IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

Good call--do you think they filmed? I bet that it takes extra work for TLC to get permission to film on the National Mall-- I will be leading some co-workers down there for a long lunch next week. We will be hitting the 2 Hungarian themed food & wined concessions:

" Budapest Bistro-- presents garden salads, Hungarian sausage, chicken kabobs, Hungarian desserts, and a variety of Hungarian wines.

Tokaj Tavern-- provides a refreshing beverage menu of Hungarian beers and wines."

Which the Duggars probably did not patronize!! : )

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anna has decided that instead of formula or her own breastmilk, Marcus will entirely be fed from Josh's moobs.

Good call--do you think they filmed? I bet that it takes extra work for TLC to get permission to film on the National Mall-- I will be leading some co-workers down there for a long lunch next week. We will be hitting the 2 Hungarian themed food & wined concessions:

" Budapest Bistro-- presents garden salads, Hungarian sausage, chicken kabobs, Hungarian desserts, and a variety of Hungarian wines.

Tokaj Tavern-- provides a refreshing beverage menu of Hungarian beers and wines."

Oh my, sounds like we will need to head to DC! My huband's family is Hungarian and he dearly loves his Hungarian sausage. Hungarian sausage AND Hungarian alcohol would put him over the edge! lol

The IBLP group headed to Sacramento

1013410_188233754675473_915523345_n.jpg

We've got the Wallers and John David and I predict a courtship for him soon.

All the Duggars are heading to Sacramento

On the Duggar bus:

930ae6e8df9211e2a49c22000a1fb00e_7.jpg

35aff768df9211e2b38022000a9e070a_7.jpg

Totally off topic, but should I have an ob-gyn doctor?! I never heard of anyone in England having one unless they had a prediagnosed issue. But now it sounds like you all go there for regular check ups?! Is it like going to the dentist every six months? I'm so confused o.O

You should be getting regular pap smears and pelvic exams (and I think the pap recommendation switched from yearly to every 2 or 3 years if you have no family history of cancer), but a regular doc can do them. For many years I went back to my obgyn for my yearly exam just because I moved to the area when I was in the middle of having babies and otherwise extremely healthy, so I had a good relationship with the obgyn and no other doctor I saw regularly. Now I'm in my mid-40s and finally got around to finding a general-practice doc I like last year and will probably start having her do my pelvics.

Marcus would definitely reject Smugger's man boobs. I'm sure solid fat would come out of them anyway.

I dunno, but I don't see how Anna can nurse Marcus with that top(s) she has on, formula feeding maybe?

Could it be possible that Anna has on a nursing tank underneath her purple top. Then she'd just have to pull up her top to nurse discreetly. Well, discreetly for normal people. She'd probably have to throw a sheet over both her and the baby (like that doesn't call attention to what you're doing) and maybe even rush to a bathroom stall to feed the baby.

Why is Jinger wearing two tops and a sweater? Is she so thin she's cold all the time?

That is a very unflattering picture of Anna. She looks really pissed off.

Of course, they're parading Marcus around before he's a month old. These people say they care about keeping kids healthy. Leave Marcus and Anna at home.

Poor JD's hairline is receding as fast as it can. How old is he now? & is that the fabulous David Waller sporting the lime green polo?

The IBLP group headed to Sacramento

1013410_188233754675473_915523345_n.jpg

We've got the Wallers and John David and I predict a courtship for him soon.

All the Duggars are heading to Sacramento

On the Duggar bus:

930ae6e8df9211e2a49c22000a1fb00e_7.jpg

35aff768df9211e2b38022000a9e070a_7.jpg

Guess John David's towing business is a thing of the past, too! Looks very happy in this photo!!!

I dunno, but I don't see how Anna can nurse Marcus with that top(s) she has on, formula feeding maybe?

No idea if she's nursing or not though I think she nursed the older two, but that's actually a very easy to nurse in ensemble. If you look closely at the picture, she's got a tank on underneath the purple t-shirt. I dressed like that a lot while nursing my daughter since I wasn't comfortable (and assumed no one else wanted to see my stretch marked belly anyway) with exposing my whole stomach while nursing in public. You pull the top shirt up, and then have a super stretchy tank or nursing tank that you pull down with your boob popping out in the middle. A dress would be hard to nurse in with that neckline, but pretty much any shirt is nursing friendly since you can always pull the shirt up from the waist.

Edited because grammar is a good thing.

In one of the photos you can see the film crew, or one of them anyhow with the gear on!

[attachment=0]9c9d75e8dedb11e2bcaf22000a1fbcb3_7.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]3f50b1e8dedb11e282b622000ae912ed_7.jpg[/attachment]

http:// web. stagram.com/n/ call_me_liah/

Sunny day and the newborn has no hat on I see. I am factious over hats on sunny days and factor 50+ for babies but thats me even in Scotland.

Damn iPad again how the hell did I get that from terrible?

I thought maybe fastidious?

I was thinking facetious.

If there's a IBLP thing going on in Sacramento, that might explain the fundie family I ran into at Jack in the Box Wednesday night. They were definitely not from around here.

Archived