cheating son of a bitch?" For real. I would give fuck all that someone had found him. I would be more concerned about the fact that he was there to be found.

This is kind of like her blaming the building on Dales affair :evil-eye: But he left, so things are totally cool now :D :roll: You know what they say...you can take the boy out of the building, but you can't take the cheater out of the boy.

STOP accusing me of hurting my kids

Referring to her crawling babies...yes, babies:

They know they get a hand spank, and they know they don’t want that.

Referring to her toddlers:

As they become toddlers, we introduce a spank on the diaper, transitioning to a spank on the leg around age 2.

Meet “The Rodâ€

(Underneath is a wooden Pampered Chef spoon with "The Rod" written on it. Yes, really.)

abusive parents give us that choose to spank a bad name

Here, let me fix that for you Tonya:

abusive parents give us that choose to hit a bad name

You're welcome.

As Destiny has gotten older, we have started giving her the responsibility of choosing her punishment. One especially difficult evening, Dale had enough of her disobedience, and told Destiny that she had until the end of supper to make a decision:

Lose a new Christmas toy for an undetermined amount of time

OR

Get a spank

Her meal was spent in silent contemplation, as she considered her choices. And boy, did that last bite sit on her plate for a looong time.

I literally gagged when I read this. And I hope the poor thing would have told them to take that Christmas gift and shove it before she consented to them hitting and inflicting pain on her.

Now what was it Tonya said at the beginning of this post? Oh, I know:

STOP accusing me of hurting my kids

Archived