IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

**side note** I am THRILLED that his parents aren't paying for deodorant or gas for their car! Hopefully they are well on their way to tossing them both out. Time for a wake up call kids!

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*crosses fingers that XGG will perceive God calling him to a season of employment so he can leave his poor family alone*

He recently thanked someone for paying for him to go swimming.

:lol: That sounds kinda kinky to me. Do you think he embroiders his swim trunks or (barf) his Speedo?

Drama queen much:

Dede and I were up till after 3:30 this morning troubled in our spirit. We just couldn't get comfortable. Now we have been troubled a lot over the last year but last night was different. Satan is the prince of the air and me and Dede now have two radio shows a day smacking satan right in his air. God is moving and there is Godly change coming to the Greg Haislip family. We're NOT going under, we're going over!!!! In the name of Jesus Christ I decree and declare that we will not die but we shall live! All of satans fiery darts will fall short and never hit their target!

Isaiah 54:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

HALLELUJAH, Jesus IS alive and seated at the right hand of His father ever interceding for us.

God I know that You will make a way of escape.

1 Corinthians 10:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

I praise Your name Lord Jesus for vindicating us as You have promised. Lord use us anyway You choose to use us to wake up Your people. Lord whatever it takes the church must rise up out of her slumber. Lord even if it means our deaths have Your way in us! We are no longer our own because we have been bought with such a high price, Your death on the cross. We stand ready with our armor on and we will NOT be defeated in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!!! HALLELUJAH!

:evil-eye: :cray-cray:

Drama queen much:

Dede and I were up till after 3:30 this morning troubled in our spirit. We just couldn't get comfortable. Now we have been troubled a lot over the last year but last night was different. Satan is the prince of the air and me and Dede now have two radio shows a day smacking satan right in his air. God is moving and there is Godly change coming to the Greg Haislip family. We're NOT going under, we're going over!!!! In the name of Jesus Christ I decree and declare that we will not die but we shall live! All of satans fiery darts will fall short and never hit their target!

Isaiah 54:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

HALLELUJAH, Jesus IS alive and seated at the right hand of His father ever interceding for us.

God I know that You will make a way of escape.

1 Corinthians 10:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

I praise Your name Lord Jesus for vindicating us as You have promised. Lord use us anyway You choose to use us to wake up Your people. Lord whatever it takes the church must rise up out of her slumber. Lord even if it means our deaths have Your way in us! We are no longer our own because we have been bought with such a high price, Your death on the cross. We stand ready with our armor on and we will NOT be defeated in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!!! HALLELUJAH!

:evil-eye: :cray-cray:

The smacking Satan right in his air part made me laugh. Ahh, XG, you're just hilarious. Also, what is it with this guy and wanting to die? Does he want to be a martyr? Is that his entire goal? I'm thinking he can't both be a martyr and travel around the country in his fabulous Jesus motorcoach.

Hi. I'm new here... first post. I found Free Jinger during a search on the XGayGreg and Dede fiasco.

It sounds like some of you guys listen to their radio show. Was anyone else listening last night?

Around 98 minutes into the show, Greg is preach/praying, and starts speaking in tongues. Then he talks about the lord having his way... and churches have lost their way, pastors are arrogant, etc... Then he says, "If churches have to burn, then so be it."

This concerns me, and if I was a part of any church he had attended, I would consider this a threat.

What do you guys think?

Hi. I'm new here... first post. I found Free Jinger during a search on the XGayGreg and Dede fiasco.

It sounds like some of you guys listen to their radio show. Was anyone else listening last night?

Around 98 minutes into the show, Greg is preach/praying, and starts speaking in tongues. Then he talks about the lord having his way... and churches have lost their way, pastors are arrogant, etc... Then he says, "If churches have to burn, then so be it."

This concerns me, and if I was a part of any church he had attended, I would consider this a threat.

What do you guys think?

Xgay is all talk and no bark. But I think his message has been escalating whether it's talking about death, ordering people to obey God and donate to his ministry, or saying churches have lost their way.

There is also a facebook group that follows Xgay and Dede (and a lot of cross polination with FJ) and one of the posters who is local to Xgay and Dede has stated the word on the street locally is that they have been told by their church that it would be a good idea if they left. We also are speculating that his parents may be fed up with Xgay and the fake pregnant one and want them out (thus the motorcoach ministry and escalating the demands for cash).

Anyways, welcome to FJ. As you have probably noticed there are a good 200+ pages of discussion on Xgay and Dede. Their brand of crazy probably only rivals Emily and Dna (who I highly recommend checking out as well if you love rubbernecking at teh cray cray).

Now on to check out last night's show...I'll go into fits of giggles hearing Xgay speak in tongues!

OK, anyone. My work load has preempted my Cyber Fascination with XGay and DEDE time, but are they still claiming she's pregnant?

From the Dede and XGG FB group:

"She told me - privately messaged - that she's still pregnant. Still pregnant, Yes, I said, "c'mon, Dede, just tell the truth." She's still pregnant."

Satan is the prince of the air and me and Dede now have two radio shows a day smacking satan right in his air.

VX6hyKj.jpg

VX6hyKj.jpg

LOL I know. This is why I just can't quit them too. I love the "da fuq?" too much.

I'd like to add as dispicable as I find them, I find the manner in which they scam so poorly hilarious. Stillgay has delusions of grandeur, and yet he is still living in his parent's basement and NOT WORKING with his eleventy!!11! month pregnant wife.

So I listened to the radio show from Weds night in which I believe is the first time Stillgay started speaking in tongues. Is there a name for something that is simultaneously creepy and hilarious? Because that was exactly what Stillgay speaking in tongues sounds like.

If we ever add more post count titles, "Smacking Satan right in his air" would be a good one!

Poor Satan :( I have heard the air has one of the highest densities of nerve endings in the body.

Amen! :lol:

But I saw Greg more as a sub! :lol:

Aw, poor Satan is just misunderstood by Dede and Xgay. He is not that bad. Maybe this song will clear up this midunderstanding and battle between Satan, Dede and Xgay. Maybe they can all become friends one day and hangout in the motor coach.

I believe D2 and XGG's only contribution to society at this point is giving us more funny user titles.

*Lobbies for Job-Type Friend*

:drama:

I believe D2 and XGG's only contribution to society at this point is giving us more funny user titles.

*Lobbies for Job-Type Friend*

:drama:

I will be pissed if they make "Job Type Friend" a user title for a post count under what I have! That is awesome! :lol:

^ That was post #4500 for you! You used it on D2 and XGG. You DESERVE to be a Job-Type Friend for all that posting.

:lol:

^ That was post #4500 for you! You used it on D2 and XGG. You DESERVE to be a Job-Type Friend for all that posting.

:lol:

SO, is this a Job Type Friend (ie, a friend like you have in the workplace) or a Job Type Friend (Like the Friends of Job, the guy whose children God let satan kill in some kind of friendly wager in the old testament/)

Wouldn't Satan be the liar of fire if anything? Hell being full of fire and whatnot? Why air?

Also: Is it not a sin to lie, even about their magical baby? Also, kinda OT: There was a chick on Dr.Phil today who had been insisting she was pregnant and had a miscarriage for months, even after all these doctors and witnesses were offering proof she wasn't.

Archived