FJismyheadship

FACTS! FACTS! BEGONE EVIL FACTS!

*ahem*

carry on

I guess essential oils will eat through those as well. :wink-penguin:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm, nothing makes me want to ingest something like watching it eat right through someone something else.

16hitzl.png

[bBvideo 560,340:2ywyszhz]

[/bBvideo]

She posted this lulz worthy video on her (still public, very public) facebook page. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, she is currently single-handedly responsible for the education of four young minds.

Creationists typically place "Noah's Flood" a little under 4500 years ago. Needless to say, evidence for such a recent population bottleneck (Biblically, 8 people, mostly already blood relatives!) is nonexistent.

[bBvideo 560,340:1ope9u95]
[/bBvideo]

She posted this lulz worthy video on her (still public, very public) facebook page. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, she is currently single-handedly responsible for the education of four young minds.

Damn. I was hoping for the video that reveals how the shape-shifting lizard people are using chemtrails to get us into the FEMA camps to insert the RFID chips. :popcorn2: :wink-kitty:

.... That's not the concept of human evolution at all. :pull-hair:

Yeah, I felt like that woman in the insurance commercial: "That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works!"

I posted a comment about how balloons are not plastic. It wasn't approved. :o I'm stunned! (okay, not really).

I posted a comment about how balloons are not plastic. It wasn't approved. :o I'm stunned! (okay, not really).

*mutters* ebil facts :shifty-kitty:

Speaking of conspiracy theories, she posted this on her public facebook today:

The more closely our team investigates the facts about Ebola here at Natural News, the more I'm convinced the United States government is intentionally trying to increase the spread of the outbreak rather than contain it. I realize this assertion may sound outlandish, but review the evidence below and decide for yourself. This story is extensively sourced with verifiable links.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047118_Ebola ... ities.html

The links are verifiable! It must be true!

Speaking of conspiracy theories, she posted this on her public facebook today:

The links are verifiable! It must be true!

Can anyone tell me why the conspiracy theorists believe that the rich or the government or whomever wants to kill off 90 percent of the population (the number I'm hearing on my fakebook accts.)? I have yet to understand why getting rid of the slaves and customers of the rich would benefit the rich.... :geek:

Sorry, this has been said a million times already. I just powered through this thread instead of working for the last couple of hours (it's going to be a late night. sigh).

Anywho, I think this chick stays with her husband mostly out of fear, but also because she can lord her "righteousness" over him for the absolute rest of his life. She is the type of person that will wake up from a sound sleep to dispute some minor, inconsequential detail from the day before. I bet she holds grudges For. Ever. We've all known people like this. That friend that dropped you for talking to a boy she had a crush on in high school (you should have KNOWN she STILL had some feelings for them, even though they were never together, and it had been ten years, and she never even mentioned him to you). Your great aunt, who can't help but bring up how you dropped her favorite serving platter at age four and shouldn't be trusted with "nice things," every SINGLE time the family gets together for a meal. We've ALL dated someone like this too, who has an arsenal of perceived slights to draw from any time you try to work through something in the relationship. "I didn't MEAN to hurt your feelings when I said you weren't as pretty as my last girlfriend, so I don't want you to meet my friends. Calm down! Remember the time you said you'd meet me at 6, and got there at 6:30? Or when you didn't like my jacket? What about when you when you hugged that guy RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, even though you went out on three dates with him in the mid-nineties?" etc AD NAUSEUM.

Bitch has a get out of jail free card with no expiration date. She can treat him however she'd like, for LIFE.

She doesn't forgive him. She'll never forgive him. She stays to make him miserable. He stays to give the appearance of repentance and thereby salvage his reputation (small town).

Sorry, this has been said a million times already. I just powered through this thread instead of working for the last couple of hours (it's going to be a late night. sigh).

Anywho, I think this chick stays with her husband mostly out of fear, but also because she can lord her "righteousness" over him for the absolute rest of his life. She is the type of person that will wake up from a sound sleep to dispute some minor, inconsequential detail from the day before. I bet she holds grudges For. Ever. We've all known people like this. That friend that dropped you for talking to a boy she had a crush on in high school (you should have KNOWN she STILL had some feelings for them, even though they were never together, and it had been ten years, and she never even mentioned him to you). Your great aunt, who can't help but bring up how you dropped her favorite serving platter at age four and shouldn't be trusted with "nice things," every SINGLE time the family gets together for a meal. We've ALL dated someone like this too, who has an arsenal of perceived slights to draw from any time you try to work through something in the relationship. "I didn't MEAN to hurt your feelings when I said you weren't as pretty as my last girlfriend, so I don't want you to meet my friends. Calm down! Remember the time you said you'd meet me at 6, and got there at 6:30? Or when you didn't like my jacket? What about when you when you hugged that guy RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, even though you went out on three dates with him in the mid-nineties?" etc AD NAUSEUM.

Bitch has a get out of jail free card with no expiration date. She can treat him however she'd like, for LIFE.

She doesn't forgive him. She'll never forgive him. She stays to make him miserable. He stays to give the appearance of repentance and thereby salvage his reputation (small town).

Exactly. If you look at the pictures of the re-wedding, those are not the faces of a couple in love. There is fear, resentment, and retribution written on their faces. He's a cheating dick and she's going to roast him over the coals for the rest of their lives.

What a fun environment to grow up in! There's NO WAY those kids won't turn out with some seriously flawed ideas about marriage and relationships.

Oh good gravy. I got to this little passage in the first installment of her infidelity diatribes and about pooped my pants:

" Satan already tried to stop this story from coming once, when he had my newer Dell crash. 3 computer techies looked at it and deemed it un-salvageable, even ones who had near perfect records of saving the un-saveable. I was devastated at the hours lost, the sleepless nights writing until wee hours of the morning, wasted.

I will not be stopped by the devil."

Yes, most definitely the work of Satan himself. These people are fruitcakes using religion as a crutch to get through the issues caused by his wandering dick. Every sentence of hers is stilted with an "IN JESUS NAME" or "PRAISE BE TO GOD" like she has to spit out these utterances to wade through her thoughts.

Oh good gravy. I got to this little passage in the first installment of her infidelity diatribes and about pooped my pants:

" Satan already tried to stop this story from coming once, when he had my newer Dell crash. 3 computer techies looked at it and deemed it un-salvageable, even ones who had near perfect records of saving the un-saveable. I was devastated at the hours lost, the sleepless nights writing until wee hours of the morning, wasted.

I will not be stopped by the devil."

Um, Tonya . . .there's a way to keep Satan from destroying your work if the computer crashes.

PYGgeb2l.jpg

yrU6dUnl.jpg

Just a reminder that . . .

NRldehol.jpg

and so should you.

She's posted a recipe for "Pretzel candy spiderwebs for HALLOWEEN" :o
looks pretty good nomnom

She's posted a recipe for "Pretzel candy spiderwebs for HALLOWEEN" :o

In her blog, she wrote about how she didn't let the children celebrate Halloween. They all dressed up as a family, with a theme, and went to a church fall festival. So I dunno what this is all about.

In her blog, she wrote about how she didn't let the children celebrate Halloween. They all dressed up as a family, with a theme, and went to a church fall festival. So I dunno what this is all about.

Traffic from other food blog

Well, as a positive note, this blog prompted me to report a naked toddler video a mom-acquaintance of mine posted on Facebook.

Well, as a positive note, this blog prompted me to report a naked toddler video a mom-acquaintance of mine posted on Facebook.

Report....like to the authorities?

Even if she is not celebrating "Halloween" I don't think she's the type to be able to resist costumes for herself and costumes for the kids. Half the pictures she takes of them and of her seem very staged/costumey....

Even if she is not celebrating "Halloween" I don't think she's the type to be able to resist costumes for herself and costumes for the kids. Half the pictures she takes of them and of her seem very staged/costumey....

She will tell her kids how bad Halloween Is and dressing like evil things like witches and vampires are bad and draw attention from the devil, then dress up like a dominatrix and take millions of pictures of herself, making the duck face and giving sultry looks into the camera.

then dress up like a dominatrix and take millions of pictures of herself, making the duck face and giving sultry looks into the camera.

So basically her pregnancy pictures, but with lots of black patent leather this time. :lol:

Grimalkin, have I told you that you're wonderful?

Report....like to the authorities?

Noooo! To Facebook. They'll look at the video, deem it's appropriateness and remove it if necessary.

Archived