IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

Josh and fam went out to eat yesterday - Chik Fil A

1044068_401403553304007_1340848059_n.jpg

JD at IBLP

943562_401008413343521_2034690691_n.jpg

I got these from facebook. I can't find them on instagram and I wonder what hashtags they used.

#IBLP party-time ?

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell me about it. Bad enough we have to put up with Rick Perry's stupidity with regard to abortion and women's rights. We don't need Michelle to turn up and pile on with her miracle baby as an example of why women should lose their reproductive rights. :roll:

Stay the fuck home, Michelle!

Sorry to show my ignorance but what does Michelle delivering a very much wanted baby early have to do with me terminating an unwanted pregnancy that would have resulted in a severely disabled child? The obvious answer of "nothing at all" can't be correct or they wouldn't be there. [sarcasm]

Now I seriously want them destroyed....Boob and Clown Car that is.

I feel sorry for the kids...even Josh to a degree because he's just towing the party line. However, I still believe this show needs to go.

Ew, why would you allow your children to be barefoot in a fast food restaurant. That's gross. Although I guess you can't expect people who wear flip flops regularly to have a good sense of foot hygiene?

Living in Baltimore and with my DH working in Wheaton I would seriously consider going down with him a little more often just to see if a Duggar sighting could happen, if indeed they've moved to Montgomery County. I'm surprised they'd move there, I would have thought VA over MD for sure.

Now I seriously want them destroyed....Boob and Clown Car that is.

I feel sorry for the kids...even Josh to a degree because he's just towing the party line. However, I still believe this show needs to go.

JB and J'chelle need to STFU. There's enough assaults on women's rights going on without their throwing their 2 cents in there.

Re: Josh, it sure didn't take long for him to find a Chik Fil A and get himself photographed while thee.

Re: Josh, it sure didn't take long for him to find a Chik Fil A and get himself photographed while thee.

My thoughts as well. However, based on his figure he seems to still obey his diet and stick with "healthy choices". Good for him. Now he should go and buy a decent pair of jeans for his new slimmer body.

Nevermind ... I edited my comment. I commented on the pic at Chick Fil A thinking that all three kids were on one side of the table and Josh and Anna on the other. But now I see that the car seat is on top of the table and maybe Mack and Mike just sat like that for the picture.

Nevermind ... I edited my comment. I commented on the pic at Chick Fil A thinking that all three kids were on one side of the table and Josh and Anna on the other. But now I see that the car seat is on top of the table and maybe Mack and Mike just sat like that for the picture.

I think they just wanted them all in the shot. It looks like they just got the food and are starting to sit down.

#IBLP party-time ?

What is that at the top of Anna's blue shirt? I wonder if she bought some crap at Hobby Lobby and hot-glued it to the shirt?

:lol: :lol: Believe it or not, some stores actually sale blouses that look like an arts & crafts project :lol:

I think those are fabric flowers on the top of a maternity sleeveless shirt. I saw one similar to that at the store.

I think those are fabric flowers on the top of a maternity sleeveless shirt. I saw one similar to that at the store.

Man, that is ugh-lee!

Josh looks like his old self again. Good for him, regardless of...well...everything else.

They are flowers. Anna wore that shirt quite a bit early last year and had us all speculating whether she was pregnant.

Put shoes on that child, you idiots. God only knows what's been on those floors since they were last washed.

Maybe twitter.

According to FB Jim bob, Michelle, and Josie will be at a pro-life rally in Texas on July 8.

facebook.com/events/307980142671401/

facebook.com/ConcernedWomenforAmerica

I have a lot of fb friends and family in TX, and the pic of JB and Chelle with Josie in I think the NICU as an ad for the rally is all over my fb. What do I say when they argue that the baby can feel pain and is likely viable in a NICU? I need a short succinct statement. Can someone with a gift for words help me out? I've tried to tell them what the Duggars believe, are a part of a cult, making their children parent the babies Michelle births, etc.... I simply don't have a comeback they would make an impact when they pound that point in my head.

ETA I used the arguments about mother's health, severely disabled or the baby will be born to only die - maybe agonizingly- soon after birth argument. But they pretty much all said that the bill should have those concessions written in. I tried telling them what Planned Parenthood really does, and even made the argument that if they didn't want so many abortions why are they so against making birth control covered by insurance or providing condoms. Makes me feel like this-------> :angry-banghead:

I have a lot of fb friends and family in TX, and the pic of JB and Chelle with Josie in I think the NICU as an ad for the rally is all over my fb. What do I say when they argue that the baby can feel pain and is likely viable in a NICU? I need a short succinct statement. Can someone with a gift for words help me out? I've tried to tell them what the Duggars believe, are a part of a cult, making their children parent the babies Michelle births, etc.... I simply don't have a comeback they would make an impact when they pound that point in my head.

ETA I used the arguments about mother's health, severely disabled or the baby will be born to only die - maybe agonizingly- soon after birth argument. But they pretty much all said that the bill should have those concessions written in. I tried telling them what Planned Parenthood really does, and even made the argument that if they didn't want so many abortions why are they so against making birth control covered by insurance or providing condoms. Makes me feel like this-------> :angry-banghead:

I hear you! I don't know what you could say, though, as I've completely given up arguing with pro-lifers. I just can't do it. As far as I'm concerned, the question of whether abortion is "ok" or not has been settled. And I'm very much an "abortion on demand [and for any reason] without apology" kind of feminist, so I can't even pretend to be sympathetic to any of their arguments.

I had a dream last night about going to DC to see Josh. Also I ended up running through a fountain but only because the president dared me to.

Put shoes on that child, you idiots. God only knows what's been on those floors since they were last washed.

I bet Kenzie kicked off her sandals/flip flops or whatever she was wearing and they just left them off for the picture since she is sitting.

If they are avid pro lifers you cannot reason with them.

I am pro-choice but could be persuaded regarding the 20 week limit. I'm on the fence about that one, though I would prefer the government not be involved in private medical decisions. What scares me is the absolutism of the pro-lifers. If they want a 20 week limit, leave it at that but they are disingenuous because they are attacking the facilities which perform legal abortions. That means they are in favor of a total ban on abortion. One only has to look to what is going on in Chile right now. An 11 year-old child was repeated raped by her mother's boyfriend and is pregnant. She is being denied an abortion. Moreover, if a woman seeks an abortion in Chile, she can go to prison for 5-10 years. This is the vision that I fear is coming to the US....total absolutism and it is wrong.

Ok, so I'm really tempted to join this Texas Pro-Life Facebook group and innocently (?) ask how soon they plan to repeal the death penalty.

Archived