IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

What's that framed document (poster?) on the wall of the bus? Is that Smuggler's 'Constitution ' he posted on his instagram last year (The one that actually ended up being the Declaration of Independence or somesuch? )

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what website they are looking at on the two laptops???

post-4184-14451998007687_thumb.jpg

I wonder what website they are looking at on the two laptops???

Freejinger!

Why is the girl on the right talking to a wii remote? :lol:

What's that framed document (poster?) on the wall of the bus? Is that Smuggler's 'Constitution ' he posted on his instagram last year (The one that actually ended up being the Declaration of Independence or somesuch? )

I'm pretty sure that is the Declaration of Independence. I don't think you could print the Constitution on one sheet of paper unless it was A) a really, really big sheet of paper or B) the font was very tiny. Also I see all the signatures at the bottom.

The IBLP group headed to Sacramento

1013410_188233754675473_915523345_n.jpg

We've got the Wallers and John David and I predict a courtship for him soon.

All the Duggars are heading to Sacramento

On the Duggar bus:

930ae6e8df9211e2a49c22000a1fb00e_7.jpg

35aff768df9211e2b38022000a9e070a_7.jpg

The guy with the white shirt with 7, looks like Chad Paines's brother. The one that took pictures at David and Priscilla's house. You know...the one with the baby in the suitcase.

I thought fractious :lol:

:lol: Did Dollypeeps ever announce a winner?

It looks like the Declaration of Independence from where I'm sitting. The signatures at the bottom of the page are a dead giveaway.

I would go nuts being on a bus with so many people. Anyway, as long as they are in Sacramento they should give our Governor, Jerry Brown, a visit. I'm pretty sure he would be a bit horrified by them. He doesn't suffer fools gladly. But he does balance budgets and turn deficits into surpluses. Go Jerry!

Their multiple layers of modest clothing is going to be uncomfortable in the record-breaking heatwave going on in the southwest. Sacramento is 101F right now.

The IBLP group headed to Sacramento

Anyone know how long they'll be in Sac? I'm about 15 minutes away from there and could use a good fundie sighting! :dance:

Their multiple layers of modest clothing is going to be uncomfortable in the record-breaking heatwave going on in the southwest. Sacramento is 101F right now.

I feel incredibly sorry for the unfortunate frumper wearers :( Especially the kids, who did not choose to wear it. How horrible it must be to be a fundie in a heat wave.....or live in a hot country and have to wear a burqa. Generally when its that hot, I want to wear as little as possible, but for a fundie, as little as possible is a long skirt and loads of layers

Some areas are up to 105 already, and it could go as high as 107-108 this weekend.

I certainly feel sorry for the frumper and multiple-layer wearers (as pointed out above).

[ETA]

It's 103 where I'm at right now. I watered some of my plants, and the water evaporated before it could soak into the soil. :(

Well, since global warming is a myth and God controls the climate, I'm sure he'll cool things down to a comfortable 72 degrees for his favorite followers.

I feel incredibly sorry for the unfortunate frumper wearers :( Especially the kids, who did not choose to wear it. How horrible it must be to be a fundie in a heat wave.....or live in a hot country and have to wear a burqa. Generally when its that hot, I want to wear as little as possible, but for a fundie, as little as possible is a long skirt and loads of layers

These girls, according to their social media, usually wear modest dresses and skirts AND pants and shorts. It's almost thrilling to see. The conferences have a dress code so when they are working with ATI they have to dress like that.

The conference is July 2-5 at the convention center. Jim Bob and Michelle are scheduled to speak but I don't think they are on that bus. They speak on the 5th. J'slaves probably at home babysitting

iblp.org/sites/iblp.org/files/pdf/2013_sacramento_conference.pdf

For fundie sitings the hotels that offered discounted rates for the conference were: best western sutter house, holiday inn express, hawthorn suites, la Quinta inn, and Sheraton grand, all near the convention center.

I actually feel sorrier for the males of the species. The females can wear a lightweight skirt with a tee or a polo. But the guys have to wear those long pants.

I live in New Mexico where its been over 100 for the past week. The record high was 109 on Thursday. I usually wear multiple shirts when I am outside in the summer. I burn like crazy and sunscreen makes me break out in hives. I wear my normal shirt under a long sleeve shirt made out of light weight UPF fabric. Its hotter then hell with or without the added layer. It will continue to be hot not matter how much or how little you wear. The most important thing in heat waves is to drink lots of water and stay out of the sun.

I usually wear multiple shirts when I am outside in the summer. I burn like crazy and sunscreen makes me break out in hives. I wear my normal shirt under a long sleeve shirt made out of light weight UPF fabric. Its hotter then hell with or without the added layer. It will continue to be hot not matter how much or how little you wear. The most important thing in heat waves is to drink lots of water and stay out of the sun.

I do the same thing when it's hot -- a T-shirt or tank top with a lightweight long sleeve shirt over it to shade my arms and shoulders. When it gets really hot (100ish or more) I take off the outer shirt, soak it in water, wring it out, and put it back on. Ahh, that is delightful! In the hottest temps I've been in, the shirt dried and I re-wet it every hour or so. In "normal" heat just doing that once or twice is enough to stay feeling cool. Of course it helps to not have a job where this kind of attire would be a problem...

Wonder if they are stopping in SF. Pride is this weekend can I get a NIKE!!! I'm about 45min from sac and since our public transportation is on strike this week I get to miss work. Why not make a quick trip to the Capitol?

Archived