IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

Not to mention how I know her children more than she and Jimbob do, and probably care about their welfare more than they do.

I really hope that the people on this forum who say stuff like this are being facetious. I really hope that no one here ACTUALLY believes that they know more about the Duggar offspring than said offspring's own parents. Because you don't. Doesn't matter how bad you think Michelle and Jim Bob are. You don't.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the fuck is Smuggar doing there? I suppose his new FRC job description includes following his parental units around the country and taking care of the miracle baby, as neither Dairy Queen or the Boob seem capable of holding the prop.

Nice work if you can find it, but I feel sorry for Anna.

What the fuck is Smuggar doing there? I suppose his new FRC job description includes following his parental units around the country and taking care of the miracle baby, as neither Dairy Queen or the Boob seem capable of holding the prop.

Smugs is there on company business. FRC Action is probably picking up the tab for the rest of the Duggars as well.

ILoveJellyBeans, this is for you: :bow-blue: If there was a standing ovation smilie (is there?) I would add it here, too.

That post of yours should be sent to Jichelle (and Boob) and made sure that they read it. After that it should be sent to all their leghumpers.

I just want to quote these because you said exactly what I can't express myself:

Being a parent is more than just birthing them and then ignoring them until you need them for propaganda for ATI, or pro life, or pretending to be mother of the year.

...we all know that Michelle doesnt have a problem with forcing a baby on someone who does not want to be a mother. Its not like her daughters had a choice, but they were raising babies since they were babies themselves. I suppose if her nine year old can raise a child, she thinks some poor little girl who was raped by her uncle can do the same.

FRC didn't hire Smugs, they hired the entire Duggar army.

I agree, poor, brainwashed, barefoot Anna. :shifty:

If there's one thing that drives me crazy, it's people that compare abortion (safe, legal, wanted, needed abortion) to the Holocaust.

(Or compare anything that isn't another act of genocide to the Holocaust, but that's a rant for another day.)

So here's my questions for Michelle: Would you rather have more women, like Savita Halappanavar, die because they are refused abortions? Or children starve because their mothers were forced to have more kids than they could afford? Or would you rather have more so-called "pro-life" activists murder innocent abortion doctors, like George Tiller?

Because the death and suffering of innocents who have been affected by the deplorable tactics of the anti-choice movement is much closer to a Holocaust than your so-called ideas of abortion.

(Side rant: not only Jews were killed during WWII - Roma, homosexuals, ethnic poles, the disabled, and political prisoners were killed too. And this is coming from a Jew.)

radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/michelle-duggar-abortion-baby-holocaust-texas/

"

The conservative Christian star of the hit TLC reality show 19 Kids and Counting told a pro-life crowd in Austin that she is against abortion and likened it to Hitler’s attempted eradication of the Jewish people during World War II

Jim Bob Duggar’s wife spoke while her oldest son Josh held her youngest daughter Josie in his arms.

She called abortion “baby holocaust†according to Jason Whitley, the Senior Reporter at WFAA-TV Channel 8 in Dallas/Fort Worth.

Michelle, a mother of 19 who is an outspoken advocate in the pro-life movement said that elected officials who are pro-choice need to be replaced.

“If those who are voted in do not support life, then they need to be replaces by those who do,†she said, the San Antonio Express reported.

I hate this woman. Hate her.

I actually broke down and posted a few times on that story about what I really felt about the Duggars. I never post on Radar, but this just got my temper riled. I don't care if my posts over there get any likes, but I feel better having said my peace.

I hate this fucking woman and her goofy looking husband. The only event anyone can possibly compare to the Holocaust IS the Holocaust.

I'm not really surprised by Michelle's comparing the Holocaust to abortion. It is becoming commonplace among the extreme right anti-choice crowd.

Not surprised, but still revolted. If you really want to get flaming mad watch Ray Comfort's 180 film. I suppose I should add a trigger warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuUmlKK-L0w

I really hope that the people on this forum who say stuff like this are being facetious. I really hope that no one here ACTUALLY believes that they know more about the Duggar offspring than said offspring's own parents. Because you don't. Doesn't matter how bad you think Michelle and Jim Bob are. You don't.

Thank you for this - people, bear in mind that much of what you read on here falls under "I think" and "It wouldn't surpise me if" or "I'll bet they" and is not established fact. Which is fine-I mean it's a snark board. But it doesn't make it true! And no one knows how much or how little Michelle interacts with her minor children other than those who live in the Duggar household. No, you don't! All we can base our opinions on are what we see from 19 KAC and even that is not a true depiction of their daily lives. It's scripted and there is a film crew in their house- it's not going to be business as usual.

radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/michelle-duggar-abortion-baby-holocaust-texas/

"

The conservative Christian star of the hit TLC reality show 19 Kids and Counting told a pro-life crowd in Austin that she is against abortion and likened it to Hitler’s attempted eradication of the Jewish people during World War II

Jim Bob Duggar’s wife spoke while her oldest son Josh held her youngest daughter Josie in his arms.

She called abortion “baby holocaust†according to Jason Whitley, the Senior Reporter at WFAA-TV Channel 8 in Dallas/Fort Worth.

Michelle, a mother of 19 who is an outspoken advocate in the pro-life movement said that elected officials who are pro-choice need to be replaced.

“If those who are voted in do not support life, then they need to be replaces by those who do,†she said, the San Antonio Express reported.

I don't understand how you make this comparison with a straight face. Michelle, the pregnancies have rotted your brain. Go drink a milkshake and leave me, my rights, and my history alone.

So here's my questions for Michelle: Would you rather have more women, like Savita Halappanavar, die because they are refused abortions? Or children starve because their mothers were forced to have more kids than they could afford? Or would you rather have more so-called "pro-life" activists murder innocent abortion doctors, like George Tiller?

Her answer would be an unequivocal YES. GOD SAID SO.

Her answer would be an unequivocal YES. GOD SAID SO.

Absolutely. Jesus loves fetuses way more than he loves women. And of course, half of those fetuses will turn out to be male, and the ladies cannot be allowed to kill the menz.

If ladies cannot afford to feed their precious blessings, they should hand them over to nice, married (REAL married, not gay fake married), white Christian couples.

Kinder, Küche, Kirche--children, kitchen, church--the appropriate places for women.

"The Kinder, Küche, Kirche issue in Nazi propaganda implied that women were deserting their homes, their children, and their morality, challenging men's authority by asserting their independence and by flooding the labor market to such an extent that honest Familienväter found themselves without “work or bread,” to use the compassionate terms of the otherwise dispassionate 1933 census. Carl Gustav Jung, in his pamphlet Die Frau in Europa, was only one of the more distinguished spokesmen for the widely held view that women's emancipation was responsible for endangering not only the institution of marriage but also the whole spiritual balance between the masculine and feminine principles." (sorry, not sure how to post link--it's from a book review from Cambridge Journals online)

So despite her insane and inappropriate references to the Holocaust, J'chelle seems to be in lockstep with Nazi ideology.

Dear J'Chelle and Boob: you're morons.

Stop talking. Comparing the holocaust to anything is wrong. Just shut up!

I believe FRC and the Duggar family are both part of the Life United coalition, which the Duggars helped create after visiting the Holocaust museum. Their analogy disgusts me. I guess it's easy enough to try to force a ban on all abortions (including those where mother and/or child's health is at risk) when you don't have to live with the resulting suffering.

Oh no - If Walmart pulls out of D.C. does that mean Jinger won't want to go live there?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc- ... story.html

(link not broken because Washington Post doesn't care)

Was it Jinger herself who said the thing about actually wanting to live closer to a Wal-Mart, or was it J'Chelle just covering up Jinger's longing to escape?

Michelle was the one who said that, Jinger was not quoted at all in the article it was mentioned.

In the episode, Jinger didnt mention why she wanted to live in the city, just that she did and hoped that whoever she married would live in the city.

Jinger said that it was her dream to move to NYC one day, and Michelle, helpful as she is, corrected her and said that she meant she wanted to live close to a Walmart. It would be hilarious if it weren't so depressing.

Edit: Cross-posting :)

I don't remember Jinger ever saying it was her dream to move to NYC. I remember her saying that she hoped she would marry a guy who lived in a city because she wanted to live in a city. Then Michelle said that Jinger hadn't meant a huge city, just a more urban area with a Wal-Mart. Maybe someone can correct me, but I think this may be another case of Free Jinger telephone... it starts as, "Jinger wants to live in a city" and ends as, "Jinger's one dream in life was to move to NYC but Michelle crushed it!!" Much like a passing comment about 'sin in the camp' led to speculation about everything from Josh kissing a girl, to Josh having sex before marriage, to Josh impregnating someone, to Josh committing incest.

Before Roe, abortion was illegal but abortions still happened, often with disastrous results. These pro-lifers never seem to address the fact that they are driving abortion underground, not eliminating it. Sure, they will make life difficult for the people who cannot afford to go to an abortion provider but most people will be able to get enough money for a cheap abortion. They may end up sterile or pay with their lives, but I don't think that matters to supposed "pro-lifers". I saw with my own eyes, when I was a volunteer candy-striper as a teen (before Roe), the fate of a woman who was admitted to our hospital following a botched illegal abortion. She lived less than one day. She left a husband and two children. To think we are going back to those days is disturbing on so many levels I cannot properly articulate it.

Jinger said that it was her dream to move to NYC one day, and Michelle, helpful as she is, corrected her and said that she meant she wanted to live close to a Walmart. It would be hilarious if it weren't so depressing.

Edit: Cross-posting :)

Jinger said she wanted to live in a city, not the country. It was one of her sisters in the background who giggled and said "New York".

Which is not to say that Jinger doesn't want to live in NYC; just that she wasn't the one who actually mentioned it specifically.

You're both right, I remembered it wrong. I'm 22 and my memory is already getting worse every day *sigh*

Archived