IGNORED

Jimmy Carter - 39th President

FiveAcres

1 minute ago, FiveAcres said:

Jimmy Carter has declined further medical intervention and is in hospice at home.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jimmy-carter-hospice-president-center-b2285100.html

Yeah I just saw that too. I hope his passing is easy and painless. He sure as fornicate earned that. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 3

Just now, FiveAcres said:

Jimmy Carter has declined further medical intervention and is in hospice at home.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jimmy-carter-hospice-president-center-b2285100.html

Just about five minutes ago, I was thinking about the time I saw Jimmy Carter when he visited the town where I live. It’s not a memory I often think about. That’s some weird ESP that I know I don’t possess.

• Upvote 7

I was really hoping that he would be the first president to live to be 100. Since that won't be the case, I'm glad President Biden will be handling his state funeral arrangements instead of Trump or someone else.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 16

9 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I was really hoping that he would be the first president to live to be 100. Since that won't be the case, I'm glad President Biden will be handling his state funeral arrangements instead of Trump or someone else.

President Carter is such a kind and decent human being.  No one who followed him measures up to him. Obama and Biden were the closest to reach Carter’s level. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 6

This breaks my heart.  I met him and Mrs. Carter on a school field trip to the Carter Center when I was about 10.  What I remember most is how they both seemed like anyone's grandparents.  He has done so much good in the world, and will be sorely missed by so many.  My thoughts are with him, Mrs. Carter, and the rest of his family.  

• Upvote 5
  • Love 10

President Carter has definitely been on my living dinner party list for several years. My dead dinner party is Teddy Roosevelt, John Muir, Gifford Pinchot, and George Bird Grinnell.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Yes I was thinking the same just this past week. He definitely is the best ex president ever. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

And Jimmy Carter didn't complain about a stolen election.

Oops... Read the original post again and this time notice the big lie.

Maybe I should say Jimmy still loves his wife and I would bet that he never cheated on her.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Loomer is a bitch. 
image.png.4d4efce4eb3881bc2ae53fb9861a5f34.png

So, Laura, would you have said that about tricky Dick, had he died during Trump's administration? 

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 6

Fuck Laura Loomer!   President Carter was one of the best presidents we've ever had as well as being the best person ever to be president.  He started no wars, for one thing.  He installed solar panels on the White House which that jackass Reagan immediately took down.  I could go on.   

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

IMO Carter has more integrity than anyone else who has held the office of (US) President during my lifetime. A good man, whose death will be a loss to the world.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9

16 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Maybe I should say Jimmy still loves his wife and I would bet that he never cheated on her.

Didn’t he once admit to “lust in his heart”?

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Laura Loomer is a cunt.

That is a word I don't like to see used for women, but in this case, I'm fine with it. 

President Carter is a real Christian, a real decent and good human being.... I pray his journey is peaceful and short, surrounded by his loved ones. He really is going to a wonderful place and may God welcome him with  open arms. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

Jimmy Carter is just a top-knotch human being. This world will be less without him in it. May the way he has lived his life be a positive example to all. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 8

• 3 weeks later...

President Biden revealed that President Carter wants him to deliver the eulogy when the time comes.

Former President Jimmy Carter, who remains in hospice care, has asked Joe Biden to deliver his eulogy following his death, the president said Monday.

“He asked me to do his eulogy – excuse me, I shouldn’t say that,” Biden told supporters during remarks at a fundraiser in Rancho Santa Fe, California, according to a pool report.

“I spent time with Jimmy Carter, and it’s finally caught up with him. But they found a way to keep him going for a lot longer than they anticipated, because they found a breakthrough,” the president continued.

Biden last saw Carter during a visit to Plains in 2021.

I'm sure that Biden will deliver a fine and respectful address that pays tribute to President Carter and his long life of service.  Unlike other fornicate faces I could mention.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

I’m hoping TFG blows off the funeral. Nobody actually wants him there. Also, it’s nearly impossible for him to sit still for that long at an event that isn’t all about him. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 12

46 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’m hoping TFG blows off the funeral. Nobody actually wants him there. Also, it’s nearly impossible for him to sit still for that long at an event that isn’t all about him. 

Or better yet that President Carter breaks character and says he doesn't want that no good, rotten, four flushing SOB fornicate face at his funeral.  Or Carter's family tells FF he's not welcome. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

If he did go he’d sit there arms crossed and pouting. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

I know it's inevitable, but I don't want Jimmy Carter to go! 😭 But even more than that, I don't want a bunch of half-wit "politicians" showing up and making a mockery of his funeral service.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, yeahthatsme74 said:

I know it's inevitable, but I don't want Jimmy Carter to go! 😭 But even more than that, I don't want a bunch of half-wit "politicians" showing up and making a mockery of his funeral service.

My big concern is the MTG might show up because it is her state. I'm hoping that because she's a Republican she stays away.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

4 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

My big concern is the MTG might show up because it is her state. I'm hoping that because she's a Republican she stays away.

I hope Carter has left instructions on who should be invited and/or excluded.  Or his family steps in and limits attendance.  If it was me, I'd say the Biden and Obama along with their spouses would be welcome.  All other political officials could watch it on the goddamn television as far as I'm fornicating concerned.  I'd more want ordinary friends and family at my funeral.  And actually I wouldn't want anyone at my services that would cause security complications for my friends or family or the community at large.  (I worked at a place that President Obama visited and all the security complications it caused - I slept real good Friday into Saturday).  

• Upvote 7