IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

So in Greg's view, there's nothing shameful about someone else buying him deodorant because he hasn't even got enough cash on hand to buy it himself. He trusted that God would provide, and he did! And therefore, he's actually superior to anyone who thinks they have to get a job to make money to buy their own deodorant. By being a beggar, he's showing his nay-sayers and critics what real faith looks like. And so far, some people have actually fallen for it.

Well, good thing there are JOB-type friends willing to work so that they can provide Xgay his God-given deodorant. He obviously doesn't realize just how smelly it's going to be once everyone finally sees the light and gives up their earthly cares and jobs to follow him - who will God get to give everyone deodorant then???

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And in other news, the Freedom from Religion Foundation gained forty members this week. Some of them were lifetime members to the tune of $ 1600.

They also are expanding their building in Madison WI by four stories.

And Greg cant afford deodorant.

Take a powder, Greg.

In a way Greg reminds me of the Sparkling one. She encourages people to give up all (most) conservative things like a house, job, vaccinations, school etc and roams about spouting about how her lifestyle is soooo much more authentic than everyone else's.

XGG has given up everything and roams about spouting about how everyone should support him by donating to him in the name of Jeebus.

And all the while they both ask others to "host" them, rattle on about gifting and donations, and do as little as possible to support themselves.

Neither of them acknowledge that without everyone else doing the mundane working/JOB thing and contributing to their lifestyle, none of it would be possible.

Lauren sponges off tax payers. Greg sponges off family and acquaintances and halfwits who donate to him.

It was easy for TerriblyGayGreg. He had nothing to give up.

In a way Greg reminds me of the Sparkling one. She encourages people to give up all (most) conservative things like a house, job, vaccinations, school etc and roams about spouting about how her lifestyle is soooo much more authentic than everyone else's.

XGG has given up everything and roams about spouting about how everyone should support him by donating to him in the name of Jeebus.

And all the while they both ask others to "host" them, rattle on about gifting and donations, and do as little as possible to support themselves.

Neither of them acknowledge that without everyone else doing the mundane working/JOB thing and contributing to their lifestyle, none of it would be possible.

Lauren sponges off tax payers. Greg sponges off family and acquaintances and halfwits who donate to him.

I was starting to think the same thing!

Greg was a "kept man" even when he was living with his former boyfriend. According to him, he wasn't much of a provider when he was married either. In other words, Greg has never cared much for the dreaded w.o.r.k.

Speaking of his former wife:

Yesterday I looked at the date and said, "June 9th has meaning to me, but I don't remember why" Then it hit me like a sledge hammer. On June 9th 1979 I was married for the first time. You know, when God does something it is so complete that your past truly is, your past. Today I am so thankful that God gave me another chance by giving me something I totally don't deserve - my wife Dede Haislip. God knew that what He was calling me to do would be way too difficult for me to caring out alone, so He gave me my help mate Dede. Our love for each other continues to grow despite ALL the opposition to what God has called us to do. Which is amazing and ONLY something that could happen because we put God first. We NEVER put God in the passenger seat, He's ALWAYS the driver!!!

This would be an excellent opportunity for someone to inquire about Greg and Dede's miracle baby :whistle: Just doesn't seem fair that the poor little thing is being completely ignored.

If we ever add more post count titles, "Smacking Satan right in his air" would be a good one!

I'd love to see one quoted by Teri Maxwell: "Rejoicing in Clean Toilets" :lol:

Wow Xgay got in a long day of witnessing! I swear he has the laziest ministry I've ever heard of...walking around in embroidered clothing and driving around with the Xgay message on his car.

MallWalking.png

Wow Xgay got in a long day of witnessing! I swear he has the laziest ministry I've ever heard of...walking around in embroidered clothing and driving around with the Xgay message on his car.

MallWalking.png

Am I the only one who is completely cracked up by their description??? :lol:

Btw...doesn't the above contradict this? Or is a yellow t-shirt fancy church clothes?

Fashion-1.png

I really like the comment he added:

What I should have said in my post is that Sunday is our only day off. 6 nights a week we have a 2 hour church service on our radio show and 5 days a week at 3pm Est. we have Bible study. Ain't God good!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS for using us!

Sunday is their only day off :lol: They have no JOBS!

OK, now I want "my t-shirt freaked the mess out of a bunch of teenagers, PRAISE GOD!!!!!!" added as a post count.

:lol:

OK, now I want "my t-shirt freaked the mess out of a bunch of teenagers, PRAISE GOD!!!!!!" added as a post count.

:lol:

His substitution of "mess" for "shit" ruins the metaphor that is the basis of the idiom "to scare/freak the shit out of someone." The contents of one's intestines aren't a mess until they're no longer in the intestines.

Also, it just sounds stupid.

McDonalds again? I bet the people who work there are sick of seeