IGNORED

Raquel's latest

merrily

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#1 and #2, in the words of Raquet, "Wow..."

#3 makes me depressed for her future. For some reason, it's the most depressed I've felt about her. I'm not sure what it is.

post-4530-14451998177494_thumb.jpg

It is depressing in the same way that the one fundie who buys baby clothes for her birthday presents is depressing. All this talk from Raquel about how she is going to let God direct her life and be happy with how it ends up is all a lie. She wants one thing and one thing only and she has built her life around getting it. And she is going to be fucking angry if God doesn't give it to her. And every year that she doesn't get married she has all this stuff to remind her that her dreams haven't come true. And instead of going out and making new dreams, she just accumulates more stuff. How many notebooks full of letters to her nonexistent husband does she have now? Instead of enjoying life she spends all her time focusing on what she doesn't have and how she would be happier if she did have it. That is a depressing way to live.

And I'm pretty sure that guy was being sarcastic.

I actually feel a bit sorry for her. She has built her whole life around getting a boyfriend, but this future is not going to happen. She doesnt even have the social skills to recognise that she is not making herself seem appealing to a guy-shes set the bar too high and Jesus himself wouldnt make the cut, and makes herself seem too clingy and jealous. She doesnt even understand whether someone genuinely likes her or is making fun out of her for being too dumb to know she is being made fun of. In her mind she is this wonderful, successful person who everyone loves, but she doesnt even know that nobody likes her and she has no real friends. She is going to have that bubble shattered in the worst way, I dont know what is worse, her spending all her life waiting for a husband but then ending up dying alone at age 80, still unmarried and living in poverty because her parents arent there to look after her, seeing all the people she knows moving on and having lives, or her ending up in relationships with men who treat her like shit as they only want her because she is a pretty, dumb girl they can take advantage of. I get the feeling that she will probably end up in an abusive relationship, but I know she is definetly going to get her heart broken.

I think she will end up in an abusive relationship too. Abusive men who want to control her are the only sort of guys who are going to be attracted to her.

Also, she has this notion that she'll never break up with the first guy she's with, that he'll be the one she marries. I just don't see that working out for her. Even though she is stubborn, she is not stubborn enough to marry a guy she doesn't end up loving in the end. Unless they get married right away, but I wonder if her daddy dearest would let her do that...

One of Raquel's latest tweets is that she would never date anyone who is desperate for a relationship. Wouldn't that be her?

One of Raquel's latest tweets is that she would never date anyone who is desperate for a relationship. Wouldn't that be her?

self-awareness, she has none

No she doesn't. Bless her heart. She also tweeted this:

I wonder if I ever caught someone's attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd. I wonder if they wanted to get to know me or anything like that.

No she doesn't. Bless her heart. She also tweeted this:

I wonder if I ever caught someone's attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd. I wonder if they wanted to get to know me or anything like that.

Absurd. I cannot fathom this level of self-absorption.

No, no they didnt. Raquel you are nothing special, and even if they did think you were pretty and want to talk to you, they would be scared away by the massive amounts of ugliness on the inside. Its no use being pretty when your insides are full of hate, ignorance, laziness, jealousy, selfishness, hypocrisy, brattiness and narcissism, as looks arent enough to keep someone around you. Even then, if they like you for your looks, they dont really like you at all. Looks change, being a horrible person will always be there. (assuming she doesnt make an effort to be less of a bad person, but its Raquel, she lacks the self awareness to see that she is not a nice person and needs to change)

I don't really understand what a "vine" is. Is it like a twitter thing? But she made one about getting a text from a crush. I don't know how to link to it directly, it is on her twitter, but it is basically her jumping around a screaming.

Also, for someone who claims to hate the word crush, she uses it all the time.

I don't really understand what a "vine" is. Is it like a twitter thing? But she made one about getting a text from a crush. I don't know how to link to it directly, it is on her twitter, but it is basically her jumping around a screaming.

Also, for someone who claims to hate the word crush, she uses it all the time.

