IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

The guy with the white shirt with 7, looks like Chad Paines's brother. The one that took pictures at David and Priscilla's house. You know...the one with the baby in the suitcase.

Wonder why there are no other Duggars on this ATI journey except JD.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the Duggars would dare let their daughters travel cross country on a bus with other young people. Also since the parents are also scheduled to speak, the older girls might have to stay home and babysit.

They continue to have a blast.

eaacc7fee13b11e293ab22000aeb0c17_7.jpg

Im sure they approved of all the Biblical Quotes on the burger wrappers. :-)

In and Out just moved to my area. Good Burgers but I hate the subliminal quotations.

Im sure they approved of all the Biblical Quotes on the burger wrappers. :-)

In and Out just moved to my area. Good Burgers but I hate the subliminal quotations.

Never been to In and Out, so need explanation of Bible quotes.

They put "John 3:16" on the bottom of their cups, and maybe another verse on the fries.

They have fantastic food, love their "secret menu" specifically animal fries.

They also pay their workers really well.

Cannot unsee. He needs a theme song.

Agreed. It appears he already has a Pecan gallery.

Agreed. It appears he already has a Pecan gallery.

Am I right in assuming that Priscilla is Clarabelle The Clown?

They put "John 3:16" on the bottom of their cups, and maybe another verse on the fries.

They have fantastic food, love their "secret menu" specifically animal fries.

They also pay their workers really well.

In N Out Burger may put bible verses on their wrappers and such, but they actually seem to follow the teachings of Jesus in the way they run their company. I'm not bothered by that too much even though I'm a Buddhist/atheist. Besides the Dude liked to go to In N Out and the Dude abides.

In N Out Burger may put bible verses on their wrappers and such, but they actually seem to follow the teachings of Jesus in the way they run their company. I'm not bothered by that too much even though I'm a Buddhist/atheist. Besides the Dude liked to go to In N Out and the Dude abides.

A long time ago I worked for In N Out. I can vouch that they pay well and treat their workers well. As far as religion goes, I worked there for two years and never once heard faith/religion discussed in the workplace, unless it was a personal conversation between two employees. The company never preached to the employees or even alluded to Christianity in any way. I wasn't even aware of the verses on the cups until I had been there a few months.

Edited to add: In N Out is in no way like Chick fil A.

I noticed that Kelly Bates recently posted that Micheal-a was going on a 10-day mission trip to Honduras with some of the Duggar women. Perhaps they've already left?

http:// web. stagram.com/n/ call_me_liah/

Sorry to complain about this, but it's difficult using URLs that are broken up by spaces (or replacing a . with "dot") on cell phones and tablets.

To break a link, simply remove the "http://".

The only sites you might break the link to are personal blogs, because bloggers can see how many clicks they are getting, and where those clicks originate.

You also do not need to announce "why" you are not breaking a link.

J'Chelle. Smugger and Anna's parenting of the 3 M's is karma for you. Anna cares more about her kids, and their well being than you ever did. Anna wants to be a mom, she's not just addicted to the attention that comes with being pregnant. You wish you could be able to say that.

I doubt that TLC Is going to touch the Smugger DC adventures when it comes to work. They'd have to go into way more detail than I'm sure they'd want to. They're going to spin it, to make it look the best it possibly can for them.

J'Chelle. Smugger and Anna's parenting of the 3 M's is karma for you. Anna cares more about her kids, and their well being than you ever did. Anna wants to be a mom, she's not just addicted to the attention that comes with being pregnant. You wish you could be able to say that.

I doubt that TLC Is going to touch the Smugger DC adventures when it comes to work. They'd have to go into way more detail than I'm sure they'd want to. They're going to spin it, to make it look the best it possibly can for them.

WELL SAID! :clap: The episode where the Duggers are in a parade and J'Chelle is breast feeding on the float for all the town to see just irritates the hell out of me. That stupid smile on her face...ughhhhhh. A perfect example of what a fame whore she is!

The IBLP is enjoying Yosemite, just pics of nature.

A few Duggar girls have been spotted at the airport:

cdcec988e26311e2a2d522000a1fb04d_7.jpg

I dont know who that is on the right?

Is this another "Mission" trip? Where they're mission is to preach God to whoever will listen? Give it up Duggar girls. You're more of an annoyance than anything else. Maybe you should focus on going to school and getting real degrees. Your SOTDRT ones won't get you far.

I am offended by the fact that the knees aren't blurred out of this picture. I'll never be able to get over this. ;)

Burger and cheeseburger wrappers

Revelation 3:20—"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

Beverage cups and replicas

John 3:16—"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Milkshake cups

Proverbs 3:5—"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."

Double-Double wrapper

Nahum 1:7—"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him."

Paper water cups (no longer in use for customers, they are now used by employees only)

John 14:6—"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

License plate keychain

1 Corinthians 13:13—"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Fry Boat

Proverbs 24:16—"For though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity."

I was just over at TWOP, and a poster there was speculating -awesomely BTW- what Michelle was thinking while she was stonily listening to Ana pray and moan while in labor: Others may, but I may not. :lol: :lol: BURN

:worship:

I'm confused as to the whereabouts of the Duggarettes. Are they at IBLP in California, off on a mission trip, or in DC? Anyone have a decent timeline?

I was just over at TWOP, and a poster there was speculating -awesomely BTW- what Michelle was thinking while she was stonily listening to Ana pray and moan while in labor: Others may, but I may not. :lol: :lol: BURN

:worship:

:clap:

I'm confused as to the whereabouts of the Duggarettes. Are they at IBLP in California, off on a mission trip, or in DC? Anyone have a decent timeline?

No, only John David is traveling with iblp in the duggar bus. The conference is the 2-5th. The duggar parents are coming to speak on the 5th. The duggar girls were in Arkansas and today got on a plane, destination unknown.

Archived