IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

People are obeying God ya'll! And you know what that means. That's right- giving Greg and Dede money and free shit!

Just the other day another person obeyed God and gave money towards our motor coach and this ministry, to God be the glory!

Because God says: "Thou shall give Dede and Greg money for a motor coach, lest Satan temp Greg's parents to set them out on their asses and they have no place to go"

I just hope that money didn't come from one of those "job people".

I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to a wonderful man named Steve. Our computer needed some TLC and he took time out of his very busy schedule to repair it. God never ceases to amaze me! He keeps sending people our way that get what He is doing through us without questioning Him about it. Steve did the work for free. THANK YOU JESUS for never failing to do what You say You will do!!!

That's right Steve...no questions. That's the key to accepting this situation.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these people REAL? She actually believes she's been pregnant for over a year, though never had a positive test?

XGay, just come on out of the closet. Seriously.

Figured I'd just bump this cause seeing it on page 2 makes me sad. Come back DD & EGG. I miss your crazy. :(

I guess they need to go on the list with Emiy and DNA, to check on once and a while to see if she ever pops anything out. I think the good fundies get worn down and drop out when things get tough. The crazy is very exhausting and having your own pet fundism (colloquial family motto: like buy used and saved the difference, dresses only, don't cut your hair, etc.)) to care for is a very taxing physical activity. Jesus stopped answering all their prayer with a yes. They just pray harder and longer, trying to wear Jesus down so he ill change his mind.

I think all that would out now would come out is a live fur ball with five crazy eyes and 2 sets biting razor shark teeth, like a piranha, with a taste for the blood of the lamb.

So if someone had gotten pregnant around their original "due date" of end of December, that pregnancy would be at or approaching viability.

Yeah, how many people still believe you, you nutcase? :cray-cray:

Haven't really followed these people, but I thought I'd read (try to skim through) the neverendingthread to see what it's all about.

Greg cracks me up! He really is a freaking bigoted, nutcase! But, I'm reluctant to comment on Dede, because I've had a number of patients who have had a history of the same delusions as her (ummm....constantly pregnant and/or giving birth to babies no one sees). She is obviously a very, VERY sick woman. Has she ever been hospitalized for her delusional disorder? I don't think she'd last long out of the hospital here in Ontario, without someone putting a Form 2 out on her to bring her in for a psych assessment.

A little off topic, but while looking around for what DD might have been diagnosed with as a child (and let's face it, she's not exactly a credible source), I found this rather bizarrely named disorder:

http://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/gard/3 ... esources/1

nothing to do with DD, but just interesting :) (Not breaking since it is the NIH site)

I didn't read the entire article, so forgive me if this sounds awful - that sounds adorable (it sounds like the kids sort of grow out of it, and I didn't see anything about them being in pain or anything). I love me some pudgy baby rolls. :) (Which makes my husband nervous when I tell someone that I love their baby's rolls - it's not an insult to a baby - they're supposed to be pudgy, but he gets embarrassed every-time.)

R2D2 said she did have a positive test initially, but then tested negative at a clinic and didn't want to believe that she wasn't.

So if someone had gotten pregnant around their original "due date" of end of December, that pregnancy would be at or approaching viability.

Yeah, how many people still believe you, you nutcase? :cray-cray:

*raises hand* I got pregnant around December 15th 2012. My baby would most likely survive at this point, with medical intervention of course, she weighs over two lbs. Also my ribs are under attack and both ribcage and hips have been stretching for weeks. There is no way one, let alone twins (?) would fit in here for more than a couple months longer. My ribs would be broken.

R2D2 said she did have a positive test initially, but then tested negative at a clinic and didn't want to believe that she wasn't.

This may make no difference, but from what I understand, she didn't stick around the clinic to hear the results. She was being interviewed, probably by a clinician of some sort, and the woman told her there was no way DD could be PG. I get the impression the results had not yet been given. DD got up, and walked out, taking XGG with her. To me, it sounded as though she just needed an excuse to leave, that test would not come out as she wanted, and DD just didn't want to face it. Instead, she went on her 'those people don't undestand my miracle' tangent. :cray-cray:

Dede has posted this:

Dede Haislip updated her status: "One month ago God gave me a vision of homes being decimated by a natural disaster in Oklahoma. It was as if the brick and mortar turned into dust and rubble. I told my husband and one of my best friends about it. Then two weeks later the tornado occurred and what I saw in the vision was what I was seeing on the TV. Today around 1am I was speaking in tongues and I could hear what sounded like Korean and Japanese in my prayer language. As I kept praying the Lord started revealing His truth to me and he commanded me to tell you. "Move your eyes to the east (towards Japan and Korea) and see what will happen. Something terrible is coming and don't think that what you are about to see there, won't happen in the United States. Repent and be baptized"!"

Dede has posted this:

That woman is batshit crazy.

From Greg's facebook:

Dede and I have watched people "get it" what God is doing through us for a short while and then we stop hearing from them. We know what it is to be rejected over and over and over again! Now here is the best part! All of that rejection, all of the hardship, all of the cussing us out, all of the middle fingers, all of the people wanting us to look like them so that they can feel better about their lack of faith, and yet, WE ARE STILL STANDING!! HALLELUJAH!!

Hey Greg? They think you're crazy, lying scammers...spread the word ;)

Every time he posts about their "still standing," I want to tell him "sit the fuck down." :D

Or just refer him to Elton John:

ZHwVBirqD2s

Dede has posted this:

This must mean that God is about to deliver the miracle baby AND the motorcoach so the Haislip family can drive over and help the people of Korea and Japan! Is it hard to embroider waterskis on a motorcoach?

:animals-fishgreen: :animals-fishblue: :auto-swerve: :animals-fishgreen: :animals-fishblue:

Dede has posted this:

Wow.... she predicted tornadoes in Tornado Alley? I can do that too! I predict that there will be snow and sub zero temperatures in Alaska next winter! See I can be a prophetess too!

"A woman took me into a back room to administer a pregnancy test and as we were waiting, she interviewed me. When she was done with her questions she looked at me and said, "Mrs. Haislip, according to this, you aren't pregnant." I got up from the chair and said, "Hmm, thank you for your time." I went out to the lobby and said, "Honey, let's go." When we got outside the Lord spoke to me and said, "Are you going to believe that test or are you going to believe the report of the Lord? Who's report are you going to believe?" I told Greg what happened and I told him what the Lord was saying to me."

So I'm guessing she did take a test and it was negative. She probably got a false positive or something the first time.

"Are you going to believe that test or are you going to believe the report of the Lord? Who's report are you going to believe?" I told Greg what happened and I told him what the Lord was saying to me."

So I'm guessing she did take a test and it was negative. She probably got a false positive or something the first time.

Ah, there it is, you were right, she DID get a neg. test at the clinic.

Wow.... she predicted tornadoes in Tornado Alley? I can do that too! I predict that there will be snow and sub zero temperatures in Alaska next winter! See I can be a prophetess too!

I'm batting 100% on my after-the-fact predictions.

Archived