IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars do Part 4

happy atheist

FANTASTIC JOB TONIGHT livinoutofplace! You recapped perfectly!!!

Thanks! I tried! Now for a drink!

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, it did sound the like the ending of the series, but there was some pic on Josh's IG that seemed to indicate that TLC is still filming the entire Duggar family.

Maybe (hopefully) it was a VSE or something. Hopefully :pray:

Maybe (hopefully) it was a VSE or something. Hopefully :pray:

That might be happening too. If TLC is ending the show, I can see Boob doing what Matt Roloff did to have follow up documentaries. If a Josh and Anna spin off happens, I can see it flopping. They aren't interesting enough to maintain a good viewership.

Livinoutofplace, you did a wonderful job with the re-cap.

I am happy and sad for J & A. Happy that they are getting away from the Boob & Mullet but so sad for the folks in D.C.

yes, thanks to the re-capper - fantastic job!

I would describe the reaction to Josh and Anna's announcement that they are moving as dead silence.

To be contrasted with reactions of immediate excitement and congratulations when a pregnancy is announced.

I was stunned by the lack of reaction -- how could no one congratulate Josh? and then, a bit later, the forced positive spin on it. It was clear the parents did not like this announcement and so none of the kids could either. So they had to be subdued and be somewhat loving and supportive without actually being enthusiastic or approving of this move.

The fact that Josh made a decision which his parents obviously disagree with is just spectacular. Of course I wish the decision wasn't to go work for an ultra-conservative organization, but the plus side is that it's a big old middle finger to Jim Bob's regime of patriarchy.

I was also.

Josh did win. He lost 1 more pound than boob, plus "won" the physical. Steve was just sucking up to boob.

we need a screen grab of Michelle when J&A said they were going to DC.

I loved Michelle's expression (Eyes bugged out and mouth agape)....priceless.

List of commercials:

I forgot to record the first 12 minutes :doh:

Windex for TLC (or TLC for Windex? It's a TLC/Windex commercial)

Windex again

Featherwates at LensCrafters

Subway

Bounty paper towels

Yoplait yogurt

TLC's "the Mother of all months" brought to you by Lucky Charms

Lucky Charms commercial (they're magically delicious, you guys)

Charmin toilet paper

Subway

Lancome

Weber bbq sauce

The Katie Couric show (on ABC. Huh?)

Viggle (phone app of some sort)

Haagen Dazs gelato

Virgin Mobile

Morning Star Farms

Air Force

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel

Macy's

Big Lots

Stacy's Pita Chip Company

Subway (AGAIN!)

Gillete Venus/Olay razors

Romano's Macaroni Grill

cotton

Viggle

CitizensHelpline.com

Labels seen while Josh cooks breakfast:

Splenda boxes (three of them), Jiffy cornbread (couldn't count how many boxes), he covered the bacon label (ha!). That's all I caught.

List of commercials:

I forgot to record the first 12 minutes :doh:

Windex for TLC (or TLC for Windex? It's a TLC/Windex commercial)

Windex again

Subway

Bounty paper towels

Yoplait yogurt

TLC's "the Mother of all months" brought to you by Lucky Charms

Lucky Charms commercial (they're magically delicious, you guys)

Charmin toilet paper

Subway

Lancome

Weber bbq sauce

The Katie Couric show (on ABC. Huh?)

Viggle (phone app of some sort)

Haagen Dazs gelato

Virgin Mobile

Morning Star Farms

Air Force

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel

Macy's

Big Lots

Stacy's Pita Chip Company

Subway (AGAIN!)

Gillete Venus/Olay razors

Romano's Macaroni Grill

cotton

Viggle

CitizensHelpline.com

Labels seen while Josh cooks breakfast:

Splenda boxes (three of them), Jiffy cornbread (couldn't count how many boxes), he covered the bacon label (ha!). That's all I caught.

I have tonight's episode on my DVR, I will do a quick rewatch to see what commercials you missed. Thank you for putting this list together.

I think that the way sound-guy, Jim, announced the jender was so not what the Duggars were expecting. It was basically so NOT over the top like the previous announcements.

lol yep

Maybe Anna's Marge pearls are an ironic statement.

Nah, I doubt it.

I think she looks awkward in all the jewelry she wears, like she really can't pick a good necklace to go well with her blouse's neckline or outfit color.

Other commercials from the 1st 12 minutes

Cheetos

The Interns movie promo

Pur filters

Febreeze

Common Sense Media

Time to start writing the letters FJers. Its official...Smugs is working for the modern day KKK

TMZ, Michael K (d-listed), and Perez are great places to start. Get this into the mainstream.

