IGNORED

Duggars, Duggars Everywhere - general discussion Part 4

happy atheist

I also think that the fact that they've been filmed for so long and in the process have been exposed to the outside world to a pretty large degree and have seen that there are options out there, will make it more likely that someone will leave. There are so many of them, and it's pretty obvious that the younger ones now are more "free" than the ones who are now older were when the show started.

Never heard of milking a cucumber. But my grandmother takes sliced cucumbers and onions and pours apple cider vinegar with a pinch of salt and black pepper over them.

Yeah, me neither, but it definitely sounds like a euphemism for something else. I've never really considered cucumbers bitter at all, but maybe the cucumbers we have here are different – they certainly don't look like the ones they're slicing up.

I think there's a Hungarian cucumber salad with white wine vinegar and cucumber that I haven't tried, but it sounds quite good.

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure the presents have to go through one of the parents. Or they have one of those gift openings and Boob will take whatever he finds inappropriate.

Or wants for himself.

Holy Nike!

One of the girls from Dance Moms posted a picture with the Duggars.

instagram.com/p/kvHPaChKbK

So she must be a fan. It's a shame the Duggars have probably never heard of her show and we all know how they feel about "dancing"

Jana and Jill really are beautiful women. Jinger looks very pretty. Joy's smile looks like she's about to growl, "keeping sweet" maybe?

I think Jinger looked prettier in the early specials when her hair was straight and she wasn't using the fake-bake tan, although I think she is the prettiest of the older girls. Jana is the only girl that really looks good with curls. Is there some kind of rule that when a girl gets to be a certain age that she has to get the Gothard fetish curls along with a purity ring?

How funny. They were both speakers at a parenting expo in Knoxville. I wonder how well that pays.

So she must be a fan. It's a shame the Duggars have probably never heard of her show and we all know how they feel about "dancing"

I think Jinger looked prettier in the early specials when her hair was straight and she wasn't using the fake-bake tan, although I think she is the prettiest of the older girls. Jana is the only girl that really looks good with curls. Is there some kind of rule that when a girl gets to be a certain age that she has to get the Gothard fetish curls along with a purity ring?

If there ever was one, I don't think it's enforced strictly anymore. Joy had these ugly curls maybe one or two times, and the others have also chosen their "own" hairstyles in the last two or so years. Apparently Boob doesn't care as much anymore.

Holy Nike!

One of the girls from Dance Moms posted a picture with the Duggars.

instagram.com/p/kvHPaChKbK

I don't think I've seen either Jim Bob and Michelle look so uncomfortable, nor have such fake smiles.

I find that ridiculously amusing. :twisted:

IIRC, wasn't it mentioned in one of the episodes that Jinger is the only one with naturally curly hair (and that the other girls were jealous)?

Are they Crocs that Michelle is wearing?

Lol yes.

And wooooooow that jailbird is probably giving jimbob shameful wood with her defrauding thighs and long luxuriant curly hair (remember, he likes it that way)

Teeheehee

:dance:

I don't think I've seen either Jim Bob and Michelle look so uncomfortable, nor have such fake smiles.

I find that ridiculously amusing. :twisted:

Yup. They definitely look uncomfortable. I wonder if the Duggar youngins got to meet Brooke too?

I thought it was Jinger who has naturally curly hair?

I am almost certain they were permimg Jingers hair and Jessa has naturally curly hair

Yup. They definitely look uncomfortable. I wonder if the Duggar youngins got to meet Brooke too?

And I thought Mullet and DimBulb looked uncomfortable when they were seated next to Kate Upton on the Today Show. :popcorn2:

Masiespace just posted a pic of a bunkbed. She's at some sort of camp and jinger is her bunkmate. Some sort of journey to the heart, I suppose.

Masiespace just posted a pic of a bunkbed. She's at some sort of camp and jinger is her bunkmate. Some sort of journey to the heart, I suppose.

No, that was from the first special. That was in the old house.

No, that was from the first special. That was in the old house.

What? I'm pretty sure this is the photo in question, from her instagram:

post-1444-14451998667484_thumb.jpg

There's nothing to indicate it's an old picture... she says they're there for the next nine days.

Sorry I got mixed up. I asked if Jessa ever had an awkward phase, then the bunk was mentioned. Up thread there was a pic of Jessa on her bunk bed at the old house.

I was confused. Sorry!

Archived