IGNORED

Joyful Christian Homemaking- All things Candy

Mac1138

omg, she made the jumprope thing a time travel experiment for her home school science lesson?!?!

There is something actually, truly wrong with her.

omg, she made the jumprope thing a time travel experiment for her home school science lesson?!?!

There is something actually, truly wrong with her.

Being isolated for 17 years with a raging conspiracy theorist doesn't help.

Candy is posting about SEX!!! Aside from the bible stuff, I think her advice is generally pretty good. It does seem a little icky coming from her though.... I must have missed the time travel homeschooling experiment post. I will have to go look for it.

Someone just commented on her recent sex post, saying that oral sex is considered sodomy. Wow. Just wow.

Looks like he confuses sodomy and "onanism" (traditionally, this is not just masturbation, but it includes all with semen out of a vagina)

She posted the definition of sodomy and said that oral sex is not sodomy because sodomy is anal sex. I can just see her minions getting all red in the face. Especially the SOTDRT ones who went from nasty to sexy in the space of a 45 minute wedding. Candy lived with wunder hubbie for several years before marrying him. Bet they tried everything but hanging off the candelabra.

It surprises me that she has not a problem using the words, "G-spot, anal sex and oral" but cannot (or will not for whatever reason) actually write the word "orgasm". I'm not quite sure why that one word would be taboo and not the others. It's not as if it is slang or anything. Seems weird for her as it she's never felt the need to allude to things before. She is very outspoken and not shy about her beliefs!

Yuck. Candy and sex. Yuck.

:text-+1:

She needs to think about what it means to be discreet.

As a kid it bothered me that the fundie women talking the loudest smack about militant feminists were just like them: saying feminists give up appearances because it's a sexist thing, and calling feminists vulgar in their hardcore beliefs. Pot and kettle much? lol

**nothing wrong with feminists, i am one now. But their ebil version of feminists is so similar to what they are themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't had a chance to read Candy's super special amazing meaningful prophetic dream, she has re-posted it today for your enjoyment. ;)

joyfulchristianhomemaking.com

The dream. The prior post on Borax. The prior post on space aliens. AND Candy's whack-a-doodle blog colours/format. Oh my. :shock:

The dream. The prior post on Borax. The prior post on space aliens. AND Candy's whack-a-doodle blog colours/format. Oh my. :shock:

Oh no, you are mistaken, Candy's blog layout isn't whack-a-doodle, it's really special and creative because Candy knows HTML and writes all of her own code so it all looks just how she wants it. Or something.

Her alien post...... did she say to herself, Gee, I better get these definitions OUT THERE, on my blog. No preface or explanation or anything, just weirdness. Go!

I pulled up that flower post today and after reading to the point where the giant sky bouquets appeared I just skimmed the rest, thinking "jeezus, I hope this is a dream she had".

Boron Morons

WARNING: Don't be a Boron Moron, and take anything I say in this article as medical fact. Do your own research. The below is based off of some recent wide reading. I am not advocating the medicinal usage of Borax in the below, but simply reporting what I've learned so far. Do not take or use borax other than recommended uses on the Borax box, unless you've done your own research and have comfortably come to your own conclusions. Do not take borax, and claim you did so, because "Candy says." "Candy" does not "say." Read, research, and act at your own risk, with your own full personal responsibility.

In the 1950s, a certain man began suffering from arthritis. Having this condition, and being one who liked to research, he decided to set out and find a cure, or at least something therapeutic that could remove or alleviate his condition. Being an avid gardener, he learned that the vegetables he ate were very low in boron. Boron is an important trace mineral that our bodies need, and are likely deficient in, in today's modern food culture.

Boron reduces inflammation, kills fungus and other nasty micro-invaders, and helps one to properly absorb calcium and other important nutrients. This man started taking small amounts of boron, and was happily shocked when his arthritis went away.

He took his research findings to local doctors, but they all brushed him off. He had something beneficial that cured his arthritis, and he wanted others to benefit, as well, so he started manufacturing boron tablets, and supplying them to people suffering from various arthritic conditions. A large number of those people reported their arthritis significantly better, or completely gone.

Eventually, this man was inundated, and couldn't keep up with the supply and demand. He took his research findings and all the information he collected to the medical industry. At first, there was an interest, for a possible cure or at least very effective treatment for arthritis seemed to be on the horizon. Certain pharmaceuticals decided to look into boron. Once they found out how easy it was to come by, they realized that they'd lose money in going down this road.

