IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

I think some of us are wishing it though

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think that Boob pays for the support of the J'slaves, or is Josh required to?

Im guessing that Jimbob has the money to support them, I dont know how much Josh makes, but probably not as much. I hope Jimbob is supporting them and not Josh though, as some of the TLC money should be theirs.

I really doubt that Dill would leave her flourishing "career" back home and move to DC, even if it means being able to practise midwifery with Anna every second year.

Hopefully they will get a bit of freedom with Josh and Anna, its certainly better than their home is, and I know Jinger wanted to go to the city.

Don't hold your breath. You know darned well every move they make will be reported to HQ (i.e. Jim-Bob). :(

Don't hold your breath. You know darned well every move they make will be reported to HQ (i.e. Jim-Bob). :(

Ya mean Mullet. SHE is the one wearing the "pants".

Ya mean Mullet. SHE is the one wearing the "pants".

Re: the bold, I have no doubt that is the case. In spite of the wifely submission talk and adoring eyes at JB, I think she very much controls what goes on. She either knows how to go about it in way that doesn't appear contrary to JB and / or she makes life miserable if she doesn't get her way. In spite of being the headship, JB is still the nerd who won the cheerleader's heart and he is still besotted by her.

I highly doubt that any of the girls will be allowed to go to DC especially now that Jinger made known her wish to "go to the city". That's a sign that at least one of them is not happy being stuck in slavery at the TTH. J'chelle and JB are on to it now and they certainly don't want any of the other slaves girls to get any ideas. However, in the unlikely event any one of them are allowed, it's going to be closely watched and controlled. And it won't be just one that will go. There will probably be another girl assigned to keep the other accountable in line.

While I have no doubt thatany girl would be required to have a sister-chaperone present, I think the real reason that they would be sent is to keep an eye on Josh and Anna. Many of us have speculated that the DC move was an attempt to get out from under the thumb of Jim Bob and Michelle. Perhaps this is a way Jim Bob can fight back, by offering "help" that they can't refuse.

While I have no doubt thatany girl would be required to have a sister-chaperone present, I think the real reason that they would be sent is to keep an eye on Josh and Anna. Many of us have speculated that the DC move was an attempt to get out from under the thumb of Jim Bob and Michelle. Perhaps this is a way Jim Bob can fight back, by offering "help" that they can't refuse.

The only person who would keep in eye on them would be Jill, and as she's apparently otherwise engaged most of time, she isn't going. Jana would probably conspire with Anna and there's too high a a chance of Jessa and Jinger getting sucked into the world. Joy? Fugetaboutit.

My guess is they'll rotate small groups of the older kids in and out for visits, but no one person will stay very long.

Where did that photo of the Jslaves in DC with Anna come from? I didn't see it on Josh or Anna's instagram, Ellie's blog, etc

Where did that photo of the Jslaves in DC with Anna come from? I didn't see it on Josh or Anna's instagram, Ellie's blog, etc

I took it off instagram. I regularly search hashtags like #duggars [because I am a loser].

Re: the bold, I have no doubt that is the case. In spite of the wifely submission talk and adoring eyes at JB, I think she very much controls what goes on. She either knows how to go about it in way that doesn't appear contrary to JB and / or she makes life miserable if she doesn't get her way. In spite of being the headship, JB is still the nerd who won the cheerleader's heart and he is still besotted by her. .

Sometimes I think that Mullet is a strong person in her relationship with Jim Boob and sometimes I don't. Remember the "marriage retreat" where she tried to talk with him honestly and he just blew her off? He didn't take her seriously at all.

I highly doubt that any of the girls will be allowed to go to DC especially now that Jinger made known her wish to "go to the city Walmart" .

Fixed it. :lol:

I hope someone takes a picture of Jinger at a Walmart while she's there for Michelle.

Fixed it. :lol:

I hope someone takes a picture of Jinger at a Walmart while she's there for Michelle.

Preferably if she is buying something non fundie appropriate, with her middle finger up at her parents.

Although unfortunately Walmart doesnt sell tshirts which say "Fuck You Michelle"

I can see one or two of the J'Slaves going to DC periodically to help Anna out. Moving there? I doubt it. It has to be two Duggars going at once, since these people can't do anything alone. Anna can't even give birth without a camera crew and her MIL there. Do these people ever get privacy?

Hopefully they have privacy to use the bathroom or take a shower. Although knowing fundies, I bet they have to have a partner there watching to make sure they arent touching themselves.

Preferably if she is buying something non fundie appropriate, with her middle finger up at her parents.

Although unfortunately Walmart doesnt sell tshirts which say "Fuck You Michelle"

I could make her one.

I could make her one.

Oh but if they did (although it should say "keep sweet")

post-4896-14451998008587_thumb.jpg

That is awesome!

We need 18 of them, shipped directly to the Duggar house. And an extra 5 to go to DC so Josh's family can share in the Michelle hate. I wonder if you can get them in child sizes.

And then Jimbob will get one that says "Keep calm and fuck Michelle" and all of the children who can read will be horrified.

That is awesome!

We need 18 of them, shipped directly to the Duggar house. And an extra 5 to go to DC so Josh's family can share in the Michelle hate. I wonder if you can get them in child sizes.

And then Jimbob will get one that says "Keep calm and fuck Michelle" and all of the children who can read will be horrified.

I love you jellybean!! I don't know how to do that bow down emoticon on my iPhone, but the sentiment is there.

That is awesome!

:ew: :oops: :disgust:

I've read/skimmed through the Duggar threads but I haven't seen any info; do we have any clues about where in the DC area Josh and Anna are living?

Do these people ever get privacy?

Hopefully in the bathroom, but I've read that some of the really paranoid families do things like have someone stand outside the bathroom listening for strange noises and making sure it's not taking too long. They also have someone standing outside the shower when showering. And there are no locks on the bedroom or bathroom doors.

Archived