IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

The Bates family blog says that Michael and the J'slaves are going on a mission trip to El Salvador and Hondouras.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering where Jinger got that baby from (my first thought was "Holy crap, no, did Michelle splat another one from the clown car while we werent watching??"), but Im now thinking its Marcus cause the one in the baby carrier is quite big for a newborn and probably Michael.

Its such a shame that Jinger uses too much fake tan, shes really pretty but covers it up. I dont think she realises how silly it looks though, cause its not like her mother or any of her fundie friends would know about stuff like that, and she isnt able to use the internet or watch TV and see what normal people are like and how most people generally think being that shade of orange looks weird. I think its her way of standing out, but she doesnt need that, shes unique enough on her own-she has the honor of having this forum named after her after all...

Looks like they forgot Jana :( Poor Jana :( I guess someone needs to be Michelle's slave though :( Poor girl, she never gets anything good, ever :(

Poor Anna not long had a baby and carrying Michael he is bound to be heavy. Double buggy would be better.

Jill has big feet skinny legs looks weird or is the angle if the pic I wonder.

Do we know why they are there visiting only maybe or something else. Jinger oh Jinger lay of the fake tan hen it isn't doing you any favours at all.

So do we know if Jana has been left behind to slave once again poor woman.

For some reason I feel for Jana don't know why but I do.

That looks so awkward with Michael on Anna's front. It makes my back ache to look. Perhaps I should sent Anna my old baby carrier. It suits kids 18 months - 3 years and goes on your back. It's very like carrying a hiking pack. Then she could carry Marcus in front or push a pram.

While on prams ... my physio diagnosed all my back problems as coming from using badly sized prams. He said that I had to find one where I stood in my normal, straight position rather than one where I leant forward onto the handles. New pram = no more back problems. I notice that Michelle and Anna both lean forward onto their prams and I wonder whether (a) they don't walk as much as I did or (b) they are better at putting up with pain?

But what am I thinking? Use what you have always used. Stay cheap. Dump excess kids on sils/daughters/whoever.

She's using an Ergo. It's a comfortable and well designed sling and she could wear it on her back is she wanted to. I like to think she's give Mikey a bit of extra love-it's hard for a toddler to adjust to having a younger sibling. It's easier wearing him in a front carry for a while than lugging him around on her hip.

Poor Anna not long had a baby and carrying Michael he is bound to be heavy. Double buggy would be better.

Strollers can be a real nuisance. Always lugging them UP the stairs and DOWN the stairs and ON the bus and OFF the bus. Ask me how I know! If you've been wearing your kids for a long time, and are using a good quality carrier that distributes the weight well, you don't really feel it as much as you might think.

As far as front carries go for a larger child, I was carrying the younger niece like that still at two and a half. Not routinely (then it was a back carry - I really do find strollers are no help to me!) but sometimes if it was nap time because she liked to snuggle like that. Although a back carry is more comfortable for long trips, again, in a good carrier you can carry a large weight on the front and it's not *so* bad.

The Ergo is pretty well designed, and if you aren't actually going hiking it is better than a hiking carrier. Less bulky, for one thing.

It's easier wearing him in a front carry for a while than lugging him around on her hip.

Except when they're in the up and down stage. "Carry me! No, put me down! No, up, there's a scary pinecone No, down, I want to see the pinecone! Up! Down! Turn around! Wheeeee!"

It's difficult to find strollers that are height adjustable here, or have handles that are higher up. MacLaren makes an excellent stroller, but it may be out of their price range.

That looks so awkward with Michael on Anna's front. It makes my back ache to look. Perhaps I should sent Anna my old baby carrier. It suits kids 18 months - 3 years and goes on your back. It's very like carrying a hiking pack. Then she could carry Marcus in front or push a pram.

While on prams ... my physio diagnosed all my back problems as coming from using badly sized prams. He said that I had to find one where I stood in my normal, straight position rather than one where I leant forward onto the handles. New pram = no more back problems. I notice that Michelle and Anna both lean forward onto their prams and I wonder whether (a) they don't walk as much as I did or (b) they are better at putting up with pain?

But what am I thinking? Use what you have always used. Stay cheap. Dump excess kids on sils/daughters/whoever.

Anna's done the front-carry thing with Mackynzie before, and it looks just as uncomfortable now.

