IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband

DomWackTroll

Before she locked down her FB, Sarah Jane was posting that the older boys have transitioned into public school this year. So, presumably she is no longer homeschooling.

Her best chance would be to go to school, find a program that she can do online and get financial assistance and government assistance while she does it, and do it before David is incarcerated so she still has child support to supplement. Give up the historical costuming business as her main source of seamstress work and find something easy to sell commercially that she can turn over enough income on Etsy to supplement while she is in school. Make the historical costume business an occasional side job for enjoyment but sell things that are quick and easy to make and quick and easy to sell for now.

I don't see much evidence that Sarah is using her logical thinking skills in most of this, so I doubt she'll go that route. But, I've helped quite a few women get back on their feet after their marriages go south and almost always getting at least an Associates degree is the key for a mother of many young children to get financial security.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Before she locked down her FB, Sarah Jane was posting that the older boys have transitioned into public school this year. So, presumably she is no longer homeschooling.

Her best chance would be to go to school, find a program that she can do online and get financial assistance and government assistance while she does it, and do it before David is incarcerated so she still has child support to supplement. Give up the historical costuming business as her main source of seamstress work and find something easy to sell commercially that she can turn over enough income on Etsy to supplement while she is in school. Make the historical costume business an occasional side job for enjoyment but sell things that are quick and easy to make and quick and easy to sell for now.

I don't see much evidence that Sarah is using her logical thinking skills in most of this, so I doubt she'll go that route. But, I've helped quite a few women get back on their feet after their marriages go south and almost always getting at least an Associates degree is the key for a mother of many young children to get financial security.

I don't know how many moms out there HAD to go back to college to gain foothold to get gainful employment into the work world when jobs around Illinois are miserable and very high unemployment. With her sewing skills, I know she can supplement her income in what she has. It would be very difficult to juggle having children remaining at home, going to college full time or part time if she has to find work, child daycare, etc. without David's financial help.

Not sure about the visitations for kids and David. That is something the court have to decide. David don't have a whole lot of time left of his freedom before going to jail to serve his time. I would be very surprised if the jury decided to let David go due to having too many children to support and not burden the taxpayers.

All in all, if she is deemed to be "crazy", or related to her post pregnancy issues, counseling will benefit EVERYONE, her, Russell and the kids themselves.

I am sure Russell and SJ will be attending David's day of court.

The government can help out but it is much harder now, more leaner in funding for moms and kids. Much harder. I am sure she can find herself more resourceful and make do what she has in order to survive. Food stamps are at all time high and she will not get much on kids over the age of five thru WIC but her baby will be fine.

I think it is practical for her to send her kids to public schools for now until she is firmly on her feet financially and be able to get them the best education she can get. I don't think the public school in her area isn't that bad, its better than our big town public schools.

As for the custody of Russell's daughter, he has custody of her but gives visitation as assigned to her mother. It was a battle to get physical custody of her since her mother is not willing to step up to what it is required of her to do. So it was the court's best interest that his daughter goes to her dad, Russell. I am sure he is trying his hardest to be the best dad he can be for her and that is all the child needs at this point of her life when both parents are divided forever. Besides she got the best schools around Peoria area available to her needs. She seems to be very secure and having fun with her father. Kudos to him for stepping up.

All in all, if she is deemed to be "crazy", or related to her post pregnancy issues, counseling will benefit EVERYONE, her, Russell and the kids themselves.

Frankly, she needs to go to counseling whether it's deemed necessary by the courts or not. Sarah has been abused by a her crazy-pants soon to be ex-husband for however many years they were together, is attempting to escape fundamentalist religion, got involved with another man before her divorce was final and while she was still pregnant with her soon-to-be-ex-husband's baby, and had five freakin' children in short succession. Everything about this situation and everyone involved in it could be helped by a good therapist--or two. If I were her, I'd get the older children into counseling as well. Surely they must have some negative feelings regarding their parents' split and Daddy facing prison time for beating the crap out of Mommy's lover with a flashlight. All that would be difficult for even the most well-adjusted of children to process. And Russell and Sarah, you can try to pretend all you want that the kids have no idea what's going on, but face it--kids are smart, and they know something isn't right.

