IGNORED

Four Little Fergusons

FJismyheadship

And just to harp yet again. Genius with the genius IQ who has taught herself how to be a healthcare professional has this little gem on how to treat respiratory illnesses naturally.....right after instructions on wrapping a baby with an ACE BANDAGAGE around their chest to hold warm onion petals onto their chest for the night of sleep.

If the infection is bacterial, 3 days of this will usually kick it. If it’s a chronic infection, then this will not work. Most infections are bacterial, unless of course your child struggles with this due to other circumstances.

Oh, I can tell you were precisely the antibiotic seeking moron the CDC cautions healthcare providers against giving into the demands before you went "natural", weren't you? In fact, 80-95% of all ear infections are VIRAL. That means whether you give antibiotics, homeopathic tablets, or do nothing, it will clear up within 3-5 days. Eight children, untold numbers of ear infections, and I've treated with antibiotics exactly ONCE, and that was because said child was asymptomatic for an ear infection but lost milestones, which clearly fit criteria that it was bacterial and required antibiotics. And that's not because I've set myself up as some natural/holistic guru who knows everything but simply because I am well educated and in healthcare and already knew that the vast majority of ear infections are viral, that the reason antibiotics appear to clear them up is because the antibiotics have anti-inflammatory properties or placebo effect (depending on which antibiotic you are prescribed) and that they will clear up on their own, so the goal is to keep the child comfortable.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uhh...have we talked about how she's anti-chemotherapy? She thinks cancer cells can be treated with...wait for it...wait for it...our old friend colloidal silver! And DoTerra oils!

4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2014/05/28/lies-drugs-and-chemotherapy/

I shared this with my mom who laughed and said you can TREAT cancer with anything you want, it doesn't mean it will work. :lol:

She's under the impression that not allowing school prayer and the Ten Commandments in courthouses caused 9/11.

It’s hard to understand why God would allow something like this to occur.

“I believe God is deeply saddened by {9-11}, just as we are, but for years we’ve been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our government and to get out of our lives.

And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has calmly backed out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection if we demand He leave us alone?â€

In the post before it she commences grifting: the kids' cat is missing, their sewer pipe broke, her car is busted, she had wash nasty dishes with the garden hose, they have $250 in bills due the next week. She even included a photograph of her bank account balance. But fear not, some kind stranger THE LORD provided them with cash, Christmas decorations, a Lowe's gift card, and tickets to the state fair.

post-8463-14451999448289_thumb.jpg

I read this woman's posts and am convinced she has no actual original thoughts. She speaks with authority on subjects she doesn't understand. She hears snippets of information, or rants from people and without any understanding of the history behind it or any science spews out a muddled version of something that was crap to begin with.If you were to ask her to explain more about say, why chemo is bad, or heck what chemo actually is she would just say something about evil government and Jesus.With my mom in the hospital I have been thinking a lot about her and even with dimentia my mom makes more sense than this woman. She reads the newspaper every day and is pretty up to date on current events. She leans pretty right politically but I am pretty sure if most people here got Into discussions you could see her reasoning and thought process based on her life experience and how she sees the facts. Even if you disagreed with her.

I think she should stick to talking about hairstyles, and scorning her husband.

BTW- anybody else ever watch Three's Company as a kid? Check out her new haircut!!

Speaking of no original thoughts, she goes into it about how terrible microwaves are at one point:

1. We haven’t owned a microwave since ours died 6 years ago.

2. Close your mouths, it IS possible to live without the microwave.

3. We reheat using our toaster oven or the stove top.

4. The microwave is a terrible contraption that kills your food. Seriously!

5. I once saw an article written on a plant study: regular water vs. microwave water. The microwaved water plant DIED people! DIED!

Speaking of no original thoughts, she goes into it about how terrible microwaves are at one point:

Is this snark? Did she really write that? What article was this a fourth grade science fair project......that failed?

Is this snark? Did she really write that? What article was this a fourth grade science fair project......that failed?

Yep, she wrote that. She has a habit of writing plural nouns with apostrophe ''s"s as well. She talks about her "multiple pregnancy's". That hair is so...not good. It reminds me of a 2014 version of the Kate Gosselin.

Dear Tonya,

I want to give you a genuine heartfelt thank you! Your blog has been an enormous source of amusement for me in an extremely stressful situation. My mom has been in the hospital for a little over three weeks and has had open heart surgery. It has been such an emotional roller coaster. Reading the dramatizations of your infidelity story is so bad it's funny. You write in such a childish voice, and it is apparent you think your stories are well written which makes it even funnier. My thirteen year old writes better than you, and is much less melodramatic.

Your idiotic ruminations on crap that make no sense, has given me many hearty laughs. I even read some of your stunning rhetoric to my mom, and she was amused too. In fact she had to clutch a pillow to her chest while laughing because her incision started hurting. The nurses, or should I say nurse's asked what the fuss was about so I read some of your ideas to them and showed them your blog. They heartily laughed too! You have

Have given the precious gift of laughter. So please keep posting self gratifying pictures of yourself. Please keep pontificating to the godless masses, and please keep thinking great thoughts, please keep scorning your husband, and remember, you might not be much, but you are all you think about.

Adieu sweet simple minded idiot, and God bless you!

You might be pretty on the outside, inside your a fucking monster.

Edited to add I am not sure why it's so brave of you to stay with your husband since you don't seem to have any job skills or education. Your lifestyle would change too much, and you don't seem like someone who likes discomfort.

I just skimmed the child-rearing stuff, and she seems to be one of those people who sometimes almost gets it, which is so frustrating. She rewards, she had some clever ideas for motivation, she wants her kids to have fun.

And then she smacks them with her hands and a wooden spoon, demands first time obedience, and shames them.

WHY? :angry-banghead:

The post about potty training veers so much between "they must do things on my schedule" and "I was wrong, I learned my lesson, let the child lead" that I think I got whiplash.

It also includes this:

We had a huge set back week 1….

He woke up, then hid, to poop in his diaper. That hasn’t happened in so long I can’t recall. I was furious! I actually packed up the chart and toy for 24 hours, until he was ready to work harder.

Furious? Work harder? :wtf:

4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2014/09/09/a-path-to-success/

And I really hate it when people put pictures of their utterly miserable, crying children on a blog. There's something so "it's all grist for my mill" about that.

BTW, Tonya, if you are still reading here, let me educate you about this quote:

You know, as in “Spare the rod, spoil the child.â€

(Adapted Proverbs 13:24 “Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.â€)

Well, you seemed to notice that it is not an exact quote of anything in the Bible, but you might not want to quote it when you know what it is from. Dirty, sexy, risque stuff!

If matrimony and hanging go

By dest'ny, why not whipping too?

What med'cine else can cure the fits

Of lovers when they lose their wits?

Love is a boy by poets stil'd;

Then spare the rod and spoil the child.

snipped for brevity, but here are some morsels that follow after:

A Persian emp'ror whipp'd his grannam (grannam is grandmother, Tonya)

Why may not whipping have as good

A grace, perform'd in time and mood,

With comely movement, and by art,

Raise passion in a lady's heart?

It is an easier way to make

Love by, than that which many take.

Did not the great LA MANCHA do so

For the INFANTA DEL TOBOSO?

Did not th' illustrious Bassa make

Himself a slave for Misse's sake?

And with bull's pizzle, (that's a bull penis, Tonya) for her love,

Was taw 'd as gentle as a glove?

Was not young FLORIO sent (to cool

His flame for BIANCAFIORE) to school,

Where pedant made his pathic bum

For her sake suffer martyrdom?

Did not a certain lady whip

Of late her husband's own Lordship?

And though a grandee of the House,

Claw'd him with fundamental blows

Ty'd him stark naked to a bed-post,

And firk'd his hide, as if sh' had rid post

http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/4937/pg4937.html

What bothers me the absolute most about her 'buy my book because *I* know how to repair marriages from infidelity' crap is something really basic.

It's true that only the cheating partner chooses to cheat, and the betrayed spouse bears no culpability for the poor choice the cheater makes. However, there IS something amiss in a marriage when cheating occurs. One of the things I embraced in rebuilding was what one expert called 'radical change.' I felt very strongly that to get through the crisis, we needed to change the dynamics that led to a marriage where I was blindsided by thinking everything was going well and yet he was cheating.

This woman changed not one iota about her life. She just demanded her husband go back to the what she thought he was previously, and she has invested a lot to shame him and continue to make his cheating a focal point since then. But, she didn't change anything about herself or her marriage.

I knew I couldn't control his choices. I could control my response, and I had no intention of being the type of woman who would take anything sitting down, nor ever get complacent about myself again. I changed everything about my life because I knew that our marriage had been complacent and stagnate in the first place.

I cannot imagine simply banging your head against the same brick wall that brought infidelity into your life and expecting any different response than what it already got you.

I know that this is part and parcel for fundies, but part of what kills me is that she said in the first infidelity post (I couldn't read them all!) that part of what was so hard about the infidelity -- and I really believe her here -- was that it shattered the fairy tale she had built up about her marriage. She had "saved" herself, started writing letters to a future husband basically as soon as she could write, had to "forgive" her husband for not being so "pure" as she when they married, etc. I mean, yuck.

It's really too bad that she lacks the critical thinking skills to realize that life isn't actually a fantasy; shit happens. And maybe the whole notion of "saving herself" for some idealized Prince Charming actually hurt her.

But, nope, back to the fantasy life. And much worse, IMO, is that she's teaching her daughter the same thing. She should *know* better, and she's basically setting her kid up. Not to mention that apparently the kids will all know about their father's infidelity -- hell, maybe she'll tell them about grandpa's too. That's not a confusing message for kids!

My sister's husband lost his marriage and his family for some of the same kinds of behavior. Basically he used his strict past for an excuse to experience the dude bro college years he never had, even though he was already married with kids. So - after more than 10 years of trying to make it work, my sister divorced him, and now she's in a relationship and the kids are happy with a man who loves them and knows what a privilege it is to have a family. My sister's best revenge is that her ex-husband has to watch his family move on while he's stuck with just his aging self and a bunch of cheap thrills. Life's a bitch. This blogger's hubby should end up with the same fate if she would get her act together and not keep enabling his addictions. He's not going to change because of all the bashing from the blog. I hope this Tonya takes her edgy new haircut as a cue, ditches all the stupid bs and gets out of there while she can. Life could move on to better places for her and her kids. It's scary to start over, scary to admit you believed lies. And scary to admit that God let her marry a douchebag, but it happens. My sister's ex when they met was a great guy. He just decided over time to give in to his ugly side. My sister couldn't have changed it no matter how much she tried to be his doormat, or tried to fit into his ideas of perfection in all areas for him, to keep him from straying. Nothing worked, and now life is better for her and the kids without him around. My sister's kids will grow up seeing where their bio dad's bad choices left him, instead of seeing my sister keep being hurt by it and letting him get away with it. And she did this after being raised in a fundie family and being taught all her growing up years that women are supposed to take anything and be happy and that divorce is not an option. It wasn't easy, she had to find a support system and a therapist outside of her old group of friends.

Well, you seemed to notice that it is not an exact quote of anything in the Bible, but you might not want to quote it when you know what it is from. Dirty, sexy, risque stuff!

Lol, that is filthy! This is not about child discipline, this is more BDSM! Whipping someone with a bull's dick, tied him naked to a bedpost and whipped him...It is a poem about kinky sex, and the child seems to be a metaphor for love.