Jinger may very well be trying to make herself seem undesirable with the fake tan. Stalky fundie boy, maybe?

I defer to those who have used that brand. I just thought the way his head was tucked up under her chin looked quite uncomfortable. That might just be me. I also think that my kids, by that age, would have fought being so restricted. Mikey may be a lot more placid than my kids.

I thought height adjustable prams were pretty much standard now. I have been through a few between my own three and many foster kids and in all the shops like Kmart, Big W, Target, etc. only the very cheapest weren't adjustable.

Burger and cheeseburger wrappers

Revelation 3:20—"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

I find it ironic that a burger/cheeseburger wrapper has a passage from the book of Revelation. :lol:

Jinger seems to be turning into Michelle right before our eyes.

They must get so tired of random people who only slightly recognize them from TV asking for photographs while they keep sweet to maintain the image.

Jinger seems to be turning into Michelle right before our eyes.

They must get so tired of random people who only slightly recognize them from TV asking for photographs while they keep sweet to maintain the image.

"Children" use their parents as the model for how to bahave in any situation. (I use children loosely as although the oldest Duggars are adults, emotionally I think they are still very young.) Given that Michelle & JB love the attention from fans I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Duggars actually enjoy random people coming up and asking for photos. Not just keep sweet but really, genuinely enjoy it. Josh loves every bit of attention he gets. Jana & John probably hate it. I think Jill really enjoys it. She would see it as part of her "ministry". Not too sure from there down.

Is Jessa getting highlights in that hair?

With the OTT fake tan, hunched posture and baby clutching for a second I thought that Jinger WAS Michelle. But she still needs to shrink about four inches I think.

Girls, there's a limit to how much self tanner you should use. You don't want to look like Snooki. Even though I'm sure you have no idea who she is, take my advice, lay off of the self tanner.

A long time ago I worked for In N Out. I can vouch that they pay well and treat their workers well. As far as religion goes, I worked there for two years and never once heard faith/religion discussed in the workplace, unless it was a personal conversation between two employees. The company never preached to the employees or even alluded to Christianity in any way. I wasn't even aware of the verses on the cups until I had been there a few months.

Edited to add: In N Out is in no way like Chick fil A.

I have been a customer of In and Out for years and I never noticed bible verses or anything biblical on any of their cups or other packaging. I'm glad to hear they treat their employees well and don't try to convert them in the workplace, because I don't want to stop buying their cheeseburgers.

I wonder if Anna WANTS a J'slave to go with them. Maybe she'd prefer one of HER sisters? Suze in the city could be fun.

Suze has a daughter now, I don't think she has the time, energy or motivation for such an arrangement. Can you imagine her and Smuggar in the same house? Now that she's free to speak her mind I don't think that would end pretty for him.

All of Annas sisters have kids of their own-I think pretty much every Keller has a baby at the moment.

I think its good that theyre getting the Jslaves to come and help. Any time they can have away from Michelle is a good thing. Hopefully they will get a bit of freedom with Josh and Anna, its certainly better than their home is, and I know Jinger wanted to go to the city. I feel bad for Jana though, why did they take the other three and leave her at home, shes the one who deserves it most as shes always so sad.

I think its good that theyre getting the Jslaves to come and help. Any time they can have away from Michelle is a good thing. Hopefully they will get a bit of freedom with Josh and Anna, its certainly better than their home is, and I know Jinger wanted to go to the city. I feel bad for Jana though, why did they take the other three and leave her at home, shes the one who deserves it most as shes always so sad.

Because Jana is Mommy.

The Duggars version of helping people is lacking about how great their family is. Think about others before yourselves. Isn't that your family motto? Smugger probably thinks it means "Josh first others second yogurt last". None of the Duggars put other first.

All of Annas sisters have kids of their own-I think pretty much every Keller has a baby at the moment.

Must be good sized house, even if the girls are sharing a room.

I must have missed something in another thread--what evidence do we have that one or more J'Slaves have moved to the DC-area to live with Josh and Anna? Yes, I know there are pics of numerous Duggars in the DC area recently, but how do we know that they stayed?

I must have missed something in another thread--what evidence do we have that one or more J'Slaves have moved to the DC-area to live with Josh and Anna? Yes, I know there are pics of numerous Duggars in the DC area recently, but how do we know that they stayed?

I think they are just on a visit. I don't believe anyone has said they are living there.

Archived