Several references here to David's jail time - did I miss a conviction/sentencing? In Chicago, our corrections system is so overcrowded and underfunded that people convicted of felonies are walking away with time served, probation, and mandatory counseling. Is it just the assumption.that he's going to serve time for assault? In my experience as a Court Advocate, that doesn't happen much. Downstate may be different, however.

• 2 weeks later...

David on Facebook: "Today 12 otherwise uninterested people were spared a gaggle of lies and a line of cock and bull from a deranged homewrecker."

David on Facebook: "Today 12 otherwise uninterested people were spared a gaggle of lies and a line of cock and bull from a deranged homewrecker."

Sounds like a guilty plea, perhaps?

Not sure where it will be heading. I know via jucidi website that there are no updates on David's status.

Class 3 felony is pretty serious offense.

Class 4 from what I gather, is minor and probably get some probation time.

Who really knows for sure.

Sounds like a guilty plea, perhaps?

According to the Woodford Co, IL, it was quoted that the assault on pregnant victim, dismissed. Domestic battery, dismissed. No plea.

For the violation order prior domestic battery, serve 30 days in jail, 30 months of probation, pleaded GUILTY.

For the battery/bodily harm, serve 30 days in jail, 24 mos of probation, pleaded GUILTY.

:cray-cray:

In above case about assault on pregnant woman, I lost respect for the judicial system. No one should ever assault a pregnant woman, period.

It behooves me to see the court dismissing the domestic battery charges. WHY???!!!!!!!!!

It makes me wonder if his attorney finagled it so that if he plead guilty to the battery/bodily harm, the prosecutor would drop the other two counts.

It makes me wonder if his attorney finagled it so that if he plead guilty to the battery/bodily harm, the prosecutor would drop the other two counts.

I agree it looks like a plea bargain.

Plantiff had it dropped/dismissed. So much for the pregnant victims.....

I guess you guys are all truthful in what you are saying about SJ....I got a weird message from David which I know it is not David's messages because of the typo errors....saying hateful things, and hope my husband will divorce me so I can go with Russell........I'm laughing my ass off and you guys ARE right (I gave the benefit of the doubt and this message confirms her instablity), she is very delusional as hell. NO way in hell I am any relationship with Russell...besides he isn't the type of guy nor ever interested in him at all. SJ, if you are reading this, you are a victim, no excuse at all and get the hell away from him.

As for Russell, I am sorry he had to endure it even half of it is his fault for the adultery but it would not excuse SJ her errors and lashing out at people on FB and on here. How in the hell they get thru my emails when I had them blocked a while back???????? Russell, if you are reading this, RUN away from her!!!!!!

Something IS fishy. Viola, I PM'ed you of the messages.

I bet this is what happened.

According to the online court site, Sarah is using free legal counsel available only to women in abusive situations to handle her divorce. I have donated both time and money to this organization in the past. The weekly file review meetings where they decide which clients to offer services to are intense and it can be difficult to make the cut. I wonder how the attorney who is donating his time to her case feels about her shenanigans, or if s/he even knows all her details... ?

I bet this is what happened.

According to the online court site, Sarah is using free legal counsel available only to women in abusive situations to handle her divorce. I have donated both time and money to this organization in the past. The weekly file review meetings where they decide which clients to offer services to are intense and it can be difficult to make the cut. I wonder how the attorney who is donating his time to her case feels about her shenanigans, or if s/he even knows all her details... ?

I work at such an organization, though our practice is broader than just DV (which makes up about 1/3 of the work) and this is more common than one would hope. We have 60 staff attorneys plus hundreds of volunteers. Staffers are pretty cynical and pretty much expect this type of behavior every 50 clients or so. Old time volunteers are inured to it as well. SJ is an extreme, but we have several SJs in one form or the other every month.

Plantiff had it dropped/dismissed. So much for the pregnant victims.....