The arthritis industry is a big money maker, and if people can just take an easy to obtain natural substance to cure their arthritis, then they are going to stop buying pain meds and other chemical concocted pills from the medical and pharmaceutical companies and they will lose money.

Not only did the majority of the medical community turn down boron treatments, but also they went on to label borax as "poisonous."

I've long known that borax is fabulous in homemade laundry detergent, and I've also known that it makes a great alternative to hand soap. You just mix some borax with water, and put it into a hand soap dispenser, and you have an all-natural, non-toxic, anti-fungal hand cleanser. Some people even enjoy washing their hair with borax.

Until recently, I had never heard of taking borax internally, but since it is 99% pure, and the impurities are other trace minerals, it was something to look in to.

A friend recently showed me a report about the man and the arthritis. Other people have picked up on boron/borax, and have done their own studies.

Now, before I continue on, it's important that you understand that I am not referring to boric acid. When I refer to boron/borax, I mean sodium tetraborate.

Other researchers have found that not only is sodium tetraborate successful in treating or curing osteoarthritis, but also rheumatoid arthritis and gout. Some people have started using it topically, and have quickly cured such skin conditions as Athlete's foot. Just get the area wet, then rub on the borax powder. People report almost instant relief.

Others have used it internally and externally for the controversial Morgellon's Disease, and have reported great success.

Now the question remains - is boron/borax/sodium tetraborate poisonous? Let me ask you something - is table salt, a form of sodium, poisonous? Yes, and no. Table salt can be a toxic element if consumed in large portions at one time. Taken in small quantities, quality salt, such as a good sea salt is actually very beneficial for health. It seems the same is true of borax.

I have read that research has been done, that just as long as you don't exceed a maximum of 2 teaspoons a day, you are fine. More than that is said to possibly result in infertility problems, or birth defects. I assume this was on adults. I would think the quantities would be significantly less on children, or smaller than average people. In small quantities, Borax has given many people relief and often full reprieve from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, Athlete's foot, Morgellon's, digestion issues, Candida, leaky gut syndrome, constipation, various fungus ailments, parasitical issues, bacterial infections, certain hormonal imbalances, etc.

Many health food stores and suppliers sell boron tablets. I do not know if they are as effective or as pure as borax. This would be something to look in to, sometime.

From what I've read, many people suffering from the above-mentioned ailments took only 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of borax daily, in one or two liters of water, which was slowly drank through out the day. Moderate to light weighted people, were said to have taken 1/8 or less teaspoon total per day, and upper moderate to heavier weighted people - up to 1/4 teaspoon total per day. They drank it dissolved in one or two liters of water, and drank it slowly through the day.

Those not suffering major conditions are said to benefit from one to three tablespoons of the following concoction, per day, from what I've read. If more than one tablespoon is taken, then research reports say to space tablespoon dosages through the day. The suggested solution concoction mixture from what I read, was to mix one teaspoon of borax with one cup of spring water, and store in the fridge. The reports said that one to three tablespoons of this very diluted mixture a day is beneficial.

I titled this blog post "Boron Morons" for two reasons:

1) It's funny.

2) Table salt can also be poisonous if we take too much, and the same is with other trace minerals, such as boron. we take small amounts for healthy benefits. To be a Boron Moron would be to not study this out for yourself. Who knows - it could save your life one day.

Below are a few articles of interest to begin your study:

The Borax Conspiracy - health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

Borax Remedies - earthclinic.com/Remedies/borax.html

Do not start taking borax after reading my article. Read the above two articles as well, then branch out into your own research, and come to your own conclusions.

Her Alien Post

Greys - Drones. Biological androids, programed by their devil masters.

Nordics - Classic Nephilim offspring.

Insectoids - "And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power." -Revelation 9:2-3

Reptilians - "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." -Revelation 12:9

Light Beings - "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." -2 Corinthians 11:14

Roses and Daisies

It was a beautiful, warm, fall day. All the spring and summer flowers had gone away, and the leaves on the trees were displaying their brilliant, warm, autumn glow. It was 72 degrees; a perfect day to be out, enjoying the weather, wearing sheer short sleeves. "Short Sleeve Weather" is what I called it.

The kids had left earlier with their father, and walked up to his shop. I finished my housework, fed the animals, and had bread rising on the counter. I decided to walk up there and join them. My husband was showing the children one of his projects. It was almost done, and it was working. It was based off of Tesla Technology. He said he would be finished with his work for the day in another hour or two. The children were ready to go home, so three of them walked back home with me, while one decided to stay and help dad.

