IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

SO, is this a Job Type Friend (ie, a friend like you have in the workplace) or a Job Type Friend (Like the Friends of Job, the guy whose children God let satan kill in some kind of friendly wager in the old testament/)

Context is all!

Grifter.jpg

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot I found this in my library o' Greg...I don't recall posting this

CoalMiner.jpg

This was the perfect career path for Greg, except for the times when he actually had to work.

I believe D2 and XGG's only contribution to society at this point is giving us more funny user titles.

*Lobbies for Job-Type Friend*

:drama:

I love the Job-Type friends comment, that is one of my top favorite Greg lines. But my all-time is

Ex-gaydar user

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Checking out Wednesday's show to hear the speaking in tongues, and lookie who BlogTalkRadio recommends for me:

post-1625-14451997943946_thumb.jpg

^ That was post #4500 for you! You used it on D2 and XGG. You DESERVE to be a Job-Type Friend for all that posting.

:lol:

Ha! I just realized that! :dance:

When does he talk in tongues? Anyone? I can't listen to all of this LOL.

When does he talk in tongues? Anyone? I can't listen to all of this LOL.

It started around 1:34-ish give or take a few minutes.

Yes, I had Erma Gerd's podcast come up too when I was on Xgay's page lol.

At first I was all "job type friends" as if he was complaining that people with employment were mocking him for having none, but then I realized he meant Job's comforters. Grandiose much, Greggers?

I like this from Greg's fb:

Dede and I are in prayer and God has instructed me to tell the church to pray like never before. The devil is using distraction (smoke and mirror's) to cause us - His saints - to fall. Nothing or no one should come before Jesus Christ. No one's opinion should be more important than what Jesus says! Just because it doesn't look like what we're used to seeing doesn't mean it isn't from God. God wants us to pray to Him NOT at Him! Stop telling Him what you think and start listening to Him! It's NOT about us, it ALL ABOUT JESUS CHRIST!!! We must obey the Lord!!!

We are sent by GOD. Dede is really 14 months pregnant! Stop asking questions and send $$$ ASAP! :roll: If you don't send $$$ you are not obeying God.

I really wonder....do any of their followers still believe that she is pregnant? Because I feel like with all of Greg's shenanigans we lose sight of the fact that they are claiming that Dede is 14 fucking months pregnant! :cray-cray:

Someone upthread said they have been asked to leave the Church of the Holy Easter Pagent. I have no problem believing that. Honestly, they are burning bridges faster than they can build them and are pretty much down to begging for money. They can't even afford to buy their own damned deodorant. I'd bet dollars to donuts that Dede isn't paying child support for her little boy either - where the hell would the money come from (them not being "job people" and all)? Oh well, I guess she doesn't have to worry that she's making an "idol" out of him anymore. Just abandoned the poor little fella altogether. The sad thing is, that's probably for the best. No child should be exposed to that kind of instability.

At first I was all "job type friends" as if he was complaining that people with employment were mocking him for having none, but then I realized he meant Job's comforters. Grandiose much, Greggers?

Really? I thought he was addressing the fact that some poor bastards are fool enough to go out and work everyday, but not him because he's posting on fb for King Jesus

Context is all!

Grifter.jpg

Oh, sure--I stop following XGG on FB because he was so boring, and then he goes and posts a gem like this. Now I'm going to have to re-friend him (but not in a Job Friend way) since he seems to be entering another one of his more...rant-y phases.

Damn you, XGG!

I will gladly give Greg $ if he and DeDe will answer questions about the miracle pregnancy. A dollar per answer. If he wants to obey God and get that motorcoach he'd do well to consider this.

I will gladly give Greg $ if he and DeDe will answer questions about the miracle pregnancy. A dollar per answer. If he wants to obey God and get that motorcoach he'd do well to consider this.

Oh, I'm sure he'd answer questions for free. You need to specify that he'd only earn money if they were truthful answers, something I suspect he is incapable of.

Hmmm... So just because something is different than what we're used to seeing doesn't mean it's not from god. Interesting. So a same sex married couple is different than what we're used to seeing, but that doesn't mean it's not from god. Good to know. Or does the "different isn't necessarily evil" thing only apply to eleventy month pregnancies? Just making sure I can tell which differences are of god, and which are of the debil.

Hmmm... So just because something is different than what we're used to seeing doesn't mean it's not from god. Interesting. So a same sex married couple is different than what we're used to seeing, but that doesn't mean it's not from god. Good to know. Or does the "different isn't necessarily evil" thing only apply to eleventy month pregnancies? Just making sure I can tell which differences are of god, and which are of the debil.

I'm sure XGGreg will be happy to clarify this for you. For a fee, of course.

"We choose to depend ONLY on Him!!"

Oh, I didn't know God = Greg's parents, because thus far, they are the ones paying for the water Greg showers in, the food Greg eats, the heating Greg uses to stay warm, and the electricity Greg uses to read his Bible. :evil-eye:

Forgot I found this in my library o' Greg...I don't recall posting this

CoalMiner.jpg

This was the perfect career path for Greg, except for the times when he actually had to work.

