IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband

DomWackTroll

I wouldn't be surprised if they were supporters of David. Unfortunately, it's startlingly common for divorcing spouses to make abuse accusations against each other or against their new partners--I suspect that this may be what's at play here.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't be surprised if they were supporters of David. Unfortunately, it's startlingly common for divorcing spouses to make abuse accusations against each other or against their new partners--I suspect that this may be what's at play here.

Yes, that was my first thought as well. Actually, with the long rambling post and the poor grammar, my first thought was that it might be David himself.

And Truth Advocate demonstrates once again that there really IS an abuse manual and all abusers read it. Although, usually they throw the allegations and projects over the course of time and not all of them at one time, but clearly Truth Advocate thinks it's better to just throw every allegation against Sarah at one time.

Who and what Russell is remains irrelevant. Women who are abuse victims don't exactly pick healthy men as their catalyst to escape, only better than the abuser they are with.

Like others here, I am disgusted at unproven allegations of molestation of children whose pictures and names are public knowledge being tolerated here. IF those allegations are true, THIS is NEVER the appropriate forum for that. However, since it's a classic abuser tactic, I am inclined to NOT believe the allegations, especially given that it's been leveled here and not reported to the appropriate authorities.

Every single abuse victim I have EVER known who escaped has seen the future men in her life be accused of sexually assaulting her children by her ex-husband and those who believe him.

I personally know David and Sarah. I know some of their friends. Sarah supposedly told her Friend David has never hit her. I have personally spoke with David he does not know that I'm posting here he told me he has reported Russell to the authorities on multiple occasions not only for threats against him but also for signs of abuse the children exhibit. David has reported Russell to the local sheriff local police in Russells community and Child Protective Services.

David doesn't get on this forum much. He thinks all the people that post on here a bunch of losers and have nothing better to do with their lives than sit around in their homes and run other people's lives down from the safety of an anonymous position behind a keyboard If he only knew it was me posting here. Anymore I want to stay out of it. I just thought I would submit the truth as I know it.

I personally know David and Sarah. I know some of their friends. Sarah supposedly told her Friend David has never hit her. I have personally spoke with David he does not know that I'm posting here he told me he has reported Russell to the authorities on multiple occasions not only for threats against him but also for signs of abuse the children exhibit. David has reported Russell to the local sheriff local police in Russells community and Child Protective Services.

And yet Russell, amazingly enough, is still free. :roll:

David doesn't get on this forum much. He thinks all the people that post on here a bunch of losers and have nothing better to do with their lives than sit around in their homes and run other people's lives down from the safety of an anonymous position behind a keyboard If he only knew it was me posting here. Anymore I want to stay out of it. I just thought I would submit the truth as I know it.

Well, I guess it is a good thing that I do not give two flying craps what David thinks about me. It is pretty simple. If David does not want people commenting on his life, keep the details off the net. The end.

You can go back and tell your friends that it appears we, the losers, care more about the welfare of the children involved here than they do. Please stop telling everything you know about this situation. There are innocent children involved.

You can go back and tell your friends that is appears we, the losers, care more about the welfare of the children involved here than they do. Please stop telling everything you know about this situation. There are innocent children involved.

And do please add that we, the losers, have never managed to advocate for the oppression and an enslavement of an entire race through the neo-Confederate movement and have managed to never face trial and possibly years in prison for assaulting anyone with a flashlight.

As a Southern lady, David, a known domestic violence perpetrator and garden variety racist, is cordially invited to kiss my lily-white ass.

Ahhhh, it's the old "They have nothing better to do with their lives" trope again! How I've missed it.

Nope, absolutely nothing better to do with my life. Cause I'm not raising eight children, and I'm certainly not finishing up a second Bachelor's degree, nor am I starting my graduate studies this fall, after having been accepted into two top notch programs in my field of study. I couldn't possibly be toggling back and forth to somewhere like FJ while composing complicated, academic coursework which I typically focus on while my children are in school. And, I definitely wouldn't be leaving my house to contribute to the needs of society by doing volunteer work once a week, nor would I be providing a top notch education to my final homeschooler, the same education that allowed all of my others to enter public schools and become honor roll students because of the foundations I helped them lay for education.

Nope. I just a silly, no account woman-folk who sits online and finds my modern equivalent to the soap opera that David so cordially provides through his constant public FB posts and daintily snack on my bon-bons while not contributing to society, nor utilizing brains. And I DEFINITELY don't carefully provide better privacy and protect for my children than David displays for his own children by blasting rumors about abuse of those children when he is on TRIAL for assaulting someone.

