IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband

DomWackTroll

Russell has really been a mess on Facebook for the past few days and is telling us to "keep attacking" and "keep telling them lies." He goes into detail about the criminal charges brought against both him and his father.

Oh, and also about yet another pregnant woman he was involved with, but it's unclear as to whether he was the sire.

Edited for grammar.

So Russell thinks the people here defending him against the serious allegations by a so called friend of David's by pointing out his criminal history isn't as bad as was claimed are attacking him? Everytime I look at this discussion I keep seeing more proof that nobody in this situation is ready for an emotionally stable relationship and none of them are ready to accept the good advice so many have given them.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Russell thinks the people here defending him against the serious allegations by a so called friend of David's by pointing out his criminal history isn't as bad as was claimed are attacking him? Everytime I look at this discussion I keep seeing more proof that nobody in this situation is ready for an emotionally stable relationship and none of them are ready to accept the good advice so many have given them.

You can't fix stupid, and boy howdy, these folks are proof.

My FB doesn't update as fast as some here, lol. I can now see the ranting.

Seriously, I go to the effort to debunk our little Truth Advocate and shift through a buttload of traffic violations that are pointless and meaningless to the character of a person to point out there is only ONE charge of any significance like what Truth Advocate claims, and even that was completely thrown out without being pursued, which basically shows Truth Advocate is a liar and this guy has nothing to be ashamed of nor to hide....and he goes on a rant that we're attacking him?

Alrighty then. Won't entertain my bored and losing track of academics so I need to follow some rabbit trail before I walk away from the computer and forget to go back to those academics on proving HIS innocence again!

What is more bothersome to me is there's a post with Russell's talking that is clearly directed to David on Russell's wall. He then states that David was writing ON his wall and deleted his comments. REALLY??? Why the hell are these three so-called grown-ups still visible to each other's FB pages? Hey drama queens--there's a feature on FB called a BLOCK feature. Use it liberally and you can stop someone like.....oh I don't know, your girlfriend's legal husband.....from even SEEING you on FB. Or vice versa, but I don't imagine someone as creepy and abusive as her husband is going to actually use the block function, as that eliminates the appearance of having power and control that public attacks and rantings give someone who is so very much a nobody otherwise.

Sadly, the only reason I can imagine someone in a situation like this NOT doing something drastic to stop it is because she enjoys watching two men fight over her like this. So here's a clue by four fellas--the only reason your wife would remain FB friends with her lover is because she is still involved with him. And, the only reason your girlfriend is still FB friends with the man she claims she is divorcing is NOT because she "needs to stay friendly for the kids sake" but because she is still involved with him. Actions speak louder than words boys. At this point, it looks much like you are both being played for the jockeying and fighting and ego boasting you are providing. But, keep up the good work, because the children caught in this drama, all SIX of them, are the ones who suffer when three adults forget they are supposed to be adults and at least one of them refuses to step out and ACT LIKE AN ADULT.

I have absolutely nothing to add other than this(I think it was made especially for this thread):

:trainwreck:

Rhapsodizing on Russ’ FB page:

Russell: “I love you Sarah Jane Edwards.â€

Sarah: “I love you too— I always will. Forever and a day.â€

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10202285269193448

Rhapsodizing on Russ’ FB page:

Russell: “I love you Sarah Jane Edwards.â€

Sarah: “I love you too— I always will. Forever and a day.â€

What the hell? Do these people have any shame? And what adult, let alone parent, has the time to break up and get back together with someone multiple times a week?

What the hell? Do these people have any shame? And what adult, let alone parent, has the time to break up and get back together with someone multiple times a week?

I know, I feel old because this whole business sounds bloody exhausting.

Russell, if you read this, I have three words for you: mental. health. counseling.

Adults that were never allowed to date, married someone their parents picked out, and therefore never got in any good practice establish and maintain healthy relationships.

This is exactly what I would expect a 15-year-old's first relationship to looks like.

I don't think her parents picked out her husband. From reading Mrs. Romantic History's blog from the past, it seems that her and her husband eloped because neither side approved of their relationship at first.

I don't think her parents picked out her husband. From reading Mrs. Romantic History's blog from the past, it seems that her and her husband eloped because neither side approved of their relationship at first.

They're still part of that system, though, and were still rather young and extremely immature when making their decision.

Goodness, this is getting OLD!

I hope SJ will move on with her life and her kids having a happier home. Not an easy feat for her IF she has been "brainwashed" by her husband's religion. Not a good future for her if she continues with this problematic relationship between two men (or more, if any). If I was her boyfriend, I would have given her an alter. "Either ME or David, you pick!" If she chooses David, I would have walked out forever, out of her life. It is so cruel to leave a man who loves her, hanging on hopes and expectations, like teasing a dog with a tasty treat but the dog isn't getting the treat. I hope she will finalize her divorce, figure out what she needs to do and what she wants.

