IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 7

happy atheist

For all you wanna be stalkers out there she has their phone number and address listed for you on her FAQs page. Totes normal for a fan page.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell did I just read? :o

And I thought the Rapture Ready forum made my eyes twitch :shifty-kitty:

It took some thought to figure what "FH" written by an engaged woman meant. I thought "first husband", "final husband", "foul husband" and then it hit me, because "final husband" had me chuckling, it stands for "future husband".

For all you wanna be stalkers out there she has their phone number and address listed for you on her FAQs page. Totes normal for a fan page.

That...is weird. But has anyone tried calling it?

Haha I don't know but I'd love to hear how it goes it someone does

i just saw this picture posted on facebook, and it reminded me of j'chelle and her baby voice: 10446718_674184149284287_7583840474577668598_n.jpg

i just saw this picture posted on facebook, and it reminded me of j'chelle and her baby voice: 10446718_674184149284287_7583840474577668598_n.jpg

That picture reminded me of Dumbledore, haha. Harry hated Dumbledore talking in a low, disappointed tone and would have rather Dumbledore yelled.

But for Mullet the scariness would be from her baby voice and wide-eyed stare.

Yes, a long long time ago when they only had 16 kids. Someone answered and I hung up. A friend of mine called recently, and left a voicemail for them.

Jill's and Jana's are listed publicly... I wonder how many fans have tried to call them?

My kids knew that as long as mom was yelling, it was just mom blowing off steam. The minute I got quiet, they were like "oh shit"...the minute I got quiet and my accent got thicker they were like "oh shit we are going to DIE now". It got their attention. And, before anyone has a shit-fit...my kids are 31, 27 and 24 now...happily well-adjusted adults with careers and families of their own. They called it the "schizo-mom"...yelling - mom was going Cuban...quiet - mom was going German. I got better results with the quiet voice than I did yelling.

"people also need to stop trying to get TLC to cancel the duggars, because that is never going to happen. "

Never? So it will just keep living on through the kids and grandkids and great grandkids until infinity? Wow.

Never? So it will just keep living on through the kids and grandkids and great grandkids until infinity? Wow.

100 Grandkids and Counting

1,000 Great Grandkids and Counting

Dear god that is terrifying.

100 Grandkids and Counting

1,000 Great Grandkids and Counting

Dear god that is terrifying.

100 Grandkids would basically mean each Duggar child having only 5 kids. That is optimistic. I don't think most of them will have a number in the teens, but I'd guess the average would be 7 or 8. That could well be optimistic too, if 18 of the kids have 10 kids, and one has 20, they'd have 200 grandkids.

So... that happened.

She seems the type who, if the Duggars burned down all of their neighbors houses, would say "I'm sure they had a good reason.."

Anyways, Joy looks so pretty. I wish I could actually do eyeliner like that..and Josie actually looks her age in that photo.

I totally agree with the first part. The kind that will excuse them for anything and everything they do.

Now that we know she's 22 and not 12, there's no excuse for how bad the grammar is. WHO IS TAKING ALL THE QUESTION MARKS HOSTAGE.

(see what I did there?)

I don't think Joy is wearing eyeliner in that picture, I think it's just mascara put on at an angle. It is pretty.

100 Grandkids would basically mean each Duggar child having only 5 kids. That is optimistic. I don't think most of them will have a number in the teens, but I'd guess the average would be 7 or 8. That could well be optimistic too, if 18 of the kids have 10 kids, and one has 20, they'd have 200 grandkids.

Damn, true.

so...250 grandkids and counting? 300? F***, hundreds of grandkids, that's TERRIFYING. On so many levels. Let's hope this doesn't happen.

Yes, I think it could turn out to be 200+ grandkids and thousands after that. OTOH, the Duggar kids (aside from Josh) aren't marrying as young as their parents and I can't imagine the boys' wives will be as fertile as Michelle. The girls may be as fertile as Michelle but they're still starting later and their husbands will have a say.

This is a pretty good question. I have absolutely no idea how that will affect her other than it will be bad. The world does revolve around Josie. J'chelle has made that perfectly clear. I really don't think she will be able to handle it at all bc she will be handed off and treated just like Jordyn. Maybe that will actually bring them closer together, but not for a while. J'chelle will fawn all over any new baby she spews out and cast Josie off. And if she has another micro premie - which is entirely possible, if not likely - then Josie will lose her mother in a real physical sense for a good six months, just like Jordyn did.

I was watching the "We're having another baby" episode earlier and even then, when she was not yet three, Jordyn was so over it all. JB asked if she was excited about having another baby and she just had this look on her face like "why would I fucking care? It's just one more baby to take up your time and attention. You never notice me or bother with me but now you want my opinion? Fuck off, asshole". Seriously. I'm pretty certain that's exactly what she was thinking. She looked so annoyed with him. I can definitely see Jordyn breaking free and running the fuck away as soon as she can.

Jordyn was an awesome baby, she had the best judging faces

fortheloveoftheduggars.tumblr.com/post/66342076173/jordyn-throwing-jim-bob-the-best-judging-face

I think Jill is on facebook now.

I was searching and found Derick's brother's facebook and he is friends with a DerickandJill Dillard account..

I've always loved that clip of Jordyn. She's recognized lunacy from a very early age.

I think Jill is on facebook now.

I was searching and found Derick's brother's facebook and he is friends with a DerickandJill Dillard account..

They know they can put spaces in there, right? Also...*shudder* Just yuck. I hate when couples act like they've merged into one person.

I wonder if they did that or provide "accountability" for Derrick. I have a few friends who share FB accounts between husband and wife for this reason.

They know they can put spaces in there, right? Also...*shudder* Just yuck. I hate when couples act like they've merged into one person.

Their public pages have spaces. Is there a character limit on first names on facebook on regular accounts? I think it's probably just there to run the public page.

I wonder if they did that or provide "accountability" for Derrick. I have a few friends who share FB accounts between husband and wife for this reason.

Who has that little trust in their partner?

Who has that little trust in their partner?

Seriously. If I can't trust my husband not to cheat on me on Facebook without me watching over him, he is not someone I want to be married to!!! Is she going to go to work with him everyday? Heck, people have affairs in rest rooms, will she go in the men's room with him?

Seriously. If I can't trust my husband not to cheat on me on Facebook without me watching over him, he is not someone I want to be married to!!! Is she going to go to work with him everyday? Heck, people have affairs in rest rooms, will she go in the men's room with him?

I read an article awhile back that said Facebook and other social networking sites are used as one of the causes leading to divorce is 20% of cases. It was according to some survey of divorce lawyers. I completely believe this. It is really common for people to find their exes, start out with catching up and go from there. Doesn't mean I think people have to share accounts, but I thought it was interesting.

Facebook may be involved but it's not the cause. Cheaters made that choice. Given the right circumstance they will cheat either way.

The facebook only has like 5 friends: his mom, his brother, and some random ladies.

I also realized today...while i am on the computer with no life, a duggar is getting married and getting laid at about the same age as me... :?

Archived