IGNORED

Joyful Christian Homemaking- All things Candy

Mac1138

Of course she removed her blog. I suggested people start a collection of her insanity. That site alone was an indicator of devotion to the computer and not the kids. I think she has a serious addiction to the Internet personally. If nothing else, hopefully her removing it will keep the innocent and unsuspecting from stumbling across it and being poisoned by her candy coated hate. Good to know I got your attention Candy! And for anyone wondering about her age when she and Erik got together she was definitely only 15! Kris was going to throw her a surprise sweet 16! But nobody wanted to go.

Hey Candy, show Erik this next post. I DARE YOU! Almost 20 years ago when Candy was newly moved into the Bachelor Pad a couple of us were going to play a practical joke on Kris and short sheet his bed and lo and behold your panties were in his bed! He didn't have any other females around during that time so it didn't require Sherlock Holmes to figure out that they were yours. That and your behavior. Quips were made to Kris about you and even though you were supposedly "just friends" why would he worry about losing his job or more importantly going to jail! He was what? 30? 32? You were 15. Fast forward. You and Erik get together. The few that knew what had been going on wondered if Erik knew about you and Kris, we figured he might. There were (those) girls that made their rounds through the guys in the group trying to get the black satin jacket. You certainly never exhibited any self respect to make anyone think you would mind being known as sloppy seconds and everyone knew Erik definitely wasn't picky about the females he dated. Right before you, was a woman in her 40s. We used to joke that his only requirement was a pulse. Fast forward more. You and Erik move to Akron and Kris is out there every chance he gets. That's when it dawns on us that Erik probably doesn't know about you two and of course Kris would keep your secret, he was always Erik's sycophant wasn't he? Were you still banging Kris Candy? I guess after all these years you are finally being rewarded for all your arrogance on the Internet. Go ahead and pull the excuse of that was before I was saved! Undefiled marriage bed my ass. And if you're so innocent then why lie? Hmm? Don't Christians just love to show how horribly wretched they were before being saved? What have you got to hide besides the truth? We never bothered caring who or what you were back all those years ago for a reason. After seeing what you've been doing all these years I really wish we would have exposed you back then and run you off like some of the others. How did you get Erik to quit thinking with any logic? Planted tons of little seeds? Appeal to his protective side? You were always so good at being the poor little picked on one weren't you? You guys moved away from a major city where he could make a living, isolated him from his family and friends, his entire support network. Did you convince him that it was his idea? You had all the innocence of a black widow when I met you and the scruples of an alley cat in heat. I'll concede that you were definitely ignorant but you also knew exactly what you were doing too. Kris made it know to one and all he would never have kids. Is that why you hopped from him to erik? Why exactly did you leave out the fact that you and Erik weren't married yet the first time you got pregnant?

One last post Candy. Since you've professed all these years about being such a good Christian wife. When you were living in Akron you were already saved. Why then were you constantly telling Kris about how shitty your sex life was? Yeah, Kris never could keep a secret well. Does Erik know all the things you two were discussing behind his back?

I am shocked that she took her blog down! In all the years I have been reading her blog, I think it has been down maybe 2 times. :shock: Candy's brand of crazy really fascinates me, I think because she seems to put so much effort into her persona, and it is so obviously fake. Serenityd, your account of Candy before she was joyful and Christian sounds exactly how I would guess her to be, minus the bible and her giant ego she has built up over the years.

