IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

The poor children :(

He is truly sick.

ETA: Found this caption from another Blogtalkradio station:

"MINISTER KENDAL RICHARDSON DISCUSSES HIS CHILDHOOD & MOLESTATION, CONTRACTING HIV, DRUG ABUSE, THE GRAPEVINE HIV/AIDS FOUNDATION, INC"

If this is the same guy, and he had HIV and was molesting children, I hope no one contracted it.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit, he has HIV and was molesting children. I hope none of the children caught it from him :o WHY ARE THEY ASSOCIATING WITH A PEDOPHILE??? Disgusting.

Because they are horrible, disgusting people. They make me so sick.

Kendal Richardson lives in Texas but he doesn't show up on the sex offender registry, so maybe he didn't go to jail for it after all.

I listened to some of the radio show but it was so much :roll: that I gave up, then I ended up listening to the clip.

In the clip he talks of molesting a child when he was 15 and another when he was 17. He says he got in trouble for it, but doesn't detail what kind of trouble. At any rate, it could explain why he isn't on any sex offender registry, couldn't it? If he were under 18 at the time of the offenses? And, I think it's also probably likely he wasn't HIV+ at that time, either.

He was a drug user and a prostitute, I think he got HIV that way so yeah, more likely than not, he contracted HIV after molesting kids.

In Texas, you can be tried as an adult in the following situations:

Sec. 54.02. WAIVER OF JURISDICTION AND DISCRETIONARY TRANSFER TO CRIMINAL COURT. (a) The juvenile court may waive its exclusive original jurisdiction and transfer a child to the appropriate district court or criminal district court for criminal proceedings if:

(1) the child is alleged to have violated a penal law of the grade of felony;

(2) the child was:

(A) 14 years of age or older at the time he is alleged to have committed the offense, if the offense is a capital felony, an aggravated controlled substance felony, or a felony of the first degree, and no adjudication hearing has been conducted concerning that offense; or

(B) 15 years of age or older at the time the child is alleged to have committed the offense, if the offense is a felony of the second or third degree or a state jail felony, and no adjudication hearing has been conducted concerning that offense; and

(3) after a full investigation and a hearing, the juvenile court determines that there is probable cause to believe that the child before the court committed the offense alleged and that because of the seriousness of the offense alleged or the background of the child the welfare of the community requires criminal proceedings.

I don't know what molestation would be, I don't know if it's a felony or what.

We have found several alias that he uses which are variations of his 1st name. If you play around with his name A LOT more shows up. We know it is him due the the same demographics and DOB. He also admits to continuing to have unprotected sex after finding out he was positive. If this is the type waiting in Heaven please reserve me a room in Hell.

I was only able to find one person named Kendal Richardson and aliases, but it's for Virginia, not Texas. None of the aliases show up in Texas via the state's sex offender list, which is where Kendal lives.

Holy shit, he has HIV and was molesting children. I hope none of the children caught it from him :o WHY ARE THEY ASSOCIATING WITH A PEDOPHILE??? Disgusting.

Because JEEBUS! There's a FWB preacher from Oklahoma named Curtis Linton who was popular & made the revival rounds in FWB churches about 10 years ago. He billed himself as "The Big Indian." His schtick was talking about what a badass he was when he was young - a professional wrestler, member of a motorcycle gang, abusive toward his Good Christian Girlfriend Who Prayed For Him Anyway , etc.

The second or third year he was at my old church, he admitted in his sermon that he had molested his young neice for years. He claimed that after he was "saved", he went to his brother-in-law & confessed - but told the guy that, "Jesus forgave me, so you have to, too." He used the Jeebus card to avoid prosecution, too. After that, no one at our church really wanted him to come back, and even our preacher wasn't as enthusiastic about him.

He's still pastor of Cornerstone Free Will Baptist Church in Sperry, OK.

I know of several convicted child molesters in local churches. One has been convicted twice, yet was allowed to work with young children. My kids know him, & said he always has pockets full of candy & always has little kids around him.

He molested his new wife's grandkids last year. His wife & pastor testified for him in court, saying what a good man he is. The members of his church stood behind him, and he got a very light sentence. The kids' mother has since reconciled with him & her mom, because her pastor told her she had to as a Christian.

My point is that molesting or raping children seems to be a very forgivable crime in fundie circles. :evil:

(I recently found out that, before I was in the picture, my fundie exhusband was banned from working in the nursery or driving the church bus because he had been accused of molesting the children. Not one person told me anything about it. I only found out a few weeks ago from my aunt who attended the same church at the time. She told all of my dad's side of the family that I shouldn't marry him, but didn't tell me because she thought I wouldn't listen, & she was probably right back then.) I haven't mentioned it to my kids, & I'm not sure if I can. How do you ask your 19 & 17 yo's if their dad ever molested them? I'm also concerned that nearly every woman he ever dated, including his current wife, had young kids.

Fundies: sperm & fetuses are sacred, but once they're out of the womb, do what you like with them. :(

ETA: Thinking back, I wonder if they were afraid he'd molest kids because he's (in the closet) gay. They counseled him on praying away the gay, so maybe that's what it was all about. The attitude of the pastor & his wife seemed to be that all he needed was a beard wife, which is most likely why he proposed on our second date, & rushed me into marriage the day after my divorce was final.

I was only able to find one person named Kendal Richardson and aliases, but it's for Virginia, not Texas. None of the aliases show up in Texas via the state's sex offender list, which is where Kendal lives.

