IGNORED

Duggar Aviation LLC

indifferent

So, Duggar Air flew to Nashville yesterday, and it turns out the Dillards had a speaking engagement there. https://instagram.com/p/4eUdw9rswW/?tak ... llmdillard #eatingdisorders :?

Following the @ in her post eventually got me here: findingbalance.com/hfh/

Jill and Derick were featured at the Saturday evening gala for an awkwardly named Hungry for Hope event. I watched the video and still don't understand what they're about, but there seem to be a lot of mental health professionals featured in the lineup.

(cross posted on the Dillard thread where it will probably get buried in bitch eating crackers bickering)

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, Duggar Air flew to Nashville yesterday, and it turns out the Dillards had a speaking engagement there. https://instagram.com/p/4eUdw9rswW/?tak ... llmdillard #eatingdisorders :?

Following the @ in her post eventually got me here: findingbalance.com/hfh/

Jill and Derick were featured at the Saturday evening gala for an awkwardly named Hungry for Hope event. I watched the video and still don't understand what they're about, but there seem to be a lot of mental health professionals featured in the lineup.

(cross posted on the Dillard thread where it will probably get buried in bitch eating crackers bickering)

So I'm assuming Jillard gets a flight allowance from the event organizers. Do they get the cost of 2 tickets and that money goes to JD, or is there some other fee structure they do for JD time and fuel cost?

The Cirrus is about to leave Nashville headed for Boone County (Harrison), AR.

The Cirrus is about to leave Nashville headed for Boone County (Harrison), AR.

Boone County airport is 70 miles east of Springdale, if anybody was wondering. Are they spending Sunday with out of town friends? Is JD flying on to points south and didn't feel like taking them all the way to Springdale? :lol: And tsk, tsk, they missed church this morning. :naughty:

29rLWJgh.png

Boone County airport is 70 miles east of Springdale, if anybody was wondering. Are they spending Sunday with out of town friends? Is JD flying on to points south and didn't feel like taking them all the way to Springdale? :lol: And tsk, tsk, they missed church this morning. :naughty:

29rLWJgh.png

And now from Boone Co on to Will Rogers in Oklahoma...

haha to missing church... :lol:

29rLWJgh.png

Being in the air, they were nearer to God.

And now from Boone Co on to Will Rogers in Oklahoma...

haha to missing church... :lol:

and now en route from Will Rogers to Big Sandy... :think:

and now en route from Will Rogers to Big Sandy... :think:

is there a limit to how many times I can quote myself?

I now find myself humming "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" -- the plane is getting ready to leave Big Sandy heading back to Springdale...

29rLWJgh.png

FYI, Derick's brother Dan lives in Harrison. Ah and it JUST came to me that one of Derick and Dan's cousins is getting married in Oklahoma this weekend. So I bet that's where JD took them.

ETA: It's cousin Tara and Jack's wedding https://instagram.com/p/4eYJd-KZw2/

FYI, Derick's brother Dan lives in Harrison. Ah and it JUST came to me that one of Derick and Dan's cousins is getting married in Oklahoma this weekend. So I bet that's where JD took them.

ETA: It's cousin Tara and Jack's wedding https://instagram.com/p/4eYJd-KZw2/

ah, good find. But I'm getting awfully dizzy because now the plane is heading back to Oklahoma City! Maybe he's shuttling guests for the wedding but can only carry one or two at a time?

ETA: oh right, it's Sunday night already. Maybe he's shuttling people *home from* the wedding...

Screencap! Weather Underground tells me the sun's going down in Springdale in about 15 minutes, and will go down in Oklahoma City half an hour before arrival. :think: And there was a flight to Big Sandy in there. Maybe JD and his instructor got some practice flying in during the wedding and now they're taking the Dillards home? Wait a minute, with Dan in the plane there's no room for the instructor. :think: :think:

PHiidEYh.png

Nashville

Harrison

OKC

Big Sandy

Springdale

OKC

That's a lot of flying for one day--8 hours. JD must be the happiest Duggar, getting to do what he wants all day long and he even got to skip church!

ETA what if he popped into Springdale to pick up the instructor for some night flying. He would definitely have to make multiple trips to get everyone home.

They just took off for Harrison, eighteen minutes behind schedule. Somebody mentioned that he's often late; is 18 minutes reasonable? Could it be delays at the tower, or is it a safe bet that their operating on Duggar Time? While Duggar Time is always inconsiderate, it's especially so when there are other planes waiting for you to get out of their way...