Oh her bull was still going on even after getting saved. I am not even slightly surprised that she yanked her website. As far as I know this is the first time that someone who actually knew her called her out on facts, facts that can't be hidden or denied because there are just too many witnesses and really she can't ever say I must have her confused with someone else. Surely her followers regardless of how naive they may be have got to ask themselves why after 20 years someone who actually knew her would be so offended after reading about her that they would throw her dirty past out for all to see. The answer is really simple, her version of the past is the grossest misrepresentation I have ever seen and not only that, she has the balls to try and instruct anyone on how to behave. How many women have probably beat themselves up for trying to attain Candy's level of perfect wife and mother and felt like failures when they couldn't because Candy plastered phoney pictures of her self with that fake smile and never once admitted the truth about anything! I can Crack on Erik for a few things but one thing could always be said about him, he never lied. Not even little white lies, he was painfully honest and when I say painfully I mean to the point of making you either very uncomfortable or pissed. He also never hurt anyone or caused drama. He would always try to avoid it. He loved to argue and debate about differing opinions etc and was extremely opinionated but you could disagree with him and he didn't fly off the handle. At worst he would agree to disagree and look at you like you were just too simple to get it. My guess is that he knows absolutely nothing about all of my posts. If he did I know that there are enough details and truth for him to stop and start looking at the big picture for the past 20 years and see that my words ring just a little too true. Candy probably told him that God told her to get completely off the computer or something! Here's another fact about Erik, anything that he believes in he does so to the point of obsession. Look at all of his dealings about taxes and the government. You'll notice that it's not him doing all the religious fanatic stuff, and don't think he wouldn't if he felt that way either I can tell you he would! I saw how he was with whatever was of interest to him at any given time, he couldn't shut up about it, whatever it was. If anyone knows how to contact him whether it's email or a website they really should forward all the crazy to him. When I say he was never a liar that also means he wouldn't cover for candy's lies either. I'm sure he never saw some of the outrageous claims or he would have said something. I rather imagine he never bothered reading her things as he was always one of those people who was primarily in their own head. He would have thought her blogs were a distraction but thankful for them to keep her out of his hair. The fact that he told his sister that his son didn't want to come home is exactly what I mean about his honesty even at great embarrassment. Unless he's suffering from dementia I am sure he's also noticed how Candy can't ever keep any friends and how she's always in the middle of some kind of drama. We saw her get on his nerves plenty of times but he just ignored her or gave her something to do. He is probably the only one who is ever going to be able to get through to Candy or at the very least put his foot down but he's going to have to know all the facts to realize just how bad it is. I would guess he doesn't know the half of it and CPS being involved does nothing but feed his paranoia and conspiracy theories about the government. I bet if he knew the past 20 years of facts instead of Candy's fantasy he'd have one hell of an epiphany. I can say this because I did see over the years his light bulb moments on occasion. There was a reason people in our group called him the absent minded professor. I knew him for years before Candy came along. I can admit the good things I know about Erik, there is not a single good thing I can say about Candy, she's probably the most caustic and dangerously manipulative person I've met.

Yeah, but Candy's blog is gone. We have big walls of text here that were fun for about 3 minutes- but Candy's blog is gone.

Yeah, but Candy's blog is gone. We have big walls of text here that were fun for about 3 minutes- but Candy's blog is gone.

Yeah, but she does this every couple of years. She'll be back in a month or so.

Yeah, but she does this every couple of years. She'll be back in a month or so.

It's all part of the cycle every time she gets called out/her facade slips a little.

It's all part of the cycle every time she gets called out/her facade slips a little.

Exactly. Even before Serenityd showed up here you could tell something was up as she did the whole 'it's a web page not a blog' thing...her cycles are as predictable as my morning alarm. At least this time she didn't say there were going to be missionaries in a secret Asian country. She'll hide out for a while then slowly start coming back when she thinks the hub-bub has died down and reality forgotten.

Exactly. Even before Serenityd showed up here you could tell something was up as she did the whole 'it's a web page not a blog' thing...her cycles are as predictable as my morning alarm. At least this time she didn't say there were going to be missionaries in a secret Asian country. She'll hide out for a while then slowly start coming back when she thinks the hub-bub has died down and reality forgotten.

But Candy should know by now that nothing is really gone from the internet no matter how hard they try to scrub things. Maybe they finally got caught by the IRS. Who knows. Anyone read newspapers in the OKC/Edmond/Moore area?Maybe something happened.

There WAS a website dedicated to her insanity, called Sweeping the Cobwebs but the owner took it down. It was a goldmine! I have a couple pictures saved in my PhotoBucket account but nothing terribly noteworhthy.

She'll be back within 2 weeks. She may or may not make a post talking about how she's been terribly busy, livin' it up with friends from church, or say something like "I just needed to take a little break from blogging." Then it'll be back to the home management binder posts, whole wheat bread, "This is Who I Am", why she's KJV-only, a post about Catholics worshiping Mary, and a few bad sci-fi dreams here and there.

By the way, you mentioned the catfish video. I wish I could have saved it! She caught a catfish and had it in her bathtub and the video is of her sitting by the tub screaming a prayer over it then dramatically striking a knife into it to kill it so she could cook it for dinner. There was another one from the same time period where she gutted a snake and proudly shows off the not-yet-digested mouse that it had eaten earlier. Yummy!

