IGNORED

Jill's Wedding Part 2

happy atheist

Is there a link to a picture of Cooper so I can see what this lad looks like? What do we know about him? Anything on social media?

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can google cooper dauer to find his Facebook and other things. He works for IBLP. His family lives in CA.

Is there a link to a picture of Cooper so I can see what this lad looks like? What do we know about him? Anything on social media?

compass.org/store/products/Juggling,-Fibonacci,-Intelligent-Design-%26-Salvation-%252d-Cooper-Dauer.html

He wrote a book.

linkedin.com/pub/cooper-dauer/83/1b4/a00

His LinkedIn in profile.

embassyinstitute.org/speaker/cooper-dauer

This is definatley him just a bad picture and younger

plus.google.com/107484029008167268234/posts

his google plus profile...has a better picture.

I think something is fishy about this though, because she didn't take down any of her other albums (such as the other mega Duggar album or the Bates album) or even adjust the privacy settings on her page. Just deleted the wedding album. So it was something in that album. She did 'like' a comment on the Jinger + Cooper alone photo that said something like: A possible option for Cooper?

I idly speculate 'special friendship' or 'dating with a purpose' or whatever they try to call it these days.

Jinger and Creeper sittin' in a tree, s-i-d-e-h-u-g-g-i-n-g.

Exactly what I was thinking. Deleting that album has convince me that Jinger and that guy are dating (yes, dating. Fuck "courting.").

Creeper! perfect! genius! That is what I am calling him now lol.

edited to add Creeper the arm slut lol

compass.org/store/products/Juggling,-Fibonacci,-Intelligent-Design-%26-Salvation-%252d-Cooper-Dauer.html

He wrote a book.

linkedin.com/pub/cooper-dauer/83/1b4/a00

His LinkedIn in profile.

embassyinstitute.org/speaker/cooper-dauer

This is definatley him just a bad picture and younger

plus.google.com/107484029008167268234/posts

his google plus profile...has a better picture.

Thanks for the spy links EmeraldPickle! 8-)

i honestly would be surprised about a Jinger/Cooper courtship, though. He's more fundie ATI royalty/notorious :lol: than the Duggars after seeing all his academic achievements. He's doing that joint conference with another girl who appears to be more his speed. Seems like he's just someone who totally gets around, side hugs are just his style i guess... (15 countries, geez.)

Or, he might be one of those super annoying fundie guys who has an actual LIST of prospects for a wife. "First choice, second choice, hmmm her dad is goofy, so downgrade to fourth... next week spending time with #3 to check out their fam!!"

post-10046-14451999253022_thumb.jpg

Wow! That's some great research. I personally want to hear him speak. Just want to check out how "gifted" he really is. Is Jinger even his speed? If she weren't famous I seriously doubt it. Cooper is ALL over the place. Great, another 19 year old who thinks he can heal the world of what "he" thinks is a problem. Gotta feeling we gonna hear more about this young dude.

We have to alert the media! Send the photo to Starcasm, Radar Onine etc. The Duggars will have to confirm or deny the rumors :D

We have to alert the media! Send the photo to Starcasm, Radar Onine etc. The Duggars will have to confirm or deny the rumors :D

This :clap:

Wow! That's some great research. I personally want to hear him speak. Just want to check out how "gifted" he really is. Is Jinger even his speed? If she weren't famous I seriously doubt it. Cooper is ALL over the place. Great, another 19 year old who thinks he can heal the world of what "he" thinks is a problem. Gotta feeling we gonna hear more about this young dude.

Me too! Just looking at the intelligent design powerpoint got me intrigued. Knowing all the bad stuff about ATI would keep my hubs and i from falling into that quicksand but gosh some of the speeches look fascinating. Link to speech photos: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

This is Cooper and Allison Sharp. I don't think Jinger is in any danger.

post-10046-14451999254043_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the spying! I wonder if he's at all like BennyBoy. Maybe since he's done a lot of speeches and gotten awards (though, anyone can make up an award for anything, I wonder how prestigious/legit they are) he wouldn't say stupid offensive things on social media. Then again, if the only audience he knows is ATI where they espouse that kind of bull, he might get away with it and not know how messed up it is to say those types of things.