As we walked down the steep, dirt road for the quarter mile length, the scent of fresh, perfumed flowers was on the air. I didn't think of it at the time, but now that I look back, that was odd. There were no flowers around; it was autumn.

As we were nearing home, we came upon some of the children of our neighbors. They were out playing some game on the sidewalk, and enjoying the sunshine. They greeted us, and we stopped to have the usual chitchat. They told us about some pictures and clay models they made at school, and they inquired about my children's homeschool. We talked about pet cats, frisky puppies, and more.

We were about to say goodbye and finish our walk home, when something bright caught my eye in the sky. When I looked up, I could hardly believe my eyes. FLOWERS. Hundreds of them. They must have been huge. They were grouped into bouquets, and all were a brilliant color of yellow. There were groups of what appeared to be yellow roses, and yellow daisies.

They were in the clouds. Some of their huge stems and leaves waved in the gentle breeze. I could see their petals. I could smell their perfume. They were so high in the sky, yet were so easy to see. I realized they had to have been bigger than any cultivated, or crossbred flower in existence. My children and the neighbor's children looked up. Some laid down on the sidewalk, face up, and enjoyed the show. Others, like myself, just kinked their neck, and arched their heads way back. With mouths wide open in awe, and fingers pointing to the sky, tears came to some of our eyes.

What beauty! Had anyone in the world ever seen anything like it? Would those flowers remain? Where did they come from? Would we ever see the likes of them again? How was it possible?

At this time, I heard shuffling of shoes, and momentarily moved my eyes from the sky, and looked down the street. People were exiting their homes and covered porches, and were walking to the middle of the street. Eyes to the sky, they had the same look of awe we all did. We could smell the flowery fragrance in the air. We could see each leaf and petal of the perfectly formed, gigantic flowers above us in the clouds.

As I was about to place my eyes back onto the perfumed, yellow spectacle, I heard several people gasp, and by the time my vision reached it's destination, the flowers were gone. I asked one of my children what happened. He said, with tears of amazement in his eyes, that the cloud and flowers, floated up, up, up, higher into the sky, and then disappeared. He smiled at me triumphantly, and said that the flowers went up to God in heaven, and that God most certainly must have made them, and shared that beautiful sight, with it's perfumed smells, with us.

We walked home. My mother was visiting with us, and I noticed one of our other neighbors was in the living room with her, helping her to sort and fold her laundry. They hadn't seen the flowers. Just after we finished telling them about them, the door opened, and a good friend of ours walked in. He was so excited, he forgot the courtesy of knocking, but at the time, we forgot about it, too. It just seemed natural that he would walk in, when he did.

He had a fascination with science, and was practically shouting his barrage of scientific jumble, as if he were trying to speak louder than the thumping of his heart in his ears. After he calmed down a bit, we were able to decipher some of what he was saying. We caught the conclusion of his charismatic lecture. With a smile of triumph, he declared that the flowers were normal flowers, but were magnified by the earth's atmosphere, to appear larger. He said something about history describing rare winds and pressure systems which had caused fish and all water to be drained from a pond into the clouds, and when it rained, the fish came out of the clouds as well, and people thought God was raining fish down on them.

I had heard about those rare instances, and had read about them in a few obscure science reports. Yet, no one had testified of SEEING giant (magnified by the atmosphere) fish in the clouds. Further, the flowers and clouds we saw were not rain clouds of any sort. They were your typical, puffy, cottony cloud.

As my friend and I were debating, we heard shouting from outside. We ran out onto the porch, and saw almost all of the neighborhood out on the street, eyes to the sky. Multiple clouds, each with their own brilliant, yellow bouquet were slowly meandering their way across the sky. It smelled wonderful. It looked so beautiful, that everyone's cheeks were wet with the subtle tears that escaped their eyes.

Some people fainted. Others claimed that these were actually UFOs, and we were being invaded. Others, who had spoken with my science-loving friend, were touting his theory. Still, many of us were just enjoying the sight, while shrugging our shoulders. None of the theories being presented seemed to make sense. As were many, I was sure there was a completely different explanation.

The clouds and bouquets eventually floated further away and then they started moving fast, as if caught on a strong wind, but instead of gently hovering up, out of our sight, they flew to the ground, in different directions. I hoped that some of those flowers fell near enough to us, so that I could find one. I wanted to see if these were normal flowers, or gigantic, like they appeared.

