IGNORED

Raquel's latest

merrily

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now Catholics and Mormons aren't Christian. I always understood it to be Saved by Jesus Christ and RepentIng Of Your Sins were the only two requirements for being Christian.

My aytocorrent made repenting repeating.

I have a friend who is Mormon, and although I don't believe in the ideology, I still love her and she is far more Christian than some of the people we talk about here.

If I am wrong about the qualifications, let me know. I would throw in Good Works because Jesus said give up everything to follow Him... but some people don't believe Works are necessary so I will stick with the basics.

Still nothing about her job. Did she quit already? I was at my mom's yesterday and used her computer to ask Raquel how her first day at work went and if she was enjoying it, and she didn't post it. I at least thought she would make it a couple months.

Wow, Raquel is too dumb to realise she is being mocked.

I bet she quit after the first hour, when she realised that she had to actually do some work and that people wouldnt praise her just for showing up and looking cute.

What do you think of the meanies who make fun of you? Rachel Q. Dart

They obviously have nothing better to do with their lives. I don't let it get to me though, cuz Jesus has tons of haters too. And if I'm living my life for Him, then I just need to keep doing what I'm doing and forgive my enemies.

Nothing about her job! I wonder how the first day went.....

Well, she (and her employers) seem to have survived at least one day of her working. She said she's doing HS student ID cards. I expect she'll have to quit since this doesn't provide an adequate outlet for her massive creative talents. Although she does have opportunities to flirt (in a Christian manner) with heathen teenaged boys...

This job is a great training ground for a future career taking driver's license photos at the Department of Motor Vehicles, or booking photos at the local police station. Bright career horizons await, Raquel!

I just saw that she finally said stuff about her job. Yeah, snapping ID pictures is going to bore her quickly. But I bet she flirts with the highschool guys.

Oh, and somebody should tell her she isn't Jesus. This is the second time she has compared herself to Jesus, I do believe she thinks she is pretty perfect in all ways.

"Don't lead me on for a couple days & then stop talking to me when I know you're still alive cuz I see you flirting like heck w/ other girls."

-Raquel's twitter

Hey, I just wanted to say that you're definitely the definition of a true Christian woman. This isn't a question really, just more of an anonymous thank you for being who you are & showing me that Christian women still exist. So, thank you. :)

Wow. Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me. Praise the LORD that He has used me to show you that!! This was very encouraging:)

Very bad at fakey Christian humility. I mean, fakey Christian humility is, itself, false (you take credit, just not directly), but she can't even manage that. PTL for using me to show you... that I am the bestest Christian ever. Oooookay :roll:

What do you think of the meanies who make fun of you? Rachel Q. Dart

They obviously have nothing better to do with their lives. I don't let it get to me though, cuz Jesus has tons of haters too. And if I'm living my life for Him, then I just need to keep doing what I'm doing and forgive my enemies.

Wait...Raquel's Jesus now? And not, say, every human who has EVER expressed an opinion? Sigh.

How can she not realise that this "Rachel" is mocking her????

Jesus didnt have haters because he was an awful person like Raquel does. Just because some people were ridiculed for having good ideas or being right, doesnt mean that everyone who is made fun of actually is in the right.

Some people deserve it. Raquel is one of those people who needs to have people openly laugh at her for her ignorance.

"Don't lead me on for a couple days & then stop talking to me when I know you're still alive cuz I see you flirting like heck w/ other girls."

-Raquel's twitter

Wow. Someone's gonna come home to a boiling pot of bunny if they don't mend their ways.

She is really going on about a guy who she thought liked her and didn't. How much do you want to bet that he was just being nice, she took it as flirting with her, went into crazy obsessive mode and scared him off?

I predict Sarah Maxwell will get married before Raquel does. Shes so obsessive that the majority of men would be too creeped out by it or annoyed at the other things she does and her constant need to be adored to even consider a long term relationship with her.

Someone really needs to teach this spoiled brat some social skills and how to start a relationship without jealousy, clinginess or being creepy. Or maybe not. I cant imagine how awful it would be if Raquel found some poor guy and started reproducing with him. Her sitting at home in her parents house at age 40 lazing around and taking creepy unflattering pictures of herself is way better for the future of the world.

She is really going on about a guy who she thought liked her and didn't. How much do you want to bet that he was just being nice, she took it as flirting with her, went into crazy obsessive mode and scared him off?

Poor Raquel thinks Fatal Atrraction is a romantic comedy.

Wow. Someone's gonna come home to a boiling pot of bunny if they don't mend their ways.

not the bunnies!

(she is :cray-cray: )

Well she has taken up speaking out against suicide, which includes saying that if you make God your reason to live then you won't have a reason to want to quit. In the past she has said that she doesn't understand how someone can say they are a Christian and then commit suicide since Jesus solves all their problem. Plus she got depressed once and she just prayed and things got better. I wouldn't be surprised if people who commit suicide join the gays in hell in her mind.

Well she has taken up speaking out against suicide, which includes saying that if you make God your reason to live then you won't have a reason to want to quit. In the past she has said that she doesn't understand how someone can say they are a Christian and then commit suicide since Jesus solves all their problem. Plus she got depressed once and she just prayed and things got better. I wouldn't be surprised if people who commit suicide join the gays in hell in her mind.

She doesn't understand the difference between depressed and depression. Everyone feels down from time to time. Things happen and life gets sucky and so we feel very sad, even grief-stricken, which means we feel down and depressed. Such feelings in the average person are temporary. Depression, on the other hand, is a mental illness. There's not a reason to feel down, you just do and you don't know why. Life may be crappy at the time, but you don't know why you struggle to get out of bed and why nothing is fun anymore and really, you can't figure out why you feel so bad. That's Depression. The brain, like all organs, sometimes gets sick too. The brain controls all, and certain things go bad, which include feelings and thoughts and chemicals go haywire. The brain of someone suffering from depression looks different than someone without it. For whatever reason, something did not develop right and they lack the amount of chemicals they should have in the brain. That's what the SSRI's try to fix. Sometimes it just isn't enough. Judging people about why they might want to end their life is a very bad thing. You don't know what they've been through, what they've had to deal with and how much they are suffering. The majority struggle with mental illness and as a person who's had Depression, has anxiety and panic disorders and OCD, I can say that while I don't want to die, I can see what makes a person want to do so with such sickness. You feel so trapped in your mind and it can be total hell and you just want it to all stop and go away. For some people, the voices and similar are just too much and they just can't take it. Out of the variety of illnesses I've had, mental is the worst. She doesn't have a mental illness so she doesn't understand it. I don't know what it's like to have worse mental illness, but I know that it is likely hell. Go screw yourself, Raquel. You know jack shit about suicide and mental illness, so stfu about what you don't know.

She is editing some of the questions before posting them. I asked a question (won't say which one bc I don't know if she can track IP addresses) and she changed and added some stuff to the way I worded it, to sound more flattering of her. I really hope she grows up, because she is so narcissistic.

She is editing some of the questions before posting them. I asked a question (won't say which one bc I don't know if she can track IP addresses) and she changed and added some stuff to the way I worded it, to sound more flattering of her. I really hope she grows up, because she is so narcissistic.

Why does this surprise me? Can you imagine the heavy editing?

Reader writes: Dear Raquel, Your view of the world is twisted. You've been too sheltered to understand any of the things you wrote about. Also, read the New Testament. You aren't a good Xian.

What she posts: Dearest, most comely Raquel. The world is so twisted. I love that I can shelter in your understanding of things. I'm pretty sure Jesus actually mentions you a couple of times in the New Testament.

silly Raquel... thinking women are significant enough to lead worship.

Archived