What strikes me about Tonya's insistence on returning as quickly as possible to "normal" is her complete lack of understanding that "normal" isn't a static concept. There's no such thing as normal, there's only your normal, and when something traumatic happens you can't really ever return to the old you-normal. You find a new normal and a new way to be happy, or you'll end up miserable chasing something impossible.

It's like losing a foot and pretending that if you just go on about Jesus enough, you can return to walking just the way you always did, no prosthetic required. Hell, Tonya seems to think Jesus will just make it grow back. It's not that people who've lost a foot can't be happy or live ordinary lives or run marathons, they just can't live those ordinary happy marathon-running lives in the EXACT same way as someone with two feet. My roommate is deaf in one ear as a side effect of jaw surgery, which doesn't effect her overall happiness, but it did take some getting used to and of course she has to make some adjustments. That's normal to her now, it doesn't bother her, but it's still true. So it's not that a couple who've gone through infidelity can't have a happy marriage, but there will be differences from a couple that hasn't. Totally necessary differences, because rebuilt trust isn't the same as trust that's never been broken.

Those differences aren't "shame your husband into complying with your fantasy world while he very likely continues the same behavior with slightly more discretion". She's got 4 kids, you'd think she'd understand that things change and normal doesn't exist, but I guess that's why she beats them.

If she and the microwave-hating FoodBabe got together, it would be :popcorn2: time. FoodBabe claims that microwaving water changes its structure, in the same way that saying "Satan" and "Hitler" to the water changes its structure. It's like a more bizarre version of the water-has-memory theory from homeopathy. And all three ideas together are making my brain hurt.

The vow renewal picture :o As GOMI has pointed out, she is sitting in chicken shit. :shock:

Wearing a cut-off wedding dress, obliviously sitting in shit, and smizing. I think that sums Tonya up perfectly.

I think she's still lurking here or GOMI, that picture magically disappeared from her live site. Anyone still see it?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Edit: I found a TREASURE of a post. 4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/facing-my-demons-a-weekend-away/

Despite the late hour, we were going to the office.

THE OFFICE.

The one that forever changed my life. The one that robbed me of my beautiful marriage.

Dale had driven by it before, as he works all over our state in various towns. It made him sick the first time he drove back by it, but I had never been back.

Well, that’s not entirely true. I had been to the office when Dale first took it over. It was a lovely visit, we were excited for this next phase in our lives as Dale took on a management position, a step up.

If only we had known.

I may have only visited that office once or twice, but I have since been there many, many, many, many times……..

In my nightmares.

4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/shattered-hearts-broken-promises/

“I don’t deserve you.†he whispered.

“No, you don’t!†I spouted, “But I love you and I said I do until death do us part, and unlike you, I meant my vows when I said them. You know the crazy part? I don‘t know HOW to be Tonya without Dale. You are all I know, and I am too entwined in you to remove myself. I‘d never be a whole again. There’d always be jagged edges from where I unwound my life from yours. I love you too much to give up on us.â€

This stood out to me in the first infidelity post.

I have been cheated on in two different relationships, and it's devastating, especially in a marriage. So I don't want to diminish her pain. My current SO cheated on me near the beginning of our relationship, and after I had decided to stay with him (which might sound idiotic, but I am SO glad I did), he said "I don't deserve you" once or twice.

My response? I reminded him how much I hate the word "deserve" because I feel it creates a dichotomy of entitlement and shame. I didn't tell him he didn't deserve me and act like I was with him because I was soooooo morally superior and amazing. He knew I was with him because I loved him and because I didn't think that his hurtful mistake reflected who he was. Fortunately, I was right with that belief when I could have been wrong.

Tonya and Jill Rodrigues would be great friends...they both love their own faces. They could take turns taking pictures of the other cheesing.