I left the children with my mother, and took a walk. I came upon the bridge at the end of the neighborhood, where a gentle stream and wooded area was. Something caught my eye in the more distant trees, out by the railroad track. YELLOW, lots of it. I went down the hill by the bridge, passed the stream, and made my way towards the trees near the railroad track. Several of the trees had large yellow coverings over the tops of them, with green rope-like structures protruding from some of them. They were on the tops of the trees.

I kept looking around, and I found a large patch of yellow hanging partially off of a sturdy branch, low enough on a tree that I could reach it. As I neared it, I felt as if my eyes were as large as the flower before me. It was huge. It looked like a giant yellow daisy of sorts.

The center round part of the flower was easily triple the circumference of my head, and its delicate petals protruding out, made it even bigger. I gently lifted it off of the branch. I was disappointed that half of its petals were damaged from the tree branch. Many of them were torn off, and the rest of the half of the flower petals were crinkled and bent over. I looked around. This was the only flower I could reach, and it was one of them in the best condition.

I was hoping to also get one of those giant yellow roses, because I thought those even more brilliant and beautiful.

While the flower was very large, it still wasn't as large at it appeared in the sky. I concluded that it looked like my scientist friend was at least correct in that the atmosphere was working as a magnifying glass, and making the flowers look bigger, however, this flower was still very large. I wondered if it were possible that daisies and roses of this size could actually be cultivated somewhere, and if they really were lifted into the clouds by atmospheric phenomena.

I hefted the flower over my shoulder, and made my way back home. The street was just about empty again. I heard a few screen doors shut, as some people were just getting into their homes. It was getting dark, and there didn't appear to be any more floral visuals in the sky above.

I carried the large flower specimen into the living room. The kids, my mother, and our neighbor friend gathered around. Everyone proclaimed that a daisy of that size was impossible. I couldn't find my scientist friend. I really wanted to show him the flower, but he was nowhere to be found.

I decided I would dry the flower, to preserve it. I wanted to take pictures, but my husband had the digital camera with him. I called him on the cell phone, and told him what happened. He and my other child had seen it all, and were just starting their walk down steep dirt road. They would be home in about ten minutes. He was bringing the camera, and was excited to see the flower specimen I had found.

Meanwhile, I had laid the large flower on top of an antique dresser that I kept in my closet. I didn't want anyone to be touching it excessively, so I figured that would be a safe, temporary spot for it, while we waited for my husband and other child to arrive home with the camera.

As I exited my bedroom, and was entering the living room, I heard a familiar voice. It was my friend Susan. Susan! "Why didn't I think about asking her?" I wondered aloud. At this, Susan turned and looked at me. She was sad that she missed the whole flower adventure that day. She wasn't home, and was in a large store when it happened, and didn't hear anything about it, until she got home.

Susan was an expert gardener. She bordered on the line of obsessive when it came to cultivting flowers. All the walls in her home were lined with bookshelves. Each bookshelf contained books on flowers, cross pollinating, growing the perfect ones, etc. I told her about what we saw in the sky, and then told her about the giant flower I had found in the tree. I showed her with my hands how big the flower's head was. She shook with excitement, and carefully modulated her voice, when she told me that there are NO daisies or roses that size. She proceeded to explain to me the details and technicalities of why it's impossible to grow such flowers so largely.

She asked if she could see the specimen. Of course! I didn't know why I didn't just bring it out to her in the first place. When I turned around to head over to my bedroom, I saw my scientist friend exiting the bathroom. I laughed to myself, and figured I couldn't find him, because he was in my bathroom the whole time.

When I entered my bedroom, I noticed my closet doors were open. I was sure I shut them when I left. The top of the antique dresser was bare. The flower was gone.

As I was coming out of my room, I saw my scientist friend just leaving through the front door. I told everyone of the flower's disappearance. The kids decided to search the house. My mother became a bit frightened, and our neighbor friend was consoling her. My gardening friend was very sad to not have seen the flower.

I told them I had seen other flowers, but that I would have to climb a tree to get one, so I changed into some pants and put a hat on my head, and set out to climb a tree.

I figured I'd have a new specimen very quickly, and when I arrived back home, my husband and other child would be there, and I could show them, as well as my gardening friend.

There was still a little bit of daylight left, but not much. I jogged to the bridge, and quickly made my way past the stream, and towards the grouping of trees near the railroad track. There were no more flowers. None. I hadn't told anyone else where I had gotten the specimen, and I didn't see anyone else anywhere near the bridge or tracks.

