IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband

DomWackTroll

Russell tells the world: “still talking....trying to work through the problems... back off and let God handle it.... theres so much wrong... but im not ready to give upâ€

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10202144412072108

Later he posts a cryptic comment about mushrooms and “great company†and a FB friend replies, “Smh.†Aren’t we all?

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10202156805341932

David’s response? “My immediate family continues to be in need of prayer and quite possibly some divine interventionâ€

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1436315656625841&id=100007422609448

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw all of that, including the fact that Russell and Sarah Jane are back to liking each other's posts again. Of course, more in public posts, because privacy seems to escape all of them. As much fun as rubbernecking is, it begins to feel like deliberate attention seeking, especially given that they continue to try to interact and engage FJers from their FB pages. Either come here and engage, or better yet get off social media to deal with the trainwreck.

I think some of these people (ie, Sarah Jane & Co) like the attention. After all, there's someone not just following your blog, but interested in your life, and following the developments!

But then they get all bent out of shape when it turns out we're interested in it as a soap opera. Aside from those who know the Meisters and Russel in person, the rest of us are just gapers (as we call them in Chicago) - the people who drive past an accident and slow down and STAAAAAARE. :shock:

I mean, I hope Sarah Jane gets out of there. From the legal records available online (for free, easy to use, just FYI), she really needs to get away from her husband. But I'm not personally involved. I'm just the audience. If you plaster your personal drama all over the Internet, please don't be surprised when strangers take an interest.

I guess it's another case of "How dare you publicly discuss the public information I have publicly shared on my public Facebook page and public blog!" Yes indeedy. How dare we. :roll:

Russell, stop being an idiot and bringing this drama around your innocent child that needs you. Seriously. Grow up. You were assaulted by David. What more do you want to happen?

Not meaning to be cruel but I think Russell keeps trying with Sarah Jane because she is attractive and he really is not. And he thinks she is the best he can do.

To that i would say-looks fade but drama queens are forever.

Facebook from David this morning: "Wishing I wasn't awakened at by a scumbag calling my wife's phone at 4:50 in the morning."

This would imply they are indeed living together?

David's fb banner photo is a family photo (David & SJ with 3 boys), but the heads of SJ and David are not visible. Odd.

Facebook from David this morning: "Wishing I wasn't awakened at by a scumbag calling my wife's phone at 4:50 in the morning."

This would imply they are indeed living together?

Unless he has their phones linked so he can intercept her phone calls and texts, I'm going to say yes, they are indeed living together.

David's fb banner photo is a family photo (David & SJ with 3 boys), but the heads of SJ and David are not visible. Odd.

FB auto-crop does weird things. It may not be meaningful.

If they are on the same phone account, he can be monitoring her usage from the account and merely know a phone call was placed to her phone this morning without being present. Creepy to think of, but I've actually seen quite a few abusive husbands who did exactly what. Although, if he can see her usage, then he can also block numbers and one would think he would have blocked an obvious competitor's number as a control measure.

Most women getting out of abuse learn very quickly you have to get your OWN cell phone. Even if it means you have to get a pay as you go number for awhile, get your own cell phone number to remove his control and his monitoring.

Credibility of that public FB statement is iffy for me. But it's all kinds of screwed up any way you look at it.

My sincerest hope is that the young children in this family are somehow being sheltered from everything going on and that David does have some type of at least rudimentary parenting skills.

There was a picture of a grandmother holding the newest baby in the hospital room a few weeks back, but not sure if she was the maternal or paternal grandmother and if she is still on the scene.

Hard enough to have a newborn at home, but with four other young kids AND a difficult breakup going on....

Also have the sense that he deliberately continues to use the phrase "my wife" in a somewhat possessive way.

Also have the sense that he deliberately continues to use the phrase "my wife" in a somewhat possessive way.

Abuser's handbook 101, she is a possession and an object and not a human being. She will always be referred to as an object the abuser possesses and never by her real name nor identity. My wife, my woman, my little woman, etc are all acceptable, but Sarah will never be uttered in reference to her.

