IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars do Part 4

happy atheist

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have created a monster. Mr. Tribes comments; During the big gender reveal (which we all already knew anyway) "Josh, you are not the father". Then I commented that the two little girls looked alike (Myckenzie and Jordan I believe) it was weird that they were cousin and niece. He inquired if Jim Bob reserved the right of Prima Nocturne

Josh goes to the TTH to make breakfast. Nobody is awake. He didn't take any food because they have everything. I see frozen berries and Texas cheese toast. A milkshake? I saw ice cream. He says he went "simple" with toast, bacon, and eggs. Oh, it's a smoothie. Maybe that was yogurt? Anna says Josh is a really good cook, which really surprises her. It's turkey bacon because it has less calories. Josh said it wasn't really healthy but it wasn't necessarily unhealthy because he didn't put butter on the toast. He takes up the food to the baby-making room and JB was still asleep. JB is wearing a "world's Best Grandpa hands down" with hand prints. JB says that the eggs have a lot of cholesterol and that he's addicted to coffee. Josie is feeding bacon to JB. Josh's goal is to keep up with the diet and exercise and JB wants to do the same and lose another ten pounds for the next ninety days. So J+A have made the decision whether or not they're moving to DC and they want a family meeting for a big announcement. Jessa doesn't know what the surprise could be about - maybe they'll reveal the name. Josh says they've been praying about the move a lot and they've decided to ACCEPT THE JOB IN DC and TO MAKE THE MOVE, PEOPLE. HE SAID YES! They'll be moving right away, within the next couple of months. I will need to rewind to see reactions and I will post those. Anyway, they're still talking but I really want to post this.

Whoa, I have never seen Michelle looked that pissed off before! (When Josh announced they were moving to DC) I think they were both more pissed because they didn't listen to their "wise counsel" about why they should not move.

I have created a monster. Mr. Tribes comments; During the big gender reveal (which we all already knew anyway) "Josh, you are not the father". Then I commented that the two little girls looked alike (Myckenzie and Jordan I believe) it was weird that they were cousin and niece. He inquired if Jim Bob reserved the right of Prima Nocturne

:pink-shock: :brain-bleach: :scared-eek:

Whoa, I have never seen Michelle looked that pissed off before! (When Josh announced they were moving to DC) I think they were both more pissed because they didn't listen to their "wise counsel" about why they should not move.

I loved seeing her pissed.

Aaahhh! Now the little couple goes to China to get Will! Should be so much more interesting than the Duggars trip!

Celebrate winning a weight loss challenge with breakfast in bed with bacon!

FAIL!

And a "smoothie" made with ice cream. Uhm, that's called a MILKSHAKE, dipshit.

I can't believe someone actually offered him that kind of job.

Time to FAIL! Good luck with all those early morning commutes, fuckface.

Dear Michelle: You once said, "Leave and cleave, baby" in quite the snotty voice before said son got married. I guess it's easier when the BRIDE is the one leaving and cleaving. Buh bye! No worries, he'll be back by August.

Time to start writing the letters FJers. Its official...Smugs is working for the modern day KKK

Aaahhh! Now the little couple goes to China to get Will! Should be so much more interesting than the Duggars trip!

I agree. Jenn is probably better material for "mother of the year" than Mullet.

Reactions to announcement: didn't really notice much but Michelle gives a fake smile and looks a bit sad. Jana Jessa (not Jana) says she's happy but she's sad but they're all so close. Jinger just nods in agreement.

Now to end this long, boring hour. Pop-up says DC is a 19-hour drive from the Duggar home. Hmm, one for each kid? Now JB says they're going to pray. Talking head JB says that they've dedicated their children to the Lord and for each of them to follow where the Lord leads them, and if the lord leads them away then that's the way it's meant to be. Anna says it will be difficult not being so close to their built-in babysitters. Flashback to proposal, wedding, and when Josh tells Anna she's preggo. Everyone wishes them well. Michelle voiceover says it'll be hard but it'll be great because another Duggar (M3) will be joining them, all while old photos w/ frumpers and matchy-matchy outfits are showing. Michelle: "It doesn't look like life will be slowing down any time soon for us, but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way." END SCENE. PHEW!

eta: riffles and shit

This actually sounded like the end of the series (aside from occasional specials), especially Michelle's little recap at the end. Maybe they're planning to stop filming since it's going to be impossible to gloss over some of the more extreme political views Josh is going to be publically espousing.

How has it taken me this long to notice Boob's hair? What the hell is that all about?

Looks like it was the season finale!

And for the millionth time the jslaves aren't going anywhere for a loooooooong time.

Jordyn and Josie seemed thrilled to get a hot breakfast thanks to Josh. It is more than their mother does for them.

I love how Steve questioned why the reward was food. Also can i give a shut out to Gatorade since its wasn't mentioned by name.

This actually sounded like the end of the series (aside from occasional specials), especially Michelle's little recap at the end. Maybe they're planning to stop filming since it's going to be impossible to gloss over some of the more extreme political views Josh is going to be publically espousing.

I agree, it did sound the like the ending of the series, but there was some pic on Josh's IG that seemed to indicate that TLC is still filming the entire Duggar family.

Archived