IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

Jezebel wrote: "So I don't think I'm far wrong when I say that Jesus would not only be unimpressed by Greg running around church wearing "only the best for Jesus!", but would make no bones about how wearing a suit for him is a worthless, empty, prideful act (worthy of a Pharisee). "

I'm actually not so sure about that. There is the scene where the woman anoints his feet with expensive oil, and when the disciples criticize her for spending money that could have been spent on the poor, he rebukes them.

OT, but I have just realized that's one of the things that has been frustrating about trying to be a Christian (and not even in a fundie church). "You should give to the poor - unless you're washing my feet." "I come in peace - unless I come to bring a sword." "Turn the other cheek - unless you're a fig tree out of season, in which case you've seriously pissed me off." I felt like every time I understood what I was supposed to do, there was a scripture telling me I was wrong - and that I clearly didn't understand at all.

My church spent a lot of time analyzing these passages that seemed jarring, and had the idea that they were meant to be jarring, to shake people out of complacency and into enlightenment. But Zen-koan-style enlightenment is *hard*, and seems uncomfortable sharing space with the rest of the Abrahamic faith. It annoyed me to the point of being relieved to let go of the church; I wonder if the fundies just give up entirely on the hippy-Zen-enlightenment thing and that's why they like the rules of Paul and of the OT so much.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like there's probably a shit storm brewing for Greg and Dede. The Prince of Air is at it again:

The devil is up to no good, of course. Are you "intelligent" enough to fall for his garbage or are you wise enough to hear from heaven and see right through the lies of satan?

Major things are happening in the heavenly's and they are about to be revealed right here on this earth. I have no intention of missing these awesome revelations by being deceived by satan! How about you?

Major things are happening in the heavenly's and they are about to be revealed right here on this earth. I have no intention of missing these awesome revelations by being deceived by satan! How about you?

Is that anything like The Hamptons? The Seychelles? Where is this place, and why does it need an apostrophe?

Looks like there's probably a shit storm brewing for Greg and Dede. The Prince of Air is at it again:

I was thinking about Xtra Gay Greg and Dede last night right before I drifted off to sleep. I imagined Xtra Gay Greg's parents giving him $20 and telling him to take Dede out for lunch at McDonalds. When Xtra Gay Greg and Dede got back to the house, all their stuff was on the curb and the locks were changed.

I'm sure if that happened, Xtra Gay Greg would say his parents had been influenced by :twisted: .

I'm still waiting for Prophetess DeDe to lay down some more doomsday ideas.

Her predictions will be announced after the events have occurred. She will tell Greg and "a friend" though...we can totally confirm it that way :cray-cray:

You read it here, folks: women have abortions because not enough men roll around on the church floor in embroidered xgay blazers.

Yes. That is EXACTLY the reason I had an abortion. EXACTLY.

Yes. That is EXACTLY the reason I had an abortion. EXACTLY.

I'm surprised they haven't taken to storming clinics yet. Maybe Dede can pose as a woman who wants...oh, wait, I see the flaw in that plan.

I'm surprised they haven't taken to storming clinics yet. Maybe Dede can pose as a woman who wants...oh, wait, I see the flaw in that plan.

Abortion's not their thing. It's all about the evil gays. Besides, who's air do you punch in an abortion clinic? The woman seeking the abortion? The doctor performing it? The receptionist? Its super complicated. Can you fit something about abortion onto a blazer with the ex gay testimony already on it? Perhaps Dede could get an embroidered maternity shirt. Do abortion clinics have WiFi? That seems to be their ministry technique, skyping loudly in public places whilst wearing the aforementioned embroidered garments, until someone get sufficiently annoyed and tells them to please shut the fuck up. Then they take to Facebook to post several rambling messages about persecution. It's Christ's work, I tell ya.

