IGNORED

Jill's Wedding Part 2

happy atheist

Wow. So many questions raised from those pics (and some answered as well).

Why are Michelle's friends also wearing teal?

What are those peach ribbons that the Dauer family are wearing?

WHY did Michelle pick the long version of that dress?

I quite like Marci's outfit - seems to be the only person really dressed for a wedding (besides the black - some people are funny about that).

I find the picture of the framed 'no photography' notice amusing. I guess that's part of life growing up on a reality TV show. Jill is trying to make the best of it.

EDIT: and I just saw "Dav & Cil's" custom number plate. LOL

EDIT 2: Why is Michelle standing on something here? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

She just loves being the centre of attention, doesn't she?

Well, DQ is very short, and it looks like she's making some kind of announcement, so I can hold back the snark on that one.

But THAT DRESS at the wedding...looks like it has eaten her alive.

I'm thinking the peach ribbons might represent whatever cancer Derik's mom has?

OMG, ALL THAT LAWN at the Duggar place...now we know what keeps the boys busy...I'm in Virginia and we sometimes need to mow more than once a week...I cannot imagine the work that goes into keeping all that grass cropped.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marci Monte Dauer (Bates tour guide earlier this month in San Francisco) has a TON of pics from the wedding up on her public fb page. Included: full length shot of Mullet's gown (she wore the long version of Kelly's dress and looks HORRIBLE!), pics of the food (tacky, Boob didn't even spring for PAPER tablecloths), grocery store sheet cakes and a Rice Krispy treat pyramid with a little heart in the side.

AND a pic of Cooper Dauer with BinBob (why? they don't run in the same circles) and another with his arm around Jinger's shoulder (maybe they're going to be future brothers-in-law)!!! :pink-shock:

Are we the only few noticing these pictures?? There are A LOT of them on the Duggar tumblr page! Cooper is ALL over Duggarland. Wonder why his parents just took a pic with Jinger by herself :think: Wonder how long these families have known each other. I'm thinking this might be a "special friends" indicator.

Oh and I bet Cooper doesn't have anyone watching him while he's on the internet. Probably knows about us! Hi Cooper! :popcorn2:

Well, DQ is very short, and it looks like she's making some kind of announcement, so I can hold back the snark on that one.

But THAT DRESS at the wedding...looks like it has eaten her alive.

I'm thinking the peach ribbons might represent whatever cancer Derik's mom has?

OMG, ALL THAT LAWN at the Duggar place...now we know what keeps the boys busy...I'm in Virginia and we sometimes need to mow more than once a week...I cannot imagine the work that goes into keeping all that grass cropped.

It looked like quit a few people were wearing the ribbons. Maybe that's how they noted VIPs?

Why was Jinger(?) outside before the wedding?

Why was she taking pics of the wedding coordinater before the wedding?

This woman seems to be on the verge of being a stalker. Like she is an awe of them.

Those Dauer pics are a great find.

well now we will know how to spot David and Priscilla:

10456006_431492120324576_984752157309352463_n.jpg?oh=88ff387101ea2a842b7a905d6d9df174&oe=5457E089

And who the hell is wearing shorts and the defrauding shirt?!

10547663_431492310324557_1137591168317759331_n.jpg

Whoever she is, good for her.

I didn't see any Maxwells :(

As for being a stalker, I have found that all of the "friends" of the Duggars are like super fans of them, its creepy.

Yay! Thank you Marci! BTW i love her style and that is even the kind of terrier i'd love to have someday. Too bad she drank the koolaid, but good for us. :D

post-10046-14451999245787_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14451999246537_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14451999247079_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14451999247724_thumb.jpg

But they have a lot of photos of Cooper with girls. Ben's sisters, the Bates girls, other more anonymous ones, so it looks like they're just having a good time. Who knows what will happen.

Josie conked out before the party was over lol

post-10046-14451999248273_thumb.jpg

Best pic of the whole album :D

post-10046-14451999248824_thumb.jpg

Some girl throwing some wicked shade for some reason. :lol: post-10046-14451999249353_thumb.jpg

Cooper certainly likes the ladiezzzz! There's also a picture of him with his arm around Jessica Seewald. He's like Where's Waldo in this set of wedding pics!

Haha, the girl throwing wicked shade is Jessica Seewald, Ben's sister. In her awesome abortion tshirt.

Michelle's dress! She looks like the sandwich I wrapped in tin foil, in a rush, for my daughter this morning. I thought it was baaad but not that bad (the sandwich and the dress). That really is hideous.

This pic caption rubbed me the wrong way... "All these are adopted and they sing beautifully! Their family has a singing ministry."

I'm not sure what EXACTLY is bothering me about it...maybe that she called them "all these," which is different than recognizing them as people? Maybe because she HAD to point out that all the South American brown people were "adopted," instead of just saying the family has a singing ministry?

Either way, it got my hackles up. :evil-eye:

Ooooo, and I LOLed at the pic of volleyball (sorry can't figure out the posting of pics for this mini tablet thingie)....there's one guy wearing short shorts, a tank top, and a backwards baseball cap right in the middle of the sea of khaki pants and long skirts, hahahaha....one of these things is not like the others.

