IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

What the h-e-double hockey sticks is that sign supposed to mean? Are they implying that Jill is in a relationship with a woman? I think that's Joy-Anna holding Josie.

I think it just means a close friend. People from my mom's generation use it all the time and every time I have to take a second to realize that the term "girlfriend" between two women used to mean something more like "bestie" or "BFF" does.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it wrong that I sort of hoped Michelle would have some sort of public explosion? Maybe then she could get some help and her moron husband would stop making her feel like she's worthless for not producing another heir.

My friends still use the expression "girlfriend" and I'm 27. My mother used it, as did most of the mothers of my parents growing up. Usually, though, it was used in plural form. "I'm just gonna hang out with my girlfriends tonight".

Nothing wrong per se with crunchy curls, but there's really no need to have the "crunch" look when you get a perm. Most of the time, the curls from a decent perm will hold their curls well on their own, with some product for definition. I really don't know where they get their beauty tips from, but it isn't working for them. It must take a lot of product to get hair that long to be "crunchy"

Read what's on the door sign - "one of her girlfriends"

Goodness, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

I expect that in the future, Michelle will go batshit crazy, locking herself in the TTH with no visitors for years because her children are mad at her for ruining their lives when they made their way out into the world and found that theyve been lied to all those years-their education is barely enough to get them a real job and the world wasnt created by God in a week 6000 years ago, all the people they meet have had normal childhoods but theirs was wasted raising their siblings, theyve spent the first 25 years of their life living in a bubble away from society and feel disconnected from the world as they have no shared culture and now they want nothing to do with their parents. To make up for this, Michelle buys 20 reborn dolls, made to look like the baby pictures she has of her kids-the only time when she actually cared about them. The house grows a thick layer of dust and the kids who live nearby tell ghost stories about it, saying its haunted. Inside, Michelle sits talking to her reborns, leaving the house exactly as it is now, with the toys and beds set up for the children, going through the same daily routine as she does now, but denying the fact that all of her children are dolls. She spends her time sat teaching the "children" from the ATI homeschooling books, blanket training them, and gets very angry when Jimbob tries to tell them that the "kids" arent real.

Or the same thing, but the kids are imaginary, so she is just standing there talking to thin air. Tucking 19 imaginary children into bed each night, serving up tater tot casserole for 20 and setting the table, but it just being left there to rot, blanket training an imaginary baby, homeschooling for an audience of nobody....

Or Michelle will decide that time stops NOW. Nobody is allowed to age or leave home. Michelle stops celebrating birthdays or her children's birthdays, and denies the fact that they are getting older. None of the kids are allowed to marry or leave home. Illiterate teenage Josie, Jordyn and Jenny still play with their dolls, forced to talk in babytalk and wear clothes more suited to preschoolers, as far as Michelle is concerned, they are only 3, 4 and 5 and are not being homeschooled as they are too young and arent allowed age appropriate interests, and has banned them from mentioning theyve started puberty or growing up. They arent allowed out of the house, so they dont know how old they are or what year it is. As far as Michelle is concerned, it is 2013. She teaches each of the kids the same thing every year, over and over again, but never moves them up a grade. Adult Howlers run wildly around the house, still practically feral because they were never taught anything else. The older kids are aware of time passing, even if they arent allowed to keep count, even though Michelle has decided that they are still teenagers, even if Jana is now 35. They go along with it because they are scared of upsetting their crazy mother, but are secretly getting out of the house under the guise of doing midwife stuff or something else suitable for a "young adult" fundie SAHD. She does not realise that all of the older kids have lives of their own, they have secret relationships, jobs, hobbies and Michelle doesnt know yet that Jill got married two years before and now has a kid. She believes that this child is Jubilee. Josh encourages Marcus to gratefully accept the gifts of onesies and baby toys each year at Christmas to not upset his crazy Grandma, and he has kept the existence of Marie, Matthew, Max and Madison a secret as they are not in Michelle's version of reality. Anna doesnt want to keep pretending anymore, she thinks it is rediculous, but Josh insists on it because he doesnt want Michelle to get mad and go even crazier.

What the h-e-double hockey sticks is that sign supposed to mean? Are they implying that Jill is in a relationship with a woman? I think that's Joy-Anna holding Josie.

That is a non Duggar holding Josie. I wonder if the message on the door is to notify the family (and viewers) when strangers are in the house.

Marcus looks like Anna's dad.

annaduggar Already a month old! #timeflyswhenyourehavingfun #19kids

post-2315-14451995961143_thumb.pngmike-and-suzette-keller.jpg[/attachment]

Marcus and Kynzie look a lot alike. Michael looks more like his howler monkey uncles.

Funny how we all look at the same people and see different things, isn't it? I can't see any similarity between Mikey and his uncles. I think he is almost a clone of his Grandfather, particularly in his younger (slimmer) photos. I think Esther, Priscilla & Anna are all very similar and Mack looks like them. She really stands out as different when you see her with Jordyn & Jenny.

Edited to change cousins to uncles. Ugh.

I see no resemblance whatsoever between Mike and his Duggar relations. He's all Pa Keller.

Mac has Josh's eyes.

Hard to tell with such young babies, but so far Marcus looks like Michael.

Is it just me or does Michelle look like she´s in pain? :(

Osteoprosis will do that to you.

Marcus and Kynzie look a lot alike. Michael looks more like his howler monkey uncles.

LOL - and I thought Marcus looked like a baby Winston Churchill.

Josh and fam went out to eat yesterday - Chik Fil A

1044068_401403553304007_1340848059_n.jpg

JD at IBLP

943562_401008413343521_2034690691_n.jpg

I got these from facebook. I can't find them on instagram and I wonder what hashtags they used.

Maybe twitter.

According to FB Jim bob, Michelle, and Josie will be at a pro-life rally in Texas on July 8.

facebook.com/events/307980142671401/

facebook.com/ConcernedWomenforAmerica

LOL Mac doesn't even have on shoes. Must have kicked off her flip flops!

I totally wear flip flops most days though.

LOL Mac doesn't even have on shoes. Must have kicked off her flip flops!

I totally wear flip flops most days though.

Don't know how they feel about it, but at our local Chic Fila, you see a lot of barefoot kids because they're running back and forth between the play area and their food. Personally I'm a shoes off in the play area shoes on in the eating area but different strokes for different folks.

I'm not sure that they all have play areas. The one closest to my house either doesn't have a play area or it isn't visible from the outside.

Maybe twitter.

According to FB Jim bob, Michelle, and Josie will be at a pro-life rally in Texas on July 8.

facebook.com/events/307980142671401/

facebook.com/ConcernedWomenforAmerica

Oh, for fuck's sake! The last thing Texas needs right now is a rally by the forced birthers.

Tell me about it. Bad enough we have to put up with Rick Perry's stupidity with regard to abortion and women's rights. We don't need Michelle to turn up and pile on with her miracle baby as an example of why women should lose their reproductive rights. :roll:

Stay the fuck home, Michelle!

Archived