Of course, I don't have a criminal record, have never been arrested, and have never had a restraining order of ANY variety issued for me either. Come to think of it, neither does my husband, who would sooner take every computer out of the house than allow our children's private information to be blasted to everyone and everywhere the way David has no qualms about providing, as evidenced by his FB page and our trusty friend Truth Advocate here, who somehow knows all of the truth of this situation because David has told them so (since we are assuming TA is not actually David--bit too articulate to be him imo) versus what Sarah has said for herself, nor what police reports that issued restraining orders state.

Wow, glad we got all of that cleared up! I was terribly confused there.

Yep, glad you cleared that up chaotic life. Nothing but a bunch of losers here. Oh yes, I just love when a person that has a pretty extensive arrest record, been accused of domestic abuse on numerous occasions, has a tendency to be violent with various people, and a known racist thinks we are the losers.

I feel like a have to say this a few times a week, but do these people have mirrors in their homes? If so, they might want to take a good, long look into them before accusing anyone here of being a loser.

Well, at the moment I don't have anything better to do than read FJ. Later on, daughter and I are going to eat leftover pizza for dinner, then we're going to see Maleficent with grandma. We might get coffee afterwards. I suppose if I had a woman beater husband to worry about, an on & off boyfriend to string along, and a Facebook soap opera to attend to, I wouldn't be able to have an occasional leisurely Saturday. I'm such a loser!

!  {TEXT1}:
Hi Folks,

I have redacted one sentence out of Truth Advocate's first post until some other folks on the admin team can weigh in on whether it is a statement we would allow to stay on the site.

I wanted to be clear that I removed the one sentence (it is noted on the post as well), rather than removing the whole post because there are posts responding to that post and it would make the thread even more confusing.

this information is readily available on Knox County Illinois public access through the 9th Judicial Circuit.

So here's an interesting thing, Truth Advocate. When you come on here to blast someone and make some pretty big claims AND especially when you claim that ANYONE can look that information up, I have to ask myself, are you actually interested in the truth at all, and did YOU bother to look it up?

Cause I did.

Want to know what I found?

Here's the 9th District Court's website to look up cases:

http://www.9thjudicial.org/Knox/indexKnox.htm

If you search for Russell DeJaynes, you do in fact find cases, quite a few of them. Go look it up. Then, bother to click onto the charges themselves.

Here's the summary of the cases against DeJaynes Jr. (and yes, the cases actually specify Jr in them since...you know, it's his legal name and all of that).

10-MR-0038 Miscellanous remedy--cannot find exact charges but most common are eavesdropping, fugitive from justice or criminal forfeiture, listed as "completed" not guilty versus not-guilty, dates back to 2010.

12-TR-5970 --driving 10 mph over the speed limit

12-TR-0016 headlight/taillight out

12-TR-0015 driving 10 mph over the speed limit

12-TR-0014 uninsured motor vehicle, dismissed upon proof of insurance

10-TR-4888 seatbelt violation

10-CV-0032 no valid hunting license

09-TR-8792 no valid driver's license, dismisseed upon proof of license in court

05-TR-0671 driving 21-30 mph over the speed limit

04-TR-2542 disregulation of offical traffic-con device

Now, I'll admit that first case, it's odd. I cannot find much on it. I had to look elsewhere to even see what the coding means. But, it's not a guilty nor dismissed case, which leads me to question whether it in fact fell under an administrative case, which also use that coding but mean something entirely different. Even so, the case is listed as resolved and the coding indicates it was a minor event of some variety.

I'll grant you that I have not searched outside of the 9th District because frankly I don't honestly care that much. I searched exactly where YOU said to look, to find what YOU claim I would find. I found a bunch of TRAFFIC TICKETS, one hunting without a license and one thing I cannot figure out by everything says it's inconsequential and not terribly important. The point is that what you are claiming is the truth you know is in fact NOT the truth that can be verified in the very place you claim it can be found. I am fully willing to concede that these charges might exist elsewhere but since you claimed it was in the 9th District Court specifically, which is it not, it makes me question the rest of what you said as well.

Things that make you go hmm....but you know I'm just one of those no-good women-folk who does nothing with my life. I guess you figured my ability to actually look things up online was lacking too.