I'm also imaging the names of Tonya's computer files:

-Pics of me

-Tonya pics

-Pretty Tonya

-pix of me

-more Tonya pics

-kids

-Tonya hair pics

-me sitting on a beach on Thursday

-more pics of me, lol I have a problem (smile)

Lol, that is filthy! This is not about child discipline, this is more BDSM! Whipping someone with a bull's dick, tied him naked to a bedpost and whipped him...It is a poem about kinky sex, and the child seems to be a metaphor for love.

Yep -- in that quote, child=eros, cupid, etc. And I think part of the joke is that Butler claims he's saying whipping will kill sexual desire, then goes on to describe erotic spanking scenarios.

And there's more! :D

I've never read all of Hudibras, and I admit that poetry from that era is not my area of expertise. But, besides the risque stuff, I think there is another reason that the hyper-religious using that quote is funny. Hudibras is a parody of heroic poetry, satirizing, among other things, the infighting between different Christian groups -- the Puritans and Presbyterians.

Lit scholars, correct me if I'm wrong.

She's under the impression that not allowing school prayer and the Ten Commandments in courthouses caused 9/11.

In the post before it she commences grifting: the kids' cat is missing, their sewer pipe broke, her car is busted, she had wash nasty dishes with the garden hose, they have $250 in bills due the next week. She even included a photograph of her bank account balance. But fear not, some kind stranger THE LORD provided them with cash, Christmas decorations, a Lowe's gift card, and tickets to the state fair.

Number one, she carefully cropped that picture to not include her available balance. If she just deposited a check it may show a small balance and a large available balance, if her bank's online system is like mine.

Number two, her husband sells insurance, from what I can tell. Sometimes that income is not xxx per every 2 weeks, but may have large lump sums followed by dry spells--but others can correct me if I"m off on this.

Number three, did this idiot ever consider what her blog there in Smallville, Kansas, might do to her husband's business. Does she think parading her husband's workplace affair on her blog was going to build his business? Does she think that blathering on about microwaves, beating babies, the other woman, evil Pharma and making ugly scarves out of Tshirts, under her own name and using pictures of her evil cheating husband was going to somehow make him seem more trustworthy and intelligent to potential clients?

She has bitched about both her husband and her father having affairs on a public blog. Does she think they will not face repercussions from her choice to gossip about herself online?

#1 The child makes a wrong choice and needs help making the right one. Or needs help getting wrong behavior or bad attitude under control.

#2 We send said child to their room, to think about their actions, while they wait to be disciplined.

#3 After we have taken a moment to gather our thoughts and be sure we are not disciplining in anger, we enter their room, take them over our knee, and discipline them. Usually a swat will do. Not hard, just enough to sting a bit. Try it out on your own leg if you are unsure.

#4 We immediately take them in our arms and love on them, discussing why the spank was given. We talk about God’s Word and what He asks them to do, based on the offense.

#5 The child by this time is done with their sad tears, and apologizes to us and to the Lord, asking for forgiveness from both.

#6 The child leaves the room to go apologize to any children who observed the wrong behavior, or the child that was hurt by the wrong behavior.

I was spanked as a kid and I don't don't feel abused by it or mentally harmed. I think there are better alternatives, and have to admit to swatting a kid once after she ran away from me in a busy parking lot. I panicked and swatted her and she laughed at me. So I decided it wasn't for me.

I am so creeped out by #2. The kid is sent to their room and left to worry about getting hit. WTF! Once as a kid my dad got mad at me and told me I could be spanked or grounded. I was with friends, and they tried to get me to choose a spanking so we could continue to play. The fear of the spanking was agonizing.(he ended up doing nothing) but that fear was worse than any actual spanking I got.

I also find it creepy to dole out spankings not in the moment. So the kid waits in the room as parents prayerfully consider it, calmly call kid down, put them over the knee and hit them? That is so weird to me, for some reason spanking without any emotion seems worse than with emotion. It's calculated.

1.kid gets in trouble

2.sent to room to worry about being spanked.

3.called down

4.whack whack

5.I love you!

6. Now go and apologize

Archived