Can we please talk about the fact that Jinger's shoes should not be matching her skin color like that and girl has gone WAYYYYY overboard with the self-tanner. I don't like the eye makeup either which she's been laying on heavy recently and is bringing out the awful over-tan even more. I understand it's her one way to experiment and express herself aesthetically, I just don't know how they don't see how it's totally contrary to their modest, simple philosophy.

DQ seriously looks like she's wearing a turtleneck, that dress is swallowing her whole. Also taking too many notes from Jinger's self-tanning.

Cooper and his mother seem to be some serious leghumpers, he looks way too excited in every picture to be with them, I can actually imagine him literally leg humping with that shit-eating smile on his face.

The wood sign with the "Live simply...." saying next to the TLC sign has to be an effin joke. H ow is it living simply to invite hundreds upon hundreds of guests, have cameras everywhere, and restrict social media to all these people traveling miles to bring you gifts? These people need to re-evaluate their values.

Can we please talk about the fact that Jinger's shoes should not be matching her skin color like that and girl has gone WAYYYYY overboard with the self-tanner. I don't like the eye makeup either which she's been laying on heavy recently and is bringing out the awful over-tan even more. I understand it's her one way to experiment and express herself aesthetically, I just don't know how they don't see how it's totally contrary to their modest, simple philosophy.

Jinger's eye make up looks like she bought it and settled on how she was going to wear it for the wedding before loading up on the self-tanner.

This pic caption rubbed me the wrong way... "All these are adopted and they sing beautifully! Their family has a singing ministry."

I'm not sure what EXACTLY is bothering me about it...maybe that she called them "all these," which is different than recognizing them as people? Maybe because she HAD to point out that all the South American brown people were "adopted," instead of just saying the family has a singing ministry?

Either way, it got my hackles up. :evil-eye:

Or like it's showcasing them for being adopted or something. I was hoping "all these" was a typo or an omission of a word, but even if she meant to say "all these kids" or "all these women" or something like that the rest of the sentence was still bad. "Ooooh! They're adopted AND they can sing!" :doh:

DQ seriously looks like she's wearing a turtleneck, that dress is swallowing her whole. Also taking too many notes from Jinger's self-tanning.

I don't even recognize Jinger anymore. The look she is rocking is not a good one.

Michelle's dress is a hot mess. And by 'hot' I do not mean attractive. :naughty:

I really, really feel like something is off with this Dauer family and I hope Cooper isn't courting one of the girls women. This is definitely the hillbilly version of a wedding. The Duggars are wealthy and didn't even cover the serving tables with plastic from Party City?!

And they even used off-brand root beer. No doubt the ice cream in the floats was that crisco-y stuff that doesn't melt. :roll: Come on they could have spent another $200 for A&W or real lemonade. They had enough free help to easily do more complicated recipes and give their guests better refreshment. And, rice crispies? In a heart shape? cheap cheap cheap. Maybe Michelle and JBob set a price limit on weddings that they think they'll be able to sustain for the whole herd even when the show ends. That is the only decent reason for being so cheap.

I believe that is the most slap dash wedding reception that I've ever seen. Box after box of store sheet cake on uncovered church auditorium tables with what looks like complete serve yourself style is about as low as it gets. They didn't even appear to try to decorate the room. Then the pickles and the bare handed arranging of rice krispy treats were just added glory.

I really, really feel like something is off with this Dauer family and I hope Cooper isn't courting one of the girls women. This is definitely the hillbilly version of a wedding. The Duggars are wealthy and didn't even cover the serving tables with plastic from Party City?!

Maybe they're just too impressed by fame :lol: The photos of them with their non-fundie relatives are more normal. He does definitely give off a spoiled rich kid everybody's-lucky-to-be-with-me vibe. :hand:

I'm just trying to figure out the logistics of making 'D' and 'J' shapes in the side of the rice crispies mountains, not to mention the heart shape. I can't even begin to think how you'd undertake something like that.

And oh good good grief, Michelle's dress. Looks like a cross between a kimono and a prom dress, all with a turtleneck undershirt built in.

Seriously, why didn't she just pick something nice from a modest gowns website? And why was this whole wedding done so cheaply when the bride's father is a freakin' millionaire?!

:angry-banghead:

Jinger's eye make up looks like she bought it and settled on how she was going to wear it for the wedding before loading up on the self-tanner.

Yes, but she probably also deciding before the wedding she would be using self-tanner too, since that's kind of her normal now.

Re: the cheapness of it all. I think while we all understand that the Duggars are actually rich, maybe they cheapen it all up to keep that facade among all their follows, that they're still these simple buy-used-save-the-difference folksy homefolk even though they're not. I guess it's their whole brand, and they're trying to keep it up even if they're beyond it at this point.

Yes, but she probably also deciding before the wedding she would be using self-tanner too, since that's kind of her normal now.

Oh, almost certainly. The impression I get is she just didn't think it through (or the self-tanner went darker than she'd anticipated), because that beigey eyeshadow looks like it probably would go really well with her natural skin tone or a slight tan.

Archived