No doubt Greg heard this song, misunderstood the "goin' down, down, down" part, and thought working in a coal mine would be ideal:

qsoa1wHJT2E

I maintain steadfastly that SoVeryGayGreg means JOB Type Friends- those fools who actually work and therefore judge him for following God's will to be destitute deoderantless leach. Amen.

I maintain steadfastly that SoVeryGayGreg means JOB Type Friends- those fools who actually work and therefore judge him for following God's will to be destitute deoderantless leach. Amen.

This. I'm hardly a biblical scholar, so I did the next best thing and wiki'd Job. From what I got out of the article I can't see how biblical Job would work in context of Greg's post, so I'm standing by his referral to people who actually work for a living.

So I have a question...does his ministry need to file for some kind of non-profit status, especially since he is trying to raise a decent amount of cash for the motor coach? I stand firm by my theory that his "ministry" is a way of being off the grid so the IRS can't come after him for the back taxes he owes. Though I admit I know little about the subject of taxes...is there any FJ'er that has some insight as to whether or not the IRS could hold seize any of the money from the gofundme (if he got the whole $10k of course)?

This. I'm hardly a biblical scholar, so I did the next best thing and wiki'd Job. From what I got out of the article I can't see how biblical Job would work in context of Greg's post, so I'm standing by his referral to people who actually work for a living.

So I have a question...does his ministry need to file for some kind of non-profit status, especially since he is trying to raise a decent amount of cash for the motor coach? I stand firm by my theory that his "ministry" is a way of being off the grid so the IRS can't come after him for the back taxes he owes. Though I admit I know little about the subject of taxes...is there any FJ'er that has some insight as to whether or not the IRS could hold seize any of the money from the gofundme (if he got the whole $10k of course)?

I think he is referring to "Job" as in the man in the Bible. Job was given every punishment a man could endure, loss of riches, loss of family, land, etc. The Bible says all his friends and family were encouraging him to denounce God because God was doing nothing to stop all these horrible things. Job did not, was found faithful, and was said to get everything back and much more. I think the point XGG is attempting to make is thus: Family and friends are telling him to get a job, support himself, and stop worrying about his "calling", his motorcoach, and his XGay ministry. He feels these people are the same as those who discouraged Job from continuing to serve God just because times looked really bad. XGG isn't going to listen to the naysayers but is going to continue to do what God said even if it looks foolish or he's broke. Obviously, XGG is a lunatic, and he is nothing like Job in the Bible. Job did nothing to deserve what happened to him. XGG on the other hand, has done a lot, namely not getting a job, like the kind to earn money. He's an idiot.

He is only up to $200 so I doubt it will be a worry!

http://www.gofundme.com/overcomerministries

I maintain steadfastly that SoVeryGayGreg means JOB Type Friends- those fools who actually work and therefore judge him for following God's will to be destitute deoderantless leach.

That is exactly what he meant--not the Biblical figure Job.

He first referred contemptuously to "JOB-type friends" after being pestered to seek employment instead of sponging off his parents and begging for money online. Part of Greg's schtick is that he gave up mere earthly concerns such as his business, a steady income, a home of his own, and all the other markers of worldly success and respectability to pursue his ministry. His "JOB-type friends" are still caught up in worldly matters, and lack his absolute faith in the Lord to provide.

So in Greg's view, there's nothing shameful about someone else buying him deodorant because he hasn't even got enough cash on hand to buy it himself. He trusted that God would provide, and he did! And therefore, he's actually superior to anyone who thinks they have to get a job to make money to buy their own deodorant. By being a beggar, he's showing his nay-sayers and critics what real faith looks like. And so far, some people have actually fallen for it.

So I have a question...does his ministry need to file for some kind of non-profit status, especially since he is trying to raise a decent amount of cash for the motor coach? I stand firm by my theory that

his "ministry" is a way of being off the grid so the IRS can't come after him for the back taxes he owes. Though I

admit I know little about the subject of taxes...is there any FJ'er that has some insight as to whether or not the IRS

could hold seize any of the money from the gofundme (if he got the whole $10k of course)?

If I recall correctly, an individual can give another individual up to $13,000 per year as a non-taxable gift. I could write you a check for $13K, you could deposit it, and you wouldn't have to claim it as income.

So even without Greg's existing tax liens, there's no advantage to them in getting non-profit status. It's a pain in the ass, they'd have to keep records of donations, and they'd have to account for how the funds were used. Neither of them is up to doing that. So instead, they can just keep grifting along, accepting gifts of cash and goods that don't have to be declared as income at all. And they don't need to register with the IRS (or anyone else) to call what they do a "ministry."

Thank Jez. I was wondering how at all would work. I think Xgay has no qualms living off of others, as it appears that while he was possessed by homosexual demons he was his partner's boy toy. But he is going to be screwed once his parents kick the bucket...they are in their late 70's so XGG needs to figure out what his options are. It sounds like his older brother won't put up with his ass staying in his house!

Archived