RrLSg7eh.png

The Cirrus is en route to Nashville. No comment yet on IG from Lawson. Logan in Mississippi has been quiet, too; just a garden-veriety complaint about marriage equality. Still no activity from the Cessna.

GSx5Dk3h.png

If you want to see the full size image, right-click to open in a new tab and remove the "h" that comes before ".png" (ex i.imgur.com/GSx5Dk3h.png). The h stands for huge and I think I use it pretty consistently in this thread, but sometimes I use l for large or m for medium; if you delete that last letter, the image will display at full size, which is over 1500 pixels wide and may come in handy for some folks.

Question for anyone who knows: Is John David permitted to fly internationally as a private pilot? With the Dillards allegedly headed to Central America, someone in another thread wondered if he could go down and evacuate them in a medical emergency, for instance.

Thanks for the info about how to make the picture bigger. I needed it and was wondering how to do that or if it could be done. My eyes are not what they use to be. lol.

Well they landed in Boone County last night but took off from Springdale this afternoon. Headed to Big Sandy right now.

dQ6E3Jah.png

They just took off for Harrison, eighteen minutes behind schedule. Somebody mentioned that he's often late; is 18 minutes reasonable? Could it be delays at the tower, or is it a safe bet that their operating on Duggar Time? While Duggar Time is always inconsiderate, it's especially so when there are other planes waiting for you to get out of their way...

RrLSg7eh.png

The friends over the years that I fly with I have no idea what time their flight plan says vs when we take off. However, it's not as if he is leaving out of busy airports where planes are going to get stacked up. So, I don't think he's getting behind due to airport traffic.

My guess is that he thinks yeah let's go about 9amISH. He has to put down a time, and it's no big deal bc he's just a private pilot basically joyriding.

He does appear to be consistently late for this, which again joyriding no biggie, but for all those suggesting he should parlay this into a fun and rewarding career, he's not really showing one of the universal hallmarks of a good employee-- punctuality. Though again, you could argue the time he puts is arbitrary, so it doesn't matter.

Considering some of his passengers, I'm thinking I would stall out going for as long as possible too.

I would have thought went he was working as a constable, that he would have been given specific hours/shifts to cover. I guess he has backslid into old habits.

Anonymous source commented on flight plans.

The pilot files a plan, but what we see on Flight Aware is probably being generated by air traffic control. What typically happens is the pilot checks the weather forecast, does whatever pilots do to get ready to fly (anon was vague here--sober up? pray? send your party guests home? :wink-kitty: ), then gets the plane ready (vague again, but I don't have a joke for this space). THEN the pilot radios the tower and can request flight following (a quick google search produced this: http://www.avweb.com/news/avtraining/183268-1.html -- I only skimmed it) for a bit of security or accountability. What we finally see online sometimes doesn't quite match the realities of the flight times, speeds, etc. Anon gave an example of a flight where ATC estimated a speed that the plane in question wasn't even capable of attaining.

tl;dr: It might look like he's late to us, but it's within normal range for the way these things work, and not Duggar Time.

The plane is still in Big Sandy, Dan is off to Boy Scout camp outside Harrison, and maybe the Dillards are still in OKC hanging out with family.

I was looking through an Instagram posted over on the All Things Dillard thread.

This Instagram belongs to the owner of a furniture store in Springdale. It is full of interesting Duggar pictures and info. https://instagram.com/joe_donaldson_1/

This picture of him in the Duggar's plane caught my eye:

https://instagram.com/p/yxzklqxhFW/

The picture is from 21 weeks ago, but could explain at least a couple of the weird plane trips.

I was looking through an Instagram posted over on the All Things Dillard thread.

This Instagram belongs to the owner of a furniture store in Springdale. It is full of interesting Duggar pictures and info. https://instagram.com/joe_donaldson_1/

This picture of him in the Duggar's plane caught my eye:

https://instagram.com/p/yxzklqxhFW/

The picture is from 21 weeks ago, but could explain at least a couple of the weird plane trips.

Welp, that's not the Cirrus, so we don't have a record of the flight. I'm loving that guy's IG, by the way, but my tiny attention span took me somewhere else before I could get that far back. Nice find!

On that instagram photo of JD and JDonaldson, John David looks truly happy and relaxed.

So were J/D's and J/B's homes furnished with auction stuff or new stuff from Sam's store?

Flights for furniture?

It could possibly be that it's not JD that is making his plane late.

His family are lazy and tardy (excluding sister mums) so maybe they are what are making him late. Maybe they feel that JD can wait until they are ready, not the other way around.

Archived