I agree. Jenn is probably better material for "mother of the year" than Mullet.

I love seeing Jenn and Bill in China! Bill actually ate a starfish while they were on Snack Street! They've been buying a car seat and stroller that little William will need while they are still in China. Of course, William cried when he had to leave his teacher, but I hope that he adjusted okay. I think judging from next week's footage he does.

I hope that William had nanny care. My granddaughter had a nanny from the Half the Sky Foundation and she's had no problems with attachment.

I love seeing Jenn and Bill in China! Bill actually ate a starfish while they were on Snack Street! They've been buying a car seat and stroller that little William will need while they are still in China. Of course, William cried when he had to leave his teacher, but I hope that he adjusted okay. I think judging from next week's footage he does.

I hope that William had nanny care. My granddaughter had a nanny from the Half the Sky Foundation and she's had no problems with attachment.

I wish The Little Couple episode would have been an hour long. Bill and Jenn were a bit hesitant about the food, but they weren't assholes like how the Duggars have been on their trips. Bill and Jenn also appreciated learning about China.

TMZ, Michael K (d-listed), and Perez are great places to start. Get this into the mainstream.

Michael K and his staff might already be on it. I think dlisted keeps tabs on the Duggars through various sites and Michael K. hates them.

yes, thanks to the re-capper - fantastic job!

I would describe the reaction to Josh and Anna's announcement that they are moving as dead silence.

To be contrasted with reactions of immediate excitement and congratulations when a pregnancy is announced.

I was stunned by the lack of reaction -- how could no one congratulate Josh? and then, a bit later, the forced positive spin on it. It was clear the parents did not like this announcement and so none of the kids could either. So they had to be subdued and be somewhat loving and supportive without actually being enthusiastic or approving of this move.

They've had more practice faking happiness at pregnancy announcements. They might have also not known the appropriate fake emotion to have at someone moving away so they were waiting to take the cues from the cult leaders. On the one hand I'm glad Josh is doing something he wants to do despite his parents being against it (at least, as far as their opinions have been spun to us) and I think it will be good to meet some new people and have new experiences but on the other hand it's the FRC so I can't be too happy.

The rude howlers in the "happening" church were rude, but the funniest thing was watching JimBoob trying to clap his hands in rhythm to the music. I have never seen such a clear example of no sense of timing at all. If his kids have any musical ability at all it sure didn't come from him. (yes I know, that's a pretty big "if")

Hated that JB won despite not losing as much weight as Josh did. Didn't seem fair to me. But then again, it saved Josh from having to eat JB's idea of breakfast. God only knows what he would have prepared.

As awful as the FRC is... (and I will gladly join any letter-writing campaign)... I am so happy that Josh took the job.

The first step to breaking out of a cult is to be exposed to things that are not part of the cult.

Just think, Josh will work with women and people who went to college! Mack and Mike will meet children that aren't related to them! Anna... idk what Anna will do.

Also we can now start hoping that they take a J'slave with them... hell, if a J'slave visited for the summer it would be amazing.

Or this can all turn out horrible and drive the Smuggars away from the world. But I prefer to be an optimist :D

Perhaps this can be an example for the other 18 Duggarlings that they can not follow the parental wise counsel and the world will not stop spinning.

Michael K and his staff might already be on it. I think dlisted keeps tabs on the Duggars through various sites and Michael K. hates them.

He does indeed. Perez has also posted lots of vitirol about them, especially Mullet.

Get it to TMZ as well (I'm not the media-savvy type) Send the list of advertisers with your emails.

I loved seeing her pissed.

Oh God, please can someone .gif this? I don't have cable! I wanna see!

You guys think anyone else will follow in the "ignore parents" path? What did Boob and Mullet say to dissuade them?

As awful as the FRC is... (and I will gladly join any letter-writing campaign)... I am so happy that Josh took the job.

The first step to breaking out of a cult is to be exposed to things that are not part of the cult.

Just think, Josh will work with women and people who went to college! Mack and Mike will meet children that aren't related to them! Anna... idk what Anna will do.

Also we can now start hoping that they take a J'slave with them... hell, if a J'slave visited for the summer it would be amazing.

Or this can all turn out horrible and drive the Smuggars away from the world. But I prefer to be an optimist :D

I don't care about what Josh and his family get to experience. I'm far more concerned about the terrible propaganda Josh will be spreading using his TLC reality show fame as a platform.

I know there is probably going to be an M3 special episode, but the ending definitely had the feel of the end of a series, not just a season.

Archived