IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 7

happy atheist

So, what'll happen to precious miracle Josie if Mom and Dad manage to pop out number 20?

She's the only Duggarling who managed to have any space between her and the next youngest. I think it'd be harder on her than the rest of them. Even her niece and nephews won't be around nearly as much as her littlest sibling.

This is a pretty good question. I have absolutely no idea how that will affect her other than it will be bad. The world does revolve around Josie. J'chelle has made that perfectly clear. I really don't think she will be able to handle it at all bc she will be handed off and treated just like Jordyn. Maybe that will actually bring them closer together, but not for a while. J'chelle will fawn all over any new baby she spews out and cast Josie off. And if she has another micro premie - which is entirely possible, if not likely - then Josie will lose her mother in a real physical sense for a good six months, just like Jordyn did.

I was watching the "We're having another baby" episode earlier and even then, when she was not yet three, Jordyn was so over it all. JB asked if she was excited about having another baby and she just had this look on her face like "why would I fucking care? It's just one more baby to take up your time and attention. You never notice me or bother with me but now you want my opinion? Fuck off, asshole". Seriously. I'm pretty certain that's exactly what she was thinking. She looked so annoyed with him. I can definitely see Jordyn breaking free and running the fuck away as soon as she can.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not worried about Josie having to adjust to a future sibling. I don't see Michelle having another live birth.

I know it can happen but Michelle will be 48 in a few months its highly unlikely she'll have a pregnancy resulting in a live birth.

In the small chance it happens I don't think Josie will be pushed aside she and new baby will be toured around the country/world and showcased as the little miracles.

If she doesn't become pregnant and becomes a mother again via adoption ( some teen mom in their circle gives them their baby) I see much the same only they will focus on how fortunate they are the mom didn't choose abortion.

The way the pic looked to me was that they were either about to have sex, or had just finished. What Amy and Reed were doing was entirely their choice, but it should not have been posted all over the internet for the world to see. At the risk of actually defending the Duggars about something, I can honestly see why JB and M wouldn't have wanted their younger children following Amy on instagram, because it would have led to some uncomfortable questions. If I was Amy, I really wouldn't have posted something so intimate on a public forum, and if I was a parent who was in Amy's family, I wouldn't want my child looking at it.

Hell, even I don't want to see pics like that. Cute couple pictures I like. Pictures that look like a couple had a roll in hay....uhh...not so much. I will kill my fiancée if he ever does this. Of course in all of our Instagram pics, the feline headship is between us for accountability...LOL!!

Do any of you follow the duggars.tumblr blog? It almost seems to deserve it's own thread because the girl running it has been extra preachy lately. She had and removed an answer to the question "Why don't the Duggars celebrate Halloween?" by answering "Because it's the devil's holiday, that's why". On WTFFundieFamilies they asked about it and the blogger there was just kind of defensive for her, saying they don't know her views when it seems her views are pretty obvious with stuff about devil's holiday and talking about the Bible/Christianity and recently explaining modest rules (again, in a very matter-of-fact way - about why shoulders not covered up she said something like "everyone modest considers that immodest"). I've been hate-reading it a lot because of how ridiculous it's been lately.

Also, her lack of proper grammar drives me CRAZY. She always says "to" when she means "too", never uses question marks for questions, and I don't understand why she posts answers to questions where her answer is simply "I don't know". Why post it then?

Anna took Mackenzie to the library once but it was a big deal because she said they has never gone to the library before . She said they just look up information online if they need to know something. So in other words , not much reading going on in that house lol. It stood out because we go to the library with the kids weekly.

I assume you are right about not much reading going on with Anna and the kids, BUT not going to the library doesn't mean there are no books! I've been taking my kids to weekly story time since they were like 8 months old but they have had tons and tons of books and stories since the day they came home from the NICU at 2 months. They have still never taken a book out of the library at 2.5 years (they'd destroy it!), but we read every single day.