Me too! Just looking at the intelligent design powerpoint got me intrigued. Knowing all the bad stuff about ATI would keep my hubs and i from falling into that quicksand but gosh some of the speeches look fascinating. Link to speech photos: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

This is Cooper and Allison Sharp. I don't think Jinger is in any danger.

[attachment=0]10448820_423063031167485_7262740784538114443_n.jpg[/attachment]

If Cooper is courting(or whatever) Allison would his mom like a comment about Jinger being a "possible option" for Cooper?

Can someone get a close-up of Allison's ring. My computer isn't all that modern. Allison is definitely wearing skinny leg jeans. Would Cooper go for someone with easier, less restrictive courtship rules? He looks like he has no problem having fun or even dancing. I bet you he can dance.

I probably would have sat through the altar call so as to be polite, but my poor, grumbling stomach would likely be wondering when we get to eat. :lol:

Yeeeeah, I'm all about the wedding food. :dance:

Me too...jumbo shrimp cocktail, bruschetta with goat cheese, gourmet dark chocolate truffles, white wine from Napa Valley...um, no. This is a Duggar wedding. You're getting a pickle from Sam's Club that you get to wash down with a freaking root beer float.

Can someone get a close-up of Allison's ring. My computer isn't all that modern. Allison is definitely wearing skinny leg jeans. Would Cooper go for someone with easier, less restrictive courtship rules? He looks like he has no problem having fun or even dancing. I bet you he can dance.

oh duh she does have a ring. Maybe she is already married or engaged to someone else. :lol: (RUN Jinger!)

I'm going to let someone else drive the idle speculation bus now. lol :auto-swerve:

Me too...jumbo shrimp cocktail, bruschetta with goat cheese, gourmet dark chocolate truffles, white wine from Napa Valley...um, no. This is a Duggar wedding. You're getting a pickle from Sam's Club that you get to wash down with a freaking root beer float.

lol :D don't forget a rice crispie treat that's been squished into shapes and letters by volunteers without gloves! yum.

that was (imo) tacky that they did big ol' pickles, even though it is "their" thing. (pickles n hairspray, the dills, jill's nickname from one of her buddies was dill) but those should have been a rehearsal thing... the rehearsal was BBQ iirc. A big warm dill pickle on a hot day in Tennessee after sitting through a salvation sermon... just, no. Maybe the little dills on sticks or something if they just had to include it.

I think the ring might be a purity ring. They're not unheard of in fundie-lite/non-fundie-conservative circles.

I was looking through group photos again, and I know we have talked about Michelle's dress, but I saw Grandma's dress. To me, something along like that is what Michelle should have worn. Grandma's looked so nice, a lower neckline, doesn't look like a kimono, etc..

I was looking through group photos again, and I know we have talked about Michelle's dress, but I saw Grandma's dress. To me, something along like that is what Michelle should have worn. Grandma's looked so nice, a lower neckline, doesn't look like a kimono, etc..

I love Mary Duggar and she looked a million times better than Michelle! If it weren't for Amy and Deanna I'd have rescued her by now.

Cooper lives in San Jose, the center of the Silicon Valley and about 40 min away from Sodom itself: San Francisco. SO if he's the one to "Free Jinger" by marrying her and whisking her away to the Big City, she may just be ok. I grew up fundie light in the Bay Area and ended up just fine... then again I'm a queer POC so we may have differing opinions on what qualifies as just fine lol

The addition of the creme-colored fabric makes them look like their slips are all showing.

Ok so I was doing some creeping on Creeper's Facebook and came across the photo he posted with Carlin and Lawson Bates. In the comments, someone asked him was he announcing something, to which he replied no and explained the family connection. A few comments below, someone said "I think there's something else you should be (or need to - I can't remember which) telling us ;) " and both Cooper, Marci and someone else liked the comment.... Hmmm.... :/

Ok so I was doing some creeping on Creeper's Facebook and came across the photo he posted with Carlin and Lawson Bates. In the comments, someone asked him was he announcing something, to which he replied no and explained the family connection. A few comments below, someone said "I think there's something else you should be (or need to - I can't remember which) telling us ;) " and both Cooper, Marci and someone else liked the comment.... Hmmm.... :/

I see Cooper and his mom as attention whores who would love for people to think he's courting Jinjer even if he's engaged to another girl. I don't see him as being right for Jinger except the whole living in a big city thing.

Archived