Yeah, taking their "ministry" to abortion clinics would be too much effort, and very stressful for someone who is 3846284628477 months pregnant. Better just to hang around Mcdonalds, munching fries and McFlurries while Skyping about gays, doing their radio show from the comfort of his parents' house, or driving around town in the xgaymobile.

Yeah, taking their "ministry" to abortion clinics would be too much effort, and very stressful for someone who is 3846284628477 months pregnant. Better just to hang around Mcdonalds, munching fries and McFlurries while Skyping about gays, doing their radio show from the comfort of his parents' house, or driving around town in the xgaymobile.

damn it all, now I want McDonald's fries. :embarrassed: Yep. I love McDonald's...can't help myself :(

damn it all, now I want McDonald's fries. :embarrassed: Yep. I love McDonald's...can't help myself :(

I stopped by McD's today while heading out of an appointment, and noticed on the bag that it mentioned "Wifi in many locations" and thought about how glad I was that they weren't at the same McD's I was:)

You know, I can honestly say I've never been to a church with men in suits running around inside and out and rolling around on the floor. I guess my Episcopal church is just too boring (and gay friendly) for the likes of Dede and XGG. What would really make my millenium would be video of XGG rolling on the floor of and running amok in a Mickey D. Heck, the lord may even lay it on my heart to donate a buck to the Motorcoach Ministry with footage like that. Come on Greg, throw me a freakin' bone here! :pray:

There is a dude here in Oregon WI that visits the Mcdonalds with a bunch of anti-Obama crap signs on his cowboy hat and t shirt. Is this some kind of bizarre protest movement? If so, why wouldn't they do this at Natural Food Co-ops and other crunchy places? McD's aint exactly the place to try to convert the Obama crowd, the anti-Obama peeps are already there getting their megameals.

I had hopes of a fathers day birth... You know, to honor the LORD and the xgay dadee...

I'm embarrassed to admit how excited I get when I see a new post in this thread. :embarrassed:

C'mon Greg & Dede, do something!!

Are these two still at it? How's that miracle pregnancy going--it's, what, 18 months now? That baby's going to be able to drive the motor coach by the time it's born.

Edited to add: Every time I have to hit the "submit" button to add a post, I think, "Oh, hell no, there's no 'submitting' at FJ"...

I guess my Episcopal church is just too boring (and gay friendly) for the likes of Dede and XGG.

Oh, totally. We are not terribly exciting folk and don't run around much of anywhere. :) But what struck me as funny here is that a gay couple, friends of mine, always wear suits to church. I am trying, and failing, to imagine them running around the place. Now their dog, on the other hand...he would, if he were allowed inside!

Because this shit never gets old. Never give up your full time facebook job Greg:

We are doing what most people cannot do because they have jobs that would be threatened. Dede and I have nothing so the only thing they can do is threaten our lives. God knows what He is doing! When God ask us to give up our jobs He knew that this day would come. God has gotten us ready to face this very sinister battle over the last 2 1/2 years of God intensive training. We're battle ready to face this giant and we are so thankful for the few who continue to stand with us and support us instead of being distracted by satan. We love you ALL! Please Obey God and give into this ministry. God wants to do so much more through us and He will! If need be we will die to win SOME to Jesus Christ! It is NOT about us. It's ALL about Jesus Christ and winning the lost to Him.

Folks please, please pray for us. We are on the front lines and we are being threatened like never before. A few moments ago Dede was threatened viciously and is right now about to go live on our radio show.

PRAISE THE LORD!! We continue to shoot holes into satan's air (Satan = the prince of the air). Another wonderful ex homosexual testimony was shared by Jason Robert Cartie tonight. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

Y'all aren't going to believe this, God had me sing two songs tonight. HALLELUJAH!!

I haven't sang in a long while because of Allergies. God is so good!!

Someone said that Saturday's radio show (June 15th), their special guest admitted to molesting children. Um.......

Someone said that Saturday's radio show (June 15th), their special guest admitted to molesting children. Um.......

Are they still doing these EVERYDAY??

Archived