IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 7

happy atheist

I thought Josiah was on the far right, second from the end. His face appears to be partially obscured by the microphone. I could be wrong, but that J-boy is wearing a bowtie like Josiah often does.

I thought the one on the far left behind Michelle was John David, but it could be one of the twins.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't spot neither Jill nor Derick but Ben was there besides Jessa. So glad Derick doesn't join the monkey's circus! :P Also, is it a Bates girl (Erin?) at the piano?

I believe this is one of the only time that I have seen Michelle in a dress; a shorter one at that.

Yes. Does buying or sewing a one-piece mean she's accepted that she won't be nursing any more? Or that she's shedding her pregnancy figure of many years?

I didn't spot neither Jill nor Derick but Ben was there besides Jessa. So glad Derick doesn't join the monkey's circus! :P Also, is it a Bates girl (Erin?) at the piano?

yes, that looks to be erin.

I believe this is one of the only time that I have seen Michelle in a dress; a shorter one at that.

She wore dresses (giant frumpers) in all the early shows. This dress looks much more fitted than those used to be, though.

I thought Josiah was on the far right, second from the end. His face appears to be partially obscured by the microphone. I could be wrong, but that J-boy is wearing a bowtie like Josiah often does.

I thought the one on the far left behind Michelle was John David, but it could be one of the twins.

After looking at the Duggar website, I think Jason is the one on the far right and Joseph is the one on the far right.

Probably true, Josiah is the only one of the middle boys I can keep straight, I don't have a clue on who the others are. :lol:

I wonder where Jill and Derick were? I'm glad they weren't here to be forced to perform on command, maybe they'll be able to keep that up after they say "I do."

I see Mack and Mike are there. No Marcus or Anna. No Jill or Derick. I don't see John or Joe. I think Josiah is behind J'Chelle. You can kind of see it when they camera pans out to the big screen above them. Erin is definitely playing the piano while J'chelle is clearly wearing a matching dress to the precious tiny miracle she gripping for dear life. I can't even understand what they're saying half the time. It's pretty terrible.

Anna took Mackenzie to the library once but it was a big deal because she said they has never gone to the library before . She said they just look up information online if they need to know something. So in other words , not much reading going on in that house lol. It stood out because we go to the library with the kids weekly.

Anna took Mackenzie to the library once but it was a big deal because she said they has never gone to the library before . She said they just look up information online if they need to know something. So in other words , not much reading going on in that house lol. It stood out because we go to the library with the kids weekly.

My mom used the library as a way to get out of the house. They'd have summer activities for kids, and rewards for reading at home. Plus air conditioning. Good deal.

When kids are sent to the library nowadays they end up playing computer games there.

Not at my local library.

Not at my local library.

Nor mine. Even the library in the next town, which has a ton of computers for patrons, doesn't allow them to play games. They check.

Our library computers have serious restrictions on them. They are supposed to be used for research, school work, obtaining work, or related activities. There is also a serious time limit imposed. I don't think it's possible to get to many games on them.

Ours have kids computers with games. So they play on them for a few minutes, then pick their books. It gives me a few moments to pick my books!

When kids are sent to the library nowadays they end up playing computer games there.

Well, I never sent my kid to the library, but we went together about once or twice a month for years. Although they had computers set up in the kids' section, my son never used them. We'd usually just go browsing for books, find several, and check out.

Isn't Josiah still at Alert?

How long has that poor kid been banished to Alert?

If the rumours are true until Boob has gotten over his man-tantrum

If the rumours are true until Boob has gotten over his man-tantrum

When and why was Josiah sent to Alert?

Erin is definitely playing the piano while J'chelle is clearly wearing a matching dress to the precious tiny miracle she gripping for dear life.

So, what'll happen to precious miracle Josie if Mom and Dad manage to pop out number 20?

She's the only Duggarling who managed to have any space between her and the next youngest. I think it'd be harder on her than the rest of them. Even her niece and nephews won't be around nearly as much as her littlest sibling.

Famy posted a picture of him on her Instagram about 6 days ago and said he was home and yesterday the duggarfam Instagram posted a picture of him sitting on the couch with Jed.

Archived