I guess you guys are all truthful in what you are saying about SJ....I got a weird message from David which I know it is not David's messages because of the typo errors....saying hateful things, and hope my husband will divorce me so I can go with Russell........I'm laughing my ass off and you guys ARE right (I gave the benefit of the doubt and this message confirms her instablity), she is very delusional as hell. NO way in hell I am any relationship with Russell...besides he isn't the type of guy nor ever interested in him at all. SJ, if you are reading this, you are a victim, no excuse at all and get the hell away from him.

As for Russell, I am sorry he had to endure it even half of it is his fault for the adultery but it would not excuse SJ her errors and lashing out at people on FB and on here. How in the hell they get thru my emails when I had them blocked a while back???????? Russell, if you are reading this, RUN away from her!!!!!!

Something IS fishy. Viola, I PM'ed you of the messages.

Are you saying that Sarah Jane is impersonating David and sending you this message? If so, why would SJ want you to be with Russell?

No surprise that she hacks into his Facebook. That is probably why he had to create another one. Plus they at one time had a shared email address.

Are you saying that Sarah Jane is impersonating David and sending you this message? If so, why would SJ want you to be with Russell?

Yes, I know it has to be her impersonating David on his mobile cell phone by the way it was worded. I am PM'ing you the message.

As for SJ wanting me to be with Russell, I don't have ANY idea why except we have been corresponding privately and I had reservations where the relationship was going, giving SJ the benefit of the doubt that she is crazy. In fact, like you all predicted, she was "gaslighting" him along, jerking him here and there, David threatening the couple, making calls to find out where Sarah was at (stalking), and I suggested all of them to go counseling to settle the dust. Also, I let Russell know, it is a very toxic relationship and better brace himself for the decisions and mistakes he and she and David has made.........to run the other way. He loves her, I can understand that but that kind of love isn't love in its purest form. I am hoping they both got their radars straight, part ways without any hard feelings, learning from their mistakes. I told Russell to focus on his daughter, AND move on. Learn from your mistakes, ask questions first .

The relationship between me and Russell, simply acquaintances, nothing more, nothing less or in between. I told this to my hubby and he thought it was ridiculous for SJ/David phone quoting it. I even shared the message with my husband. Heck to be honest, I do not find Russell attractive at all. Not at all. I do not know how or what Sarah sees in him that was so attractive maybe, she is attracted to him to get out of her marriage? Security? Lust? Who knows but I sure hell won't ever go with Russell, that's for sure. *shudder*

I think if SJ hacked in his FB, impersonating him, then she is not doing ANY man any favors and it is a real mistrust and security issue on her part. When I got that message, it confirmed of her mental status. I am not the only person that got that kind of similar message, there were a few of my friends that got it as well. You guys WERE right all along and this confirmed it, 100% confirmed it.

OK. Through word of mouth on the internet I've heard that after she got bored with the man she had an online affair with some years back she tried to pin him to her friends to date. So, yes, it makes sense..

OK. Through word of mouth on the internet I've heard that after she got bored with the man she had an online affair with some years back she tried to pin him to her friends to date. So, yes, it makes sense..

While she was married to David????

While she was married to David????

Yes. From what I've heard it was like a year/year and a half before the little girl was born. He is Civil War re-enactor from what I was told. Sounds like she is better off single than stringing men along and taking your children along for the ride..poor children.

Those two are a serious trainwreck. I really don't see evidence that Russell is such a mess personally, except that he's in lurve with Sarah Jane. He needs to get away and focus on himself and his daughter, plain and simple.

This thread has more turns than Kate Gosselin trying to lose the paparazzi :wink-kitty:

As Russ goes on and on about his "girlfriend," David counters with, "Soon this strife will be over God is with us. All liars and those who would put asunder will be behind us and true love will prevail I have faith in that." facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1450507221873351&id=100007422609448

Hmmmm, after a visit to David's facebook page, I now know that we both like Leon Redbone. Everything else, not so much.

Archived