IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 12: Covering Up for Mike Keller

Coconut Flan

I’m kind of glad the pattern is ruined. I say it will be Dorothy Hope or Dorothy Grace. 

• Upvote 12

Dove Evangeline is a possible name for the next Pecan. 

The Holy Spirit descended as a dove upon the baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist.  Doves are regularly used in Christian iconography, and a middle name extolling evangelism makes the name combo a serious contender. 

I assumed the last one would be Dinah, as the first two girls had names that started with Da, then De, and so I assumed a Di name was obviously next.  They went totally rogue and gave us a second De name. 

Destiny’s name smacks of non-fundie approved fate, but perhaps they wrapped it up in hardcore Calvinistic predestination. 

• Upvote 4

Paul William, Davia Lynn, Phillip Andrew, Destiny Faith, Peter David, Deborah Joy, AND...

Daniela Grace. 

• Upvote 4

I'm so glad the pattern is finally broken. Now we can confirm their naming pattern for once and for all. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, theotherelise said:

Paul William, Davia Lynn, Phillip Andrew, Destiny Faith, Peter David, Deborah Joy, AND...

Daniela Grace. 

I vote Delilah Grace, or Priscilla Hope, or Dorothy Priscilla.

They have basically used David twice, and Priscilla not at all yet.

Edited by GreenBeans
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

Since they used Priscilla’s middle name, Lynn, I think they assume it’s enough. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since they used Priscilla’s middle name, Lynn, I think they assume it’s enough. 

They also used David's middle name - William. So that's three to one. But yeah, that's par for the course.

• Upvote 4

I’m still going with Danielle Hope, with Dinah a second choice and Grace a second possibility for a middle. However. Their girl naming style is so all over the place that nothing they choose would surprise me. 

In the unlikely event they go with a P name for a girl, I’m guessing Phoebe. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Priscilla's but a lowly woman so I doubt they'll do any more than already using her middle name. 

Dinah or Dorothy

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Isn't Delilah a not so great character in the Bible? She seduces Samson and ends up cutting his hair (the source of his strength). I personally love the name, very cute, but I bet something like that would be important for the Wallers.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I wouldn't put it past them to name a daughter Dorcas after the biblical character. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I can honestly see them going with Dorcas, but I hope they pick something like Danielle or Dorothy. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

I say Dorothy because it means gift of god. And we know they care about meaning when it comes to names. And a middle name like Hope or Grace because they seem to like those kinds of middle names. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I can honestly see them going with Dorcas, but I hope they pick something like Danielle or Dorothy. 

I understand why everyone dislikes the name, but part of me thinks at least someone should push through and use it because the woman is very admirable, and 'Cassie' is an easy nickname.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Vivi_music said:

Isn't Delilah a not so great character in the Bible? She seduces Samson and ends up cutting his hair (the source of his strength). I personally love the name, very cute, but I bet something like that would be important for the Wallers.

I don’t know much about Bible stories, so I didn’t know who exactly Delilah was and what she did (grew up Protestant, but religious education seemed to focus more on ethical values than Bible stories and memorization). 

But the Wallers don’t seem to care that much anyway. They did choose Deborah for a girl, which according to google is „the only woman who is both prophet and judge alongside two other men in Israel's history – Moses and Samuel. The only woman among the twelve judges in the Old Testament. Her role shows that women weren't always inferior to men since Deborah was called upon by God to deliver Israel.“ That doesn’t sound very fundie approved. But I guess they simply spin that story into something else, and will likely do the same for the new baby’s name.

• I Agree 2

Honestly we all know it's gonna be either a P or a D but I hope so much they name her Tiffany, just to fuck with everyone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19