There WAS a website dedicated to her insanity, called Sweeping the Cobwebs but the owner took it down. It was a goldmine! I have a couple pictures saved in my PhotoBucket account but nothing terribly noteworhthy.

She'll be back within 2 weeks. She may or may not make a post talking about how she's been terribly busy, livin' it up with friends from church, or say something like "I just needed to take a little break from blogging." Then it'll be back to the home management binder posts, whole wheat bread, "This is Who I Am", why she's KJV-only, a post about Catholics worshiping Mary, and a few bad sci-fi dreams here and there.

By the way, you mentioned the catfish video. I wish I could have saved it! She caught a catfish and had it in her bathtub and the video is of her sitting by the tub screaming a prayer over it then dramatically striking a knife into it to kill it so she could cook it for dinner. There was another one from the same time period where she gutted a snake and proudly shows off the not-yet-digested mouse that it had eaten earlier. Yummy!

Oh, man, Jessica! I LOVED Sweeping the Cobwebs. Great site.

You forgot to mention the best part of the snake video --- it was a tutorial on how to prepare it for your family it eat. And then she gave a review on what her family thought of the snake for dinner. I have been served snake in China and it was a bit off-putting - I totally understand that it is a cultural phenomena and that I am blessed to not need to eat crickets, etc., as my protein source (yay, tofu!) but ... really, Candy? Really???

Has Candy flounced again? Her URL (joyfulchristianhomemaking.com) is 404, but she titled her latest screed "part 1," so I wonder if this was planned. She is my favorite of this type, and I would be disappointed not to hate-pity her any more.

Poor Candy. It must be terrible running and hiding when you are such an attention whore.

Oh what a tangled web we weave: when first we practice to deceive!

Candy's caught herself in her own web for some time now, and the only way to extract herself is to come clean...which I'm not sure she's even psychologically capable of doing anymore. I think for Candy, she's started to believe her own lies.

She had this blog title a while ago. I think she's stewing in her juices and will wait a while and then come back with the usual crazy Catholic hate, alien guesses (though a lot of that is on the side panel). You'd think by now she'd figure out people realize she's bat shit crazy. I can't wait for the Thanksgiving gift giving and ignoring of the pagan festival of Christmas.

I was thinking of her this afternoon when I was reading my new National Geographic .There was a fascinating article about a group of people in the Upper Svaneti region of Georgia, where many family lines in the area predate Christianity and how they follow traditions that were enfolded into the Christian tradition. Like St Kvirike's celebration which is at the same time as a celebration to a pre-Christian fertility god, Kviria. Are these people who are most likely Orthodox not as good Bible believing Christians as Candy? :wink-penguin:

Ach ja as my grandma would say, the train left the station before the brains got on.

She's back to not-blogging.... I wonder how long that will last. Probably as long as her 2009 homesteading (sorry, CHRISTIAN homesteading!*) adventure lasted...

* which involved no gardening or raising livestock... Whatever, Candy!

I just love that most of these "topics" she has on her side bar haven't been updated in about 10 years. Under "What is Dresses Only?" most of the links are a) at least 5 years old, and b) ripped off directly from Ladies Agains Feminism.

Way to be as lazy as possible, Candy.

I just love that most of these "topics" she has on her side bar haven't been updated in about 10 years. Under "What is Dresses Only?" most of the links are a) at least 5 years old, and b) ripped off directly from Ladies Agains Feminism.

Way to be as lazy as possible, Candy.

i wondered about that when i peeked at her site. :lol: It looks impressive, i was shocked that she'd put so much effort into links and not take the time to make her blog look good. Thanks for clearing up it was just a bunch of quickie cut and paste :lol:

I totally cannot believe she returns without her homemaker binder tutorial!

• 4 months later...

After months of non blogging she put 2 videos online. The first one is hilarious, once you have skipped the first part where she speaks of her favorite religious topic, her husband join her and then :angry-banghead:

The second video is just one of her usual Home Management Binder stuff

eyes2jesus.blogspot.fr/

After months of non blogging she put 2 videos online. The first one is hilarious, once you have skipped the first part where she speaks of her favorite religious topic, her husband join her and then :angry-banghead:

The second video is just one of her usual Home Management Binder stuff

eyes2jesus.blogspot.fr/

I knew the binder would return,