Abuser's handbook 101, she is a possession and an object and not a human being. She will always be referred to as an object the abuser possesses and never by her real name nor identity. My wife, my woman, my little woman, etc are all acceptable, but Sarah will never be uttered in reference to her.

Excellent point, and good clarification, CL. I can't go back to edit, but I realize now I need to remove the "somewhat"modifier.

"I'm sorry ..it's really frustrating to love a victim of abuse that refuses to get help or leave the abuser. You quickly become a victim to their refusal to get help or take action. It holds your life and love hostage."

"Another question..would you get tired of hearing? I love you and want to leave my abuser...oh yes he does currently sleep on my couch? Its pretty simple..if you don't love him..leave him..if you he's an abuser..leave..if not QUIT saying it."

"I'm sorry God supports abuse rape and imprisonment ..oh I forgot he lover racism too... it's in the bible somewhere .... I guess that means your evenly yoked if you share these values. Its getting old."

So, yes, Mrs. Romantic History posted that her and her husband haven't lived together in six months. Lies. Lots of people told him to leave them be, let it go. Has Russell not been in very many relationships or knows what some people are like? I wish he'd smarten up and leave her be. While he is wasting time being used and emotionally abused by her, he could be out spending time with his daughter, friends and possibly meet someone new to spend time with that will not use and drag him down! She doesn't want out of her marriage. She just wants to have a fling or two on the side with nothing serious out of it, and stay with her husband the rest of her life.

I used to have so much high regards for this person as a costume maker as I've seen her work from following her blog. But not anymore. It's a crazy situation....

What was interesting to me was someone referring to Sarah Jane's blog as her "fantasy life." A comment on David's entry where he talks about FJ. Did they mean Sarah Jane isn't the person she says she is? Or that the abuse is a fantasy?

The whole thing is just kind of horrifying. I hope she gets out, but Damon, Russell, step AWAY from the train wreck.

What was interesting to me was someone referring to Sarah Jane's blog as her "fantasy life." A comment on David's entry where he talks about FJ. Did they mean Sarah Jane isn't the person she says she is? Or that the abuse is a fantasy?

The whole thing is just kind of horrifying. I hope she gets out, but Damon, Russell, step AWAY from the train wreck.

I have to admit, I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever this thread pops up. I just have a feeling that all this is not going to end well.

It is very sad.........

I hope Russell will move on but it is up to him what he wants to do with his life. I wish him all the luck and able to focus on his cute daughter and maybe, maybe one day, a lady will sweep him off his feet. I know his heart desires SJ but I hate to see him getting hurt over and over again to the point he will eventually mistrust women again.

I hope the kids will be all right since we do not know exactly what's going on with Sarah and her kids' welfare. Perhaps it is best they shut down FB and eventually they will attend events but they will not be looked at the same way before all this "assault" has happened.

As for David, seeing the link to the website and hearing it from other friends that knew him has no real good news...and his religion and upbringing are screwed. The background information on him isn't all that great and I never had good vibes from him at all but mutually kept my distance from him and behaved in a civil manner when spoken to. Feelings are mutual as well since I don't know him that well but some of the friends would tell us "just be careful" around him because of his temper.

I am a bit upset about SJ dropping the OP against David, since it is not the first time he had done harm to her. She must have had her own reasons to get it dropped but it won't be looked at kindly by the judicial system, thinking it is OK to have yourself beaten up/abused physically......too many women have stuck it out too long, getting the bad end of the deal.....badly injured or death. SJ seems to be a very sweet lady but so sorry that she had "misled" us, going around in circles and things like that. I hope she will move on with her kids and get supervised visits for David when he wants visitations to their children.