That IS interesting. When my kids go.to bed and I'm done with some invoices for my business (because I'm certainly not raising kids, one with a chronic health condition, and caring for my husband, who's got bacterial pneumonia and secondary cellulitis in one leg, writing up letters to be translated into Spanish for my neighborhood association meeting, running a home-based business, and working on the agenda for my next police beat meeting, as the volunteer civilian beat facilitator - oh, and going to court on the 3rd, as I'm a Victim Advocate) I'm going to check the court records for some of the surrounding counties.

Because I can't understand why someone would make up a story, provide links to verify said story, and then it turns out the links actually do the opposite. Unless they figured we're just a bunch of losers who can't find information online.

I mean, it's not like any of us have masters degrees in library and information science and wrote their thesis on relational databases for government documents.

Well, I am going to have to amend what I posted.

There IS a Russell L DeJaynes with violations in the 9th District. However, that DeJaynes does NOT have JR in his name at the same time there is a Russell L DeJaynes Jr shows up. The charges against that Russell L DeJaynes overlap the times of the traffic violations of Russell L DeJaynes Jr, which would indicate that the Russell that is involved with Sarah Jane and goes by Russell L DeJaynes Jr in fact has the Jr on his driver's license. Yet, that Russell L DeJaynes has 20 traffic violating, and several non-traffic charges.

I am not wading through those traffic violations because I just don't CARE about traffic violations.

That Russell L DeJaynes has a stalking charge from 2002, a disorderly conduct charge from 2002 and a fighting charge also from 2002.

What Truth Advocate is TRYING to refer to, and building your entire case upon is Case #05-CM-0232

Every case for the Russell L DeJaynes except that one case clearly has the birthdate of the father. That specific case has DeJaynes Jr's birthdate on it, and it's a domestic violence charge from 2005.

Whether it was the father or the son, the charges were dropped entirely. So, again it's NOT the smoking gun Truth Advocate claims, and being married to a II, frankly we've had his birthdate end up on his father's information before and had to fight it, so I'm not at all ready to throw the book at Junior because his birthdate shows up when he got a ticket that same year with his Junior ON it. All of the other charges are CLEARLY the father and not the son.

I'm a fan of her work but I'm sorry to hear that the emotional children here aren't actually the chronologically ones. I hope this ends well for Sarah and the kids, and if the relationship is violent, unsafe, or unhealthy, that they are able to be free safely.

But everyone needs to grow up, fast, and realize the kids are most important.

After begging Facebook friends for prayers, Russell posted today, “Lately the stress has been maddening ...and accidentally..answers appear..trust is given...and a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. THANK YOU Lord.â€

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10202256375191116

Sure, one could hope this means that David has been incarcerated or otherwise restrained, but how long would that make a difference anyway? Just imagine David stewing in jail for a few years, marinating in his hatred and bitterness, and then getting out to find Sarah and Russell living together or even married? I shudder to think…

Wow, you seem to know an awful lot about what David does and doesn't think. Almost like you have some sort of very, very close connection with him. Like, perhaps you share a brain? And a body?

I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I definitely do not share a body or a brain with David. I know he's a good man and a good father. I know Russell is a creep. I mean who would have an affair with an attempt to destroy a happy home with a pregnant woman who's going to give birth to her fifth child who's also been happily married 8 years. Sarah told the world such through her blog. Sarah is a good woman who exhibited extreme lack of judgment and character to ever get mixed up with that ugly creep Russell L DeJaynes Jr.

who's also been happily married 8 years

You have a very warped view of 'happily married', then.

I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I definitely do not share a body or a brain with David. I know he's a good man and a good father. I know Russell is a creep. I mean who would have an affair with an attempt to destroy a happy home with a pregnant woman who's going to give birth to her fifth child who's also been happily married 8 years. Sarah told the world such through her blog. Sarah is a good woman who exhibited extreme lack of judgment and character to ever get mixed up with that ugly creep Russell L DeJaynes Jr.

Since you know everything about these people, tell me this: Is Russell lying when he says that Sarah's divorce will be final "soon"? And why would she be divorcing David if they've been "happily married" for eight years?

And why would she be divorcing David if they've been "happily married" for eight years?

Let me guess truth advocate's answer: it all just proves her mental illness.

Wow, you seem to know an awful lot about what David does and doesn't think. Almost like you have some sort of very, very close connection with him. Like, perhaps you share a brain? And a body?

Sounds like Russell to me...

Russell has really been a mess on Facebook for the past few days and is telling us to "keep attacking" and "keep telling them lies." He goes into detail about the criminal charges brought against both him and his father.

Oh, and also about yet another pregnant woman he was involved with, but it's unclear as to whether he was the sire.

Edited for grammar.

Archived