IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

Satan=the prince of the air??????

W.T.F.

Yeah, it's kind of an interesting reading of Ehpesians 2 (Here is verse 1-5):

As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh[a] and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

So, if the ruler of this world is Satan, he's the price of air (the rest of the verses, the ones I didn't quote, are about saving grace of God, so I'm guessing God's not in charge of the air, it has to be big red). Many preachers will even broaden that to say that Satan is the prince of the AIRwaves, thus it is Satan's fault that we see "wordly" situations on TV; sexual situations, bad words, insubordination, women working. GASP, all because Satan is the prince of the airwaves.

So, it stands to "reason" that people like EGG and DeDe need to take back the air/airwaves with their own brand of crazy Christianity.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ego in this is just amazing. How delusional does one have to be to believe that God is instructing people to give money and that they're just ignoring God? Barring that, how delusional does he have to be to believe that people, even the most wrapped up in the Bible fundie Christians, cannot see right through his scamming act? Ain't no one got time for an 18 month pregnant lady and her gay husband, Greg. Ain't no one got time for that.

Ain't no one got time for an 18 month pregnant lady and her gay husband, Greg. Ain't no one got time for that.

:lol: :clap:

I was watching an interview of Jackie Chan, he said his mom was 12 months pregnant before she had him. IIRC, it had something to do with the fact that she didn't have money for a doctor or something, and he was almost given up as a child, but the parents changed their minds and kept him. They were going to sell him to a doctor.

According to his autobiography, he weighed 12 lbs during his 12 month gestation, although I don't know if it's really true or not.

The pregnancy stuff seems to be all but forgotten to make room for the talk of being threatened and in danger. There was even a kind of funny little snippet on Still Gay's fb about how if they had jobs their jobs would be threatened but since they don't it's their lives that are being threatened. (I am paraphrasing.)

But honestly, it sounds to me like one if not both of them are kind of going around the bend. The paranoia seems to be really amping up. Is it being done on purpose, to garner donations and have folks see them as great martyrs for the cause? Or is there some kind of paranoid delusion thing happening?

The rainbow rants were funny. He included a link to a Pride Debit card. Ooopsie. :lol:

I wonder when God will lay it upon their hearts to apply for welfare?

For Dede's area:

Eligibility Requirements of Welfare Programs

A basic lack of gainful employment opportunity through either lack of places of employment or lack of job skill.

A commitment to self-sufficiency is necessary before any potential recipient can begin to receive benefits. Heads of household must enter into an agreement they will become self-sufficient within a certain timeframe.

A commitment to cooperation must be signed by the heads of household that they will comply with and continue all regulations and requirements while receiving aid.

Dependant children must be living in the household. There are some very few exceptions, but generally all dependants must be within the home.

All minors must be attending school during school days.

All minors and dependants must be fully and appropriately immunized.

The recipient must be 18 years of age.

You must be a legal and permanent resident of the state to which you are applying.

You must be a citizen of the United States or a qualified non-citizen legal resident, (restrictions apply).

A commitment to complete accuracy and honesty during the program.

All monetary resources must be divulged. This includes cash within the home, in checking or savings accounts and items of value in possession such as jewelry or electronics.

A household financial budget must be created and adhered to.

Guess they're not eligible, although they might qualify for food stamps and that may be it.

Are they still doing these EVERYDAY??

If they are, I suspect it's because hosting an internet radio show every day at the same time might actually look like work to the people they mooch off. Before, their "ministry" was nothing more than hanging out at McDonalds so they could Skype and post to Facebook, driving around in the Xgaymobile, or Greg being seen in his embroidered xgay wardrobe. I can't see the elder Haislips looking at that and thinking, "Our boy Greg is sure working hard to build his ministry!" But hosting a radio program every day (even if it's only on the internet)? That's a kind of evangelical activity they can understand.

So I can see Greg and Dede doing the show every day to prove they really do have a ministry, and aren't just lazy, excuse-making moochers, and if Greg's parents just have faith (and keep paying all the bills) for a little while longer until donations start pouring in, everything will be great. Except the donations aren't exactly pouring in, are they?

Has Greg's mother said anything on Facebook lately about Dede's pregnancy?

I'm still trying to figure out if she currently believes in the pregnancy or is just going along with the :cray-cray: to try and keep peace at home.

Has Greg's mother said anything on Facebook lately about Dede's pregnancy?

I'm still trying to figure out if she currently believes in the pregnancy or is just going along with the :cray-cray: to try and keep peace at home.

Drives me nuts. I would so pack their bags for them :pull-hair:

I'm so tempted to friend Dede. I want to ask, where's the baby, Dede? Where's the baby? :lol:

I would love to follow the xgaymobile around with a car with signs all over it: WHERE'S THE BABY? 8-)

(I also looked at the FBs of the guests on their show, then looked at some of their friends - then I fell down a whole rabbit hole of crazy. The fundie world is a scary place!)