I walked along the tracks, looking at all the trees as I passed. I heard voices, and squatted down behind a coniferous bush. A group of people exited a black maxi van. The windows were tinted, and the van had no markings on it. Each person was in regular civilian clothing - no uniforms to give away who they were. The crowd was large, so I decided to try to walk over and blend in. Luckily, I was able to do so.

We all walked into the old boy and girl scouts building. I stood out on the porch, with my hands on the railing, and ears perked, trying to figure out who these people were, and wondering if I was safe. A girl, who looked to be in her early 20s, came over, and stood next to me. She spoke to me about how the troop before them had gotten the flowers near the bridge, and that it was lucky that no one from the nearby neighborhood had discovered the fallen flowers there.

I kept my mouth shut, and just nodded to her in agreement. She said that chances were likely that civilians would start going out, looking for fallen flowers, so we all had to get into camouflage before we set out on our gathering missing, out in the deeper woods. Every one of us were handed camouflage suits to zip on over our clothing, and all women were given caps to wear on our heads, and tuck our hair underneath.

Before heading out, we were all handed a container of a mud-like substance. I wasn't sure what to do with it, but I saw my new friend glopping it on her face and the backs of her hands. I copied her. It was to cover our faces and hands - the only visible parts of us left. It felt gritty, and smelled awful. I gently laughed, and told my friend "at least this is good for our skin." She gave me a strange look for a moment, and then a chuckle escaped her mouth.

All of us headed out. We broke up into small groups and pairs. My new friend and I paired up, and didn't want a bigger group. I was so thankful for that. After we were a distance from the other groups and pairs, she told me she knew I was a civilian, but that she wanted the truth to get out. She told me where to find more of the fallen flowers. Being from the area, I knew a shortcut to the designated spot, so I thanked her, and left her. She then joined a nearby group. I jogged along the railroad tracks until I found my shortcut, and made my way to the fallen flowers.

I found them. A squeal of excitment breached my lips, as I realized that these fallen flowers were the enormous yellow roses. I love roses, and was really hoping to get one of those.

As I reached up to gently pull down the branch that a rose lay on, I opened my eyes.

The dream was over. I tried to will myself back to sleep, to see what would happen next, but I could hear little feet padding across the carpet in my room, and the smiling face of my little girl was looking at me, and she asked "what's for breakfast, mommy?"

I got out of bed, pondering my dream.

I had had another dream similar to it, several months ago. In that dream, the flowers were many colors, were not large, and were in the sky, floating via helium balloons. The flowers and balloons also contained baskets which had gifts in them. In that dream, I had discovered that this was done from a funeral. This was the dying wish of a man who passed away. As the helium leaked out of the balloons, they would find rest in trees and on the ground. The flowers were pretty, and the baskets were filled with gifts to bless those who seeked them out.

What it's all about...

"He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all." -John 3:31

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." -James 1:17

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy." -James 3:17

There is a gift from above.

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." -Luke 21:28

You can have this gift, if you seek it out:

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Matthew 7:7

This is the free gift:

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." -Ephesians 2:8-9

Here is how to receive the free gift:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." -John 3:16-18

Will you open the door?

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." -Jesus said this - Revelation 3:20

Will you receive the gift from above? Click here to learn more.

If you haven't opened the door, then please do so, while there is still time. The door will not always be available. There is a such thing as too late. Seek out the Giver of gifts from above. Open the door to Him - the Son, the Gift, and let Him in. You won't always have this opportunity.

She wrote a very nice post about her late father today... I have been ready her for almost 10 years and for once she sounds genuine and put tears in my eyes...

What would camo be if you are hiding out among vibrant flowers? Lily Pultizer, Vera Bradley, what?

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Candy has been quiet for a while now- lots of re-posts and now she's redefining the role of a woman..... I'm afraid to read it. I'm wondering if they moved again?

Candy has been quiet for a while now- lots of re-posts and now she's redefining the role of a woman..... I'm afraid to read it. I'm wondering if they moved again?

I was wondering that to... It's usually what she does when she has to move, her husband lost his job or other life crisis...

I was wondering that to... It's usually what she does when she has to move, her husband lost his job or other life crisis...

Her facebook says she's in Oklahoma City... is that where she has been living?

She was in OKC when I first started reading 6years ago but she's bounced around a few smaller cities since then. Bethany and Guymon come to mind, but correct me if I'm wrong.