I wasn't speaking of the sex offender registry. I was looking at court records. The fact is depending on when these crimes were committed and his age I am not sure if he would be on there. I am not sure what year it started and how that affects juvenile offenders.

Sorry if this makes me an asshole, but someone who admitted to molesting at the age of 17 and using only the Power of Jesus™ to deal with their issue probably hasn't molesting children. As the famous FBI profiler Michael Douglas says, the only way to predict future behavior is by examining past behavior.

Sorry if that sounds cold, but I just don't believe Kendal Richardson would be someone safe to leave your children around. Xgay and Dede really have gone to an all time low.

I wasn't speaking of the sex offender registry. I was looking at court records. The fact is depending on when these crimes were committed and his age I am not sure if he would be on there. I am not sure what year it started and how that affects juvenile offenders.

Ahhhh, I gotcha.

You have to be a complete piece of shit to want to parade a child molester around on your blog radio show. Disgusting.

Remember the good old days, when XGG and DD were just two crazy kids with a fake pregnancy, a bizarre Easter play, and public fights in McDonalds? They were such fun to snark on then.

Now, their scams and horrific guests aren't snark-worthy so much as they are just disgusting.

Admittedly, I thought they were just pretty harmless. It started out with McDonald's ministering and a fake baby. Now they have a talk show they can't pay for, and the let a child molester on. They are GROSS.

Remember the good old days, when XGG and DD were just two crazy kids with a fake pregnancy, a bizarre Easter play, and public fights in McDonalds? They were such fun to snark on then.

Now, their scams and horrific guests aren't snark-worthy so much as they are just disgusting.

I miss those days too, when they were just full of lulz. I think they were just full of lulz at first, but in the past few months (probably after most of Xgay and Dede's friends figured out the pregnancy is a scam) they've become more desparate. I think they'll do anything for Greg's deodorent cash at this point.

They are requesting money....again

Dede and I as well as OVERCOMERministries is excited to see what the Lord has planned! As 11:59pm on Friday, June 21st gets closer, blog talk radio will require $250 so that we can reach an excess of 20,000 people per show! The Lord has blessed us with some love offerings to help us move towards that goal. For OVERCOMERadio to continue, we need $2,500 and that would take care of 1 year's worth of programing. If each of our FB friends gave a love offering of $2.00, we'd have what we need to pay for an entire year, reaching 20,000+ people per show!!! That also includes live streaming! So, you can imagine our excitement and our desire to give you this invitation to give! When I consider God parting the Red Sea, I think, "Lord, this is so easy for you" and it's true but he doesn't want you to miss out on bringing souls into the Kingdom with us! Philippians 4:12-13 & 17 "I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. 13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. 17 I don’t say this because I want a gift from you. Rather, I want you to receive a reward for your kindness." So, be a part of our "I'm an OVERCOMER 2!" campaign and be the first to start a legacy of Kingdom in your family! To give a $2 gift today just visit www.overcomerministries.com. Or, private message us! Thank you and God Bless you! XgayGreg and Dede Haislip

Still Gay Greg is crying about Chambers & Exodus. Why? Because one of the biggest supporters of "Pray the Gay Away" has admitted it doesn't work! So there SGG: forget about DeDe, forget about the fake pregnancy, forget about the Motorcoach Ministry and go find a nice man to love. You'll garner a lot more respect as a loving gay man than with your current persona.

I thnk you should keep the embroidered shirts, though. Maybe some nice rainbows and fun sayings.

post-481-1445199799689_thumb.jpg

This is slightly off topic but I was watching Investigation Discovery channel and there was a commercial for the upcoming episodes of On the Case with Paula Zahn-they show this picture of a woman and a guy and ZOMG she looks like Dede! I'm pretty sure it isn't but I actually rewinded and paused on the picture. These assholes better give us a baby or some new material soon!

You know, I was thinking. Greg has tax liens, he can't own a home or the IRS will seize it, correct? Also, what are Dede and Greg going to do when it's time to retire? Social Security work credits expire after 10 years. You need 40 work credits if you retire at 62 or older, and by 60, need 38 work credits.

Dede and Greg are screwing themselves for the future.

I've wondered that also. I don't really know to much about IRS and liens with property but I do know if he gets a job and paycheck they will garnish his wages...pretty sure that is why they want 'cash donations' to further their 'ministry'.

You know, I was thinking. Greg has tax liens, he can't own a home or the IRS will seize it, correct? Also, what are Dede and Greg going to do when it's time to retire? Social Security work credits expire after 10 years. You need 40 work credits if you retire at 62 or older, and by 60, need 38 work credits.

Dede and Greg are screwing themselves for the future.

Can you explain about work credits expiring after ten years? This might affect me and I hadn't heard that. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Hm, maybe it's only for disability.

"According to the Social Security Administration, in 2012, you earn one credit for each $1,130 of wages or self-employment income. When you’ve earned $4,520, you’ve earned your four credits for the year. The amount of work credits you will need to qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance will vary based on your age when you become disabled, but most claimants will need 40 work credits to qualify.

The catcher and it’s a big one is that “20 of the work credits you earn must be in the last 10 years ending with the year you became disabled.†So for example, if you are 54 years of age you will need 32 work credits to qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and 20 of those must be earned in the 10 years before you became disabled."

Aha, thanks. Yes, it's hard to tell from the wording if that's only for disability or if something similar applies to regular ol' social security retirement. I've emailed the agency to ask that question. Thanks!

Archived