IGNORED

The Staddons 2: Continuing into the Next Generation

Coconut Flan

When I'm looking for children's books, something called "Pride comes before a fall" is 100% not on my list.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

• 2 months later...

Information from the Bennett's latest concert program that Yes indeed the Staddons are continuing on into the next generation- James and Julianna are expecting Baby S

20230909_200126.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

A picture of the new girl Staddon:

745B57A8-3E9D-4FC5-A146-460466F37AA8.jpeg

Pretty sure I had that exact same outfit the girls are wearing back in the late 90s, complete with the choker necklace and cowboy boots.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, indianabones said:

Pretty sure I had that exact same outfit the girls are wearing back in the late 90s, complete with the choker necklace and cowboy boots.

I think I’m showing my age because I thought their outfits were cute 😂 Yes I was also a teen in the 90s! I swear I love it when the kids wear 90s stuff. The baby doll dresses and doc martins or the overall  denim dresses with a white shirt underneath. It’s all just so cute. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

James has posted the annual Staddon Christmas family photo on his blog Lenspiration.

All the recent additions to the Staddon family are there- the family are making some really cute babies. Azalia Staddon- Michael and Elizabeth's daughter looks just like her Granny Mrs Frazer, 

There's a photo and separate family photos if you look at the link for Lenspiration bloghttps://www.lenspiration.com/2023/12/down-at-the-dam/

20231231_234456.jpg

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

I’m like, genuinely curious as to how the three remaining Staddon sons aren’t married yet? Like apart from poor Douglas getting more screwed over by the forehead lottery, they’re honestly not that bad looking dudes?

One of them could be talking with someone that’s obviously not going to be in the family portrait- I posted a prediction that Michael Staddon would wind up with Hannah Wilkes. Is there like some sort of dirt on one or multiple of them that’s why they haven’t been married? A failed courtship with a Neely or Wilkes daughter?

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, SwimmerBoy29 said:

I’m like, genuinely curious as to how the three remaining Staddon sons aren’t married yet? Like apart from poor Douglas getting more screwed over by the forehead lottery, they’re honestly not that bad looking dudes?

One of them could be talking with someone that’s obviously not going to be in the family portrait- I posted a prediction that Michael Staddon would wind up with Hannah Wilkes. Is there like some sort of dirt on one or multiple of them that’s why they haven’t been married? A failed courtship with a Neely or Wilkes daughter?

Donald is in his 40s and probably does not have much in the way of prospects. But Jonathan and David are 31 and 27 so there’s still time for them. I could see them marrying eventually. Not sure to who. The Bennetts and Neelys still have some single daughters left.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3

I hoped that Donald may have taken a liking to Elizabeth, Juliannas eldest sister. 

I dont know what Donald does, but he seems to be the fun uncle for the Staddon kids

• Upvote 3

The last 2 Neely daughters (per fundie wiki) are both post-2004 (I’m a dude in his mid 20s and would feel weird commenting about marriage prospects for someone at that age so will leave that to someone else).

The Wilkes have a daughter who I think is in her late 20-early 30s. Kind of surprises me that we have yet to see a Wilkes-Staddon pairing but 🤷‍♂️.

What other families could be possible? Frazer? 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 2:11 PM, Sops2 said:

I hoped that Donald may have taken a liking to Elizabeth, Juliannas eldest sister. 

I dont know what Donald does, but he seems to be the fun uncle for the Staddon kids

We need to remember that Donald may not be inclined toward a marriage.

• Upvote 5

On 1/14/2024 at 11:19 AM, nelliebelle1197 said:

We need to remember that Donald may not be inclined toward a marriage.

Because I’m dense at times, apologies-

do you mean in not inclined as in like, just doesn’t have any desire to, or not inclined as in he’s not interested in women?

I'm assuming @nelliebelle1197 means doesn't have any desire to for whatever reasons he may have.  I *think* we try to avoid speculating on peoples' sexuality, even if they are adults.

• Upvote 7

14 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I'm assuming @nelliebelle1197 means doesn't have any desire to for whatever reasons he may have.  I *think* we try to avoid speculating on peoples' sexuality, even if they are adults.

That makes more sense- apologies on my end.

Had a long day at work and my brain was a little fried.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

These are the weirdest wedding day complements I’ve ever seen. It’s borderline creepy.

2507CC9F-882E-4A1C-AAD6-99C84E7BF9F7.jpeg

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

These are the weirdest wedding day complements I’ve ever seen. It’s borderline creepy.

2507CC9F-882E-4A1C-AAD6-99C84E7BF9F7.jpeg

#onlyvirginclientel
#whitewedding
#winkwink

• Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 7

Typing "Look at these VIRGINS!! Ain't they grand" would be been way easier.

• Haha 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Meet Mordecai Staddon, James and Julianna's baby. 

More Bennett than Staddon I think

20240406_232320.jpg

• Thank You 4
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

20240406_232320.jpg

I see Staddon in his eyes and cheeks. That’s a big name for a baby. Let’s hope they call him Mordy or Cai. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sops2 said:

20240406_232320.jpg

When you're 3 months old but already an 85 year old man :)

• Haha 10

I don't care who he is related to and how much of a mouthfull the name is Goodness he is squishy!  So cute! 

• I Agree 5

Remember when Robert was the only one married and having kids? For 5 years he was the only married Staddon and now 5 are married and the Staddons have 15 grandchildren. They’ve made up for lost time I suppose. 

• Upvote 2

Adult fundie women in matching modest dresses! We haven’t seen that in awhile. It used to be so popular but not anymore. 

59060605-8469-4A2C-98A1-CC076C75842F.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1