As for David, as far as the internet court thing shows, he still has to defend himself against the charges for what he has done. IL does not like abusers and they will not take it lightly. If he gets off scott-free, I am ashamed for all the abused women in the state and the judicial system.

Bottom line: do it for the kids' sake, their security and well being!

Adults that were never allowed to date, married someone their parents picked out, and therefore never got in any good practice establish and maintain healthy relationships.

This is exactly what I would expect a 15-year-old's first relationship to looks like.

I don't think this kind of Facebook drama is confined to people with that kind of background. I have seen some spectacularly explosive train wrecks of relationship drama by people who are 50 ish! Who are hooking up with various exes via Facebook, finding their long lost baby daddy's/ mamma's/ possible daddies, while both parties are currently married and involved. And the whole thing plays out on Facebook, sometimes with not only the long lost lovers and their current partners commenting ( and threatening various sorts of bodily harm) but in a couple of cases - their grown children getting involved in the battle. It's kind of amazingly awful to watch.

Russell: “I guess to Sarah Jane Edwards forever and a day means Thursday the twelfth and Friday the thirteenth.â€

He then questions whether Sarah ever even left David at all, and Sarah says, “Stop.â€

After reading all this stuff (I'm practicing my work avoidance skills) all I can say to the parties in question is this..

GROW THE FUCK UP. Seriously, this sounds like some 8th grade bullshit drama. Keep your shit off facebook, OK? My youngest son and his baby mama are going thru some shit...even THEY have the decency to keep it off the internet. Goddamn...GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!

A joyous reunion for Russ and Sarah (again), but when Sarah turns to poetry to express her bliss, Russ tells us he's "starting to wonder" about Walt Whitman.

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10202332431932487

He was gay, you dumbass.

LMAO still naïve as ever, she says "Manly love of comrades"

Or, he was GAY. Nay, couldn't be as simple as that....

So much for her deactivating her FB last week.

Russell is kind of in a bind here. He's reunited and it feels so goooood, but his beloved is quoting a dead gay poet. Will it ever be easy for these people?

When Russell finally realizes that Whitman is gay and calls him a "pole smoker," Sarah says, "Had to look that one up. My first thought was that a pole smoker was some new and different way to preserve meat. I get it now."

Russell replies "sad sad sad" but I'm not sure if he's refering to Whitman's sexual orientation, his own immaturity, Sarah's ignorance of current homophobic slang, or the fact that Sarah is transitioning from one bigoted asshole to another.

Yeah, Russell only realized Whitman is gay because he definitely reads here. Hi Russell.

I'm not convinced Sarah Jane herself is not bigoted. She has afterall married one racist bigot and is now dating someone who thinks it's acceptable to refer to gay men as pole smokers.

When Russell finally realizes that Whitman is gay and calls him a "pole smoker," Sarah says, "Had to look that one up. My first thought was that a pole smoker was some new and different way to preserve meat. I get it now."

Russell replies "sad sad sad" but I'm not sure if he's refering to Whitman's sexual orientation, his own immaturity, Sarah's ignorance of current homophobic slang, or the fact that Sarah is transitioning from one bigoted asshole to another.

Wow. Learning a generally known fact in middle age and then reducing one of America's most famous poets (whose poem you admitted to liking) to a "pole smoker." These people really are trash.

I'm pretty sure that Sarah will take anyone with male genitalia and a pulse at this point. Anything to avoid having to look inside and start dealing with herself.

Congratulations, Sarah. You have successfully landed yourself two bigoted idiots. You are really batting a thousand here.

The only thing sad, sad, sad is the adults in this situation acting the way they are while dragging innocent children through the mud.

Sarah Jane is melting down on Russell’s FB page:

"Freejinger crack heads are just so enthralled with our discussions Mr. DeJaynes. I am so very sad to say they have brought upon me extreme clouds of disillusionment with my esteemed WW because he was in fact gay. Its not like, you know, his poetry can still be good since he was gay. Its not like, you know, he can be defined by anything other than his sexual preferences…

By the way freejinger people have really opened my eyes as to the proper way to handle relationships. I know now that Facebook is definitely the way to go as far as getting your feelings out there and providing for the entertainment for the public at large at the same time. This is good and charitable to do. Therefore I must take this opportunity to inform you that for the thirty second time this week we are OFFICIALLY OVER because, I'm a lesbian. I've suppressed it for way too long but I can't lie to the world about it anymore. And I've always loved WW because I've felt he understands those feelings. I am not a pole smoker. I'm so sorry."

Archived