Someone said that Saturday's radio show (June 15th), their special guest admitted to molesting children. Um.......

:shock:

Does this special guest have a name? Is this show still able to be accessed? isn't this the sort of thing the authorities should know about?

I can't listen, I feel sick just hearing about this.

I'm so tempted to friend Dede. I want to ask, where's the baby, Dede? Where's the baby? :lol:

I would love to follow the xgaymobile around with a car with signs all over it: WHERE'S THE BABY? 8-)

(I also looked at the FBs of the guests on their show, then looked at some of their friends - then I fell down a whole rabbit hole of crazy. The fundie world is a scary place!)

People have asked and she just completely ignores it.

A few people (relatives, real friends) asked on Grandma's page but she doesn't answer either or else just says "no baby yet"

For Dede's area:

Eligibility Requirements of Welfare Programs

A basic lack of gainful employment opportunity through either lack of places of employment or lack of job skill.

A commitment to self-sufficiency is necessary before any potential recipient can begin to receive benefits. Heads of household must enter into an agreement they will become self-sufficient within a certain timeframe.

A commitment to cooperation must be signed by the heads of household that they will comply with and continue all regulations and requirements while receiving aid.

Dependant children must be living in the household. There are some very few exceptions, but generally all dependants must be within the home.

All minors must be attending school during school days.

All minors and dependants must be fully and appropriately immunized.

The recipient must be 18 years of age.

You must be a legal and permanent resident of the state to which you are applying.

You must be a citizen of the United States or a qualified non-citizen legal resident, (restrictions apply.

A commitment to complete accuracy and honesty during the program.

All monetary resources must be divulged. This includes cash within the home, in checking or savings accounts and items of value in possession such as jewelry or electronics.

A household financial budget must be created and adhered to.

Guess they're not eligible, although they might qualify for food stamps and that may be it.

In some states a woman can receive TANF for her third trimester, however she would have to provide a current proof of pregnancy. So I don't think that DD would be able to quality.

Calling ALL prayer warriors! Please call in 646-929-2265 to pray out loud live with us at 8pm EST. DO NOT take this call lightly. God wants us to get out of our comfort zone and call in to pray. This is a directive from God so please call in. There will be folks praying in tongues including me and my wife. God is moving so please don't miss where He is moving! Last Monday God spoke many wonderful things through His willing people, He has much more to say tonight. Yes God is everywhere and right now He is asking us to use radio time to pray to Him. This is His radio show!!
:roll:

Wait a minute...hang on, I think I'm getting something. Oh yes, it's a directive from GOD telling Greg and Dede to stop pretending that Greg's not gay and Dede is 15 months pregnant. He also wants them to stop trying to punch Satan in his air! Hitting is not nice. :cray-cray:

How do you think this is going to end? Do you think Dede and Greg will at some point, have a baby? It's possible through sperm extraction, but it's not guaranteed, and it's expensive.

How do you think this is going to end? Do you think Dede and Greg will at some point, have a baby? It's possible through sperm extraction, but it's not guaranteed, and it's expensive.

They don't have money for deodorant, I seriously doubt they have money for sperm extraction. I think they are just hoping it will go away, and seriously underestimating the "foreverness" of the interwebz.

No, I agree with you. They probably don't have the money, but I wonder if some of the money that XGG is begging for would go toward something like that.

They probably are hoping people will forget, even though Dede is still claiming to be pregnant. The internet won't ever forget, though! :lol:

I am sure that I will never forget. It is very selfish of me, but I want some kind of end to this pregnancy. I hate seeing things unfinished.

I saw that too this AM Koala. I'll post here...lately their "tech" guy has been going through Xgay's facebook and judiciously deleting the craziest of the crazy.

Godistalkingthroughme6192013.jpg

I highly suggest all who are available call in or get in the chat room tonight. I'm sure that would irritate the hell out of him.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, check out this project (no need to break):

https://www.facebook.com/Overcomerministrieslies

Someone awesome has put together a page where you can view the Xgay scamming antics. It's interesting to see how he has progressed in the past few months too...he seems to be getting more and more desperate.

As for the child molester, it was the Kendal Richardson episode. Here is a clip of the audio:

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16992850/Minister_Kendal_Richardson

Their special guest was Kendal Richardson, so I would assume that is the guy that admitted to molesting children. The link is here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/overcomerm ... rrow-month

I am not going to listen, but maybe someone here would be willing to listen.

I listened to it and it was horrible! Apparently he was caught more then once and the last time his parents turned him in. I am looking into him and have a friend working on it also. He states he was punished by the law but I don't feel comfortable taking his word for it. These two are reprehensible for having this scumbag on just because he toes the God party line. I just cannot with these people :angry-banghead:

Archived