IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

Hopefully in the bathroom, but I've read that some of the really paranoid families do things like have someone stand outside the bathroom listening for strange noises and making sure it's not taking too long. They also have someone standing outside the shower when showering. And there are no locks on the bedroom or bathroom doors.

:ew: :ew: :ew: :pink-shock: :ew: :ew:

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just my 2 cents here, but every photo I've seen of the lil Roman, he is either in the arm of his parents and/or siblings OR Jinger. Which makes me think she is angling to make them think it would be wonderful for them to have her in DC and argue with Boob and Mullet on her behalf or that she is the official live-in nanny....

Just my 2 cents here, but every photo I've seen of the lil Roman, he is either in the arm of his parents and/or siblings OR Jinger. Which makes me think she is angling to make them think it would be wonderful for them to have her in DC and argue with Boob and Mullet on her behalf or that she is the official live-in nanny....

:text-yeahthat:

Haaaa! Had the same thoughts ! GO JINGER, GO! (literally!)

:text-yeahthat:

Haaaa! Had the same thoughts ! GO JINGER, GO! (literally!)

Totally! The more space she gets from her parents the better - even if it does mean she has to put up with her pompous brothers blathering.

For me, Jinger STILL has "the look" in her eyes! :P You know, that kind of look look, that says "headstrong, hands-on, artistic &sarcastic" (maybe not THE best description, but I guess I have a bad english day, I hope you get the picture from me here lol).

One is born with "the look". You have it or you have it not - even being born into a fundie enviroment will not be able to take "the look" away! So I´m a strong believer of Jinger one day will get the heck outta there and will do what she really desires! :bunny-evil:

I personally think Jinger lost the "look" years ago... It's now quite obvious on the faces of Joy and Josiah!

Jinger has never struck me as the maternal sort, she doesnt seem like the sort of person who would ever want to have a load of kids, and I dont think she took to being a buddy as well as Jill did....so maybe she is trying to make them think she would make a great nanny for Marcus and wants to come and live with them. She made it perfectly clear she wanted to go to the city, as much as her parents tried to shut her up.

Go Jinger! I still have pretty high hopes for her. I consider how she is actively trying to look different from her sisters and the other ATI girls as a good sign (even if its not a look that is particularly attractive), and she seems to have big dreams. It was brave that she even said she wanted to move to the city one day, thought is not allowed.

She really needs to get out of there :)

Don´t say "lost", it´s not lost - just a lil´wayward imo :) Jinger strikes me for that kind of people who are thinking in the long run (no pun intended!). She maybe has thought out a plan carefully to get away from the cult.

We need a GO JINGER! shirt :mrgreen:

Another random thought: is her recent tangerine look the fundie version of a punk girl/goth chick/artsy grrl ?

I think its the only way she is allowed to change her appearance-her options for hairstyle are long and curly/wavy because thats what her dad and Gothard prefer, she shares clothes with her sisters and her clothing options are limited to long skirts and shirts that arent defrauding, she cant dye her hair unnatural colours, cant get anything pierced or get a tattoo, cant wear pants even if she wants to...but theres no rule that says she cant be orange. I think she wants to be different from the others.

can I just say, it's hard not to "touch yourself" if you want to wash your vagina. these fundies must have some nasty parts.

fundies seem to be a little behind style wise, even if trying to keep up with trends. thrift shopping works well mixing older styles with trendy things. girls like the duggars are trying to buy all trendy clothes from thrift stores, but most people dont donate clothes within a year of buying them.

fundies couldnt afford the orange/tanned look when tanning was popular 10 years ago. self tanner didnt work as well and tanning was expensive. now that fashion has more or less turned its back on uber tan, the self tanners have improved and are cheaper. its easy now for jinger to be orange

Hopefully in the bathroom, but I've read that some of the really paranoid families do things like have someone stand outside the bathroom listening for strange noises and making sure it's not taking too long. They also have someone standing outside the shower when showering. And there are no locks on the bedroom or bathroom doors.

The Duggars are one of the few fundies that believe in locking the bathroom doors. It still shocks me.

I think J'Chelle had her breakdown long ago. I also think that she's been medicated since losing Jubilee. She looks like a zombie. She's desperate for that 20th baby, and Boob will continue to talk about it, until they find a way to make it happen. Does he think it's nice to rub salt in her wounds? What a jerk!

If Boob had any consideration for his wife's feelings, and the loss of their child, he'd stop talking about having Baby 20, like it's going to happen. Boob, you're an evil man. I wonder if Smugger was the same way after Anna's miscarriage. I wouldn't doubt it. The apple doesn't fall far from the stupid tree.

Take note, Anna. If you feel like you need to have 100 kids to please your jerk husband, this will happen to you too. Smugger is a :music-tool:

anjulibai: I meant to say him talking about having baby 20. Which he always seems to do. And he always has that creepy smile on his face when he does. Boob scares me.

He's been talking about it?

Yes, he very inappropriately giggled about "working on number 20" or something along those lines when they met with the Gothard marriage counselors in Puerto Rico early this year. I think he's said something similar on the show at least one other time.

Michelle's looking a little disheveled here.

1000471_434937366605078_249899694_n.jpg

Yes, he very inappropriately giggled about "working on number 20" or something along those lines when they met with the Gothard marriage counselors in Puerto Rico early this year. I think he's said something similar on the show at least one other time.

Michelle's looking a little disheveled here.

1000471_434937366605078_249899694_n.jpg

You ain't kidding! Not only is her hair all askew, but she looks like she's wearing a bustle.

J'Chelle, have one of your J'Slaves fix that hair ASAP. It actually looked cute when it was styled. I see she's back to the crunchy curls.

What the h-e-double hockey sticks is that sign supposed to mean? Are they implying that Jill is in a relationship with a woman? I think that's Joy-Anna holding Josie.

What the h-e-double hockey sticks is that sign supposed to mean? Are they implying that Jill is in a relationship with a woman? I think that's Joy-Anna holding Josie.

It's definitely not Joy.

But I'm more interested in the reason for the strange message on the door. WTF?

It is going to be 105 in Sacramento today. I hope that they don't get heat stroke.

Archived