I don't want to see her name on the obit or seeing her kids taken away. The children really need her. I hope they will get family counseling and psychological help for everyone.

everyone on this forum subject seems to think Russell its just some poor guy looking for love in all the wrong places he has many times before. his daughter is the result of an affair with a married woman quote in the process of a divorce that's his game that's how he justifies being a homewrecker. no one's bothered to look up Russell's criminal history here he was a police officer and was asked to resign the police force for hitting a woman he has one domestic battery charge one possible felony charge although I cannot tell if its him or his father the Russell in question is a junior he has had four active orders of protection against him plus numerous traffic tickets and bad dealings with financial institutions.this information is readily available on Knox County Illinois public access through the 9th Judicial Circuit.

everyone talks about how David such a bad guy but no one really knows him on this forum I've met him I know him he's a decent guy and a good father his children adore him and he has the support of both his church Sarah's family and his own. if anybody needs supervised visits it would be Sarah demonstrating bipolar behavior around her children and family having sex with some stranger in front of her children. [redacting potentially problematic statement for now until others can weigh in on it's appropriateness]

I have talked with David Sarah and some of their friends David has never physically or verbally abused Sarah before or during the course of their marriage although david has suffered much physical and verbal and emotional abuse some before and much during the course of this affair David told me the hardest thing for him is being taken away from his children for made up reasons all that so his wife could bring in their home someone to have an affair with. David just wants a happy normal marriage without the affair or any internet spectacle.

David had told Sarah when this first began he forgives her for the affair he just wants her to stop seeing Russell or anyone else that would try to create an affair.

this is just a different perspective from someone who truly knows the situation

Hi Truth Advocate,

What ever the adults in this situation do is between them. If there is abuse - I hope that it ends. If there is mental illness - I hope that it is treated. If the adults do/do not want to continue their relationship then I hope that they are happy with their choice.

But for me, the bottom line is the children. They did not ask to be put in this situation and they need and deserve to be protected and to feel safe and secure. Divorce/marital strife is never easy and it is made worse by public squabbling. So I think that the adults in this mess should take this battle out of the public eye. Posting things on public forums or even saying bad things about the other parent in private but within earshot of the children is not a good idea. Whatever the adults in this situation do - the children will be better off if the adults can manage some maturity and common courtesy - at least in public or in front of the children. The adults need to get off Facebook, freejinger or where ever else on the internet they are fighting and get the psychological and legal help they need to move on without leaving their children as collateral damage. If you are a real friend tell them this.

I abhor seeing kids caught up in this stuff. How many generations of lives are being warped by this debacle?

I agree the people who suffer the most in this is the children god forbid if the accusations of molestation of their daughter is true and the abuse of their sons

affairs are never pretty things always two people caught up in each others selfish lies children don't need to witness those and God forbid if they are having relations in front of them

if the mental disorder is true I hope Sarah can get some help and possibly the medication she needs I hope Russell realizes this and leaves David Sarah and their children alone and finds somebody closer to his own age

Truth Advocate, I'm going to be very blunt here. You are accusing Russell of a heinous, disgusting crime. Whether or not he is being investigated, I feel (as someone who has experience in these sorts of situations) that you shouldn't be spreading that variety of information around, as the children's names and faces are known to the public at large through facebook and blogs. If they are victims of a pedophile, they deserve for this information to be private and known to only those that are close to their family or involved in the case until they see fit as adults to speak about it. For both their sake, as well as a potentially innocent Russell's sake, I would ask you to please consider refraining from spreading this sort of knowledge around.

Unless you were there, Truth Advocate, you cannot say David never abused Sarah. I also don't like the insinuation that she, a documented domestic violence victim, is mentally ill and a liar and an abuser and bad mother. It is VERY common for male abusers to make such false accusations against the abused.

Truth Advocate, I'm going to be very blunt here. You are accusing Russell of a heinous, disgusting crime. Whether or not he is being investigated, I feel (as someone who has experience in these sorts of situations) that you shouldn't be spreading that variety of information around, as the children's names and faces are known to the public at large through facebook and blogs. If they are victims of a pedophile, they deserve for this information to be private and known to only those that are close to their family or involved in the case until they see fit as adults to speak about it. For both their sake, as well as a potentially innocent Russell's sake, I would ask you to please consider refraining from spreading this sort of knowledge around.

absolutely agree 100%. There is no way to verify these claims nor are they necessary or helpful to this discussion and are obviously potentially very, very damaging. I would also suggest you ask mods to remove your post.

It is BIZARRE that two posters show up claiming to know these people but with different stories. On the same day.

Archived