She was referring to her self not needing to go. As in anna and josh never need to go because they look stuff up. My 2 year old doesn't check out books either but I sure do!

Do any of you follow the duggars.tumblr blog? It almost seems to deserve it's own thread because the girl running it has been extra preachy lately. She had and removed an answer to the question "Why don't the Duggars celebrate Halloween?" by answering "Because it's the devil's holiday, that's why". On WTFFundieFamilies they asked about it and the blogger there was just kind of defensive for her, saying they don't know her views when it seems her views are pretty obvious with stuff about devil's holiday and talking about the Bible/Christianity and recently explaining modest rules (again, in a very matter-of-fact way - about why shoulders not covered up she said something like "everyone modest considers that immodest"). I've been hate-reading it a lot because of how ridiculous it's been lately.

Also, her lack of proper grammar drives me CRAZY. She always says "to" when she means "too", never uses question marks for questions, and I don't understand why she posts answers to questions where her answer is simply "I don't know". Why post it then?

Yes, I saw it. And she supposedly has gotten some nasty stuff, and someone is blaming it on us! People keep bringing up what an encouragement and blessing she and her blog are, and how she just needs to hold her head up high... and she is being completely obnoxious about it and soooo humble. "I just do the best I can"

Lady, nobody sent a brigade after you to be mean to you. If you read here (and we know you do) you would know that. You can't blame Free JInger for everything, we aren't the root of all evil.

And as for Halloween, my daughters dad thinks its Satan's holiday too. That's gonna be fun come October! Do I dress her up as a monster!? A princess!? She was a pirate last year, but we didn't really do anything other than go to the trunk or treat at the local fundie church (I was watching another child who wasn't even one yet... so yeah, trunk or treat was nice and safe and I was right around the corner from his moms house in case I needed to get any of his stuff. He was a very high needs child)

About the Duggars fallowing Amy or not on social media... at least Joshua seems to tweet with her from time to time. He even posted a picture of them when they were young with the hashtag #TBT last week. And IIRC, Amy did a TBT picture too with Josh, sometime ago. Even if the Duggar family doesn't want to see Amy's defrauding pictures with her boyfriend, at least I could see how her and Josh might have good memories of their childhood together.

Here's the picture: instagram.com/p/pJvZFANkP6/#

Who is writing the blog? Do you think maybe Joy-Anna? Just from the kind of raw answers it seems to be a younger person.

Who is writing the blog? Do you think maybe Joy-Anna? Just from the kind of raw answers it seems to be a younger person.

I kinda don't think Joy-Anna would be allowed to do something like that alone. Too big of a chance she'd get influenced by the world.

What blog are we talking about

The dedicated to Duggars blog? It's not a member of the family, just your run of the mill leghumper.

I do think she's younger (I hope an adult doesn't have such bad grammar), and has more of that everything-is-black-and-white teenager attitude to things. There's no way it's a Duggar - there's so much kissing ass on there, it'd be too much disgusting self-admiration, even for them. Plus I think they're just too careful about their PR to do something like this.

I am sure that a majority of this "hate mail" is people simply disagreeing or questioning her, and her interpreting it as hate and being overly sensitive. I don't why people see our boards as so hateful - we may be snarky assholes, but we're not THAT bad.

I believe she said once she was 20.

I'm not sure she really is getting any hate mail either. And if she is, then either she has her own leghumpers, or she is sending inspirational messages to her own tumblr and then responding soooo humble

I'm not sure about her other views, but she doesn't have a problem with Josh's job at the FRC and calls it a "Christian organization". On what was being passed around as a "friendly non-controversial Duggar forum" she did a post about how slaves in the bible were better off because they got a place to live and food so slavery was pretty much voluntary.

I sent her a nasty message about it on tumblr about her statement and how it implies that U.S. slavery was also voluntary and not that bad, and she took it down.

I think she said she was 22 and had post-secondary education. She also strikes me as someone who has never questioned her pastors a single day in her life.

Mystery is over, I just looked around based on her mentioning her email and someone saying her name in a comment:

randomness-blog.tumblr.com/

Another blog of hers where she confirms that she runs the duggars tumblr, so I don't necessarily think this is revealing all that much.

Here's a screencap if you're too lazy to follow links:

post-4296-14451999110971_thumb.jpg

It looks like. Her eyes are tending toward "Jessa eyes."

I think Josie would look so much better with bangs.

tumblr_n7fgcmLXFh1r9t2zdo1_400.jpg Is Joy wearing mascara and eyeliner?

I've noticed in other pictures that Joy looks older than 16. Which is weird because Jana looks so much younger than 24. I think both Jana and Joy look like they're 19/20 years old.

Mystery is over, I just looked around based on her mentioning her email and someone saying her name in a comment:

randomness-blog.tumblr.com/

Another blog of hers where she confirms that she runs the duggars tumblr, so I don't necessarily think this is revealing all that much.

So I just realized that when you click on an individual post on her blog you can actually see that same picture of her at the top, and in the "owner information" section she says her name is Tiffany and also mentions the other "randomness" blog (which is, truly, random) and also:

"My feelings on the duggars and their haters.

I wish people would stop hating on the Duggars so much they are a wonderful christian family doing what God has called them to do †be fruitful and multiply†by having the family they have, they are following that command and by getting out there and spreading their faith they are following the command of the great commission “that they spread his teachings to all the nations of the world.†I also wish people would stop hating on them for being associated to Doug Phillips. just because they are associated with his ministry does not mean they have anything to do with the scandal he is involved in right now. they are dragging the Duggars name through the mud by putting their name in the headlines with this scandal. honestly what is the purpose of bringing them into the mess that is involved with Phillips and the ministry except to implicate them and drag them in the mud along the way. Leave them alone for goodness sake they are good people. people also need to stop trying to get TLC to cancel the duggars, because that is never going to happen. they are going to keep producing new seasons. there is nothing you guys can do to stop them.. no amount of petitions will shut them down. they are out there speaking the truth and you guys are just hating on them because you know they are right. all in all no matter what you do you will never be able to get rid of this wonderful christian family that is doing what God called them to do."

Well okay.

So I just realized that when you click on an individual post on her blog you can actually see that same picture of her at the top, and in the "owner information" section she says her name is Tiffany and also mentions the other "randomness" blog (which is, truly, random) and also:

"My feelings on the duggars and their haters.

I wish people would stop hating on the Duggars so much they are a wonderful christian family doing what God has called them to do †be fruitful and multiply†by having the family they have, they are following that command and by getting out there and spreading their faith they are following the command of the great commission “that they spread his teachings to all the nations of the world.†I also wish people would stop hating on them for being associated to Doug Phillips. just because they are associated with his ministry does not mean they have anything to do with the scandal he is involved in right now. they are dragging the Duggars name through the mud by putting their name in the headlines with this scandal. honestly what is the purpose of bringing them into the mess that is involved with Phillips and the ministry except to implicate them and drag them in the mud along the way. Leave them alone for goodness sake they are good people. people also need to stop trying to get TLC to cancel the duggars, because that is never going to happen. they are going to keep producing new seasons. there is nothing you guys can do to stop them.. no amount of petitions will shut them down. they are out there speaking the truth and you guys are just hating on them because you know they are right. all in all no matter what you do you will never be able to get rid of this wonderful christian family that is doing what God called them to do."

Well okay.

Does this girl remind anyone else of the "Leave Britney Alone!!!11!" guy?

Also, "Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's never going to happen!"

The bold is frightening. And learn grammar for goodness sakes! Girl clearly knows there is a shift key. Friggin muggles.

So... that happened.

She seems the type who, if the Duggars burned down all of their neighbors houses, would say "I'm sure they had a good reason.."

Anyways, Joy looks so pretty. I wish I could actually do eyeliner like that..and Josie actually looks her age in that photo.

Archived