Boys: Raquel, what defrauding ripped capris you have!

Raquel: The better to serve the Lord, my dear! Praise Jesus that he is glorified through ME, God's only begotten daughter!

:angry-banghead:

Im not quite getting the point of this video. Its a neverending loop of someone sending Raquel a text message saying "hey" and her jumping around wildly. Why would she act that out to film it...and the video is posted by her brother, did he send it her?

Or is it a video explaining that his sister is a boy crazy madwoman? I wonder what her siblings are like, are they all a bunch of selfish spoiled brats or are they forgotten because they parents only love Raquel.

What is this I don't even.

I explained the background to my mum and showed her the video. She said "OMG. Is she supposed to be a modest Christian? That doesn't look much like one to me."

Im not quite getting the point of this video. Its a neverending loop of someone sending Raquel a text message saying "hey" and her jumping around wildly. Why would she act that out to film it...and the video is posted by her brother, did he send it her?

Or is it a video explaining that his sister is a boy crazy madwoman? I wonder what her siblings are like, are they all a bunch of selfish spoiled brats or are they forgotten because they parents only love Raquel.

She had tweeted that she and her brother were going to be making vines, so I think she thought it up, made herself the star of it(of course :roll: ) and her brother filmed it. I do not know what the point is except that Raquel is crazy for boys.

Good lord can you imagine if all of her siblings are like her! There are seven of them I think. That would be a nightmare. But I get the impression that it is just Raquel who is the golden child. I know she and her brother are close in age but I think that there is a gap between Raquel and the rest of her siblings. My guess is that Raquel's mother started spoiling her when she was the youngest and then just never stopped.

ETA her latest tweet:

"There is nothing that makes satan so angry as when I attack him to his face & tell him that through God I am more than a match for him"

Somebody go ask her what she has done to confront Satan to his face. Tweet Bible verses? Take pictures of herself?

I think that if all seven of them were Raquel level brats, her parents would probably be insane by now. I dont even think I could cope with Raquel on her own 24 hours a day without wanting to hit her.

Raquel attacking Satan? With what? Is this what those photos with her in creepy poses was for, to fight Satan using his one weakness-photos of creepy looking girls. Raquel couldnt attack or fight anything, that requires effort, shes too lazy and would probably sell her soul to Satan in exchange for a boyfriend anyway.

When I step outside, I am an example to everyoneI come in contact withwho sees me. Actions speak louder than words. Just by my behavior and the way I carry myself can say a lot - and basically everything - to a stranger. People's first impression isn't based on the way someone talks. It's based on what they first see.

All her editing(I readded the strikethrough when it didn't appear after copy/paste). Is she trying to say that she effects people more with her looks than she does with her words? That blind people don't find her to be an example, since they don't see her? I don't see how she looks more Christian than other Christian girls...

I think she is saying that the way she acts shows more about what she believes than her words. But she most likely isn't doing any sort of self-reflection to realize that her words often don't match up to her actions. So she is confident that everyone who sees her is going to think that she is the most godly person out.

Hmm. Well the neglect, starvation, and dehydration of her horse sure shows me how loving and compassionate she is for those who cannot help themselves.

The daily lols:

From her latest blog entry, where she interviewed some random guy:

10. Do you think your future wife is someone you know now or will she be one that you have yet to meet?

I can’t be sure but I always think about whether I’ve already met her, seen her, or maybe she even follows me on Twitter/Instagram. Who knows, God works in mysterious ways.

God works through Twitter and Instagram? I guess I should've figured that out already, considering how often his daughter uses them.

I am following ONLY Raquel on Ask.FM

Somehow anonymous questions to some guy named Clay show up on my feed. I wonder why?

Raquel... sorry, anonymous, is asking how to get her boyfriend to kiss her. What would this Clay guy do if his girlfriend was scared?

Let me log in tomorrowon my tablet and I can copy paste everything showing up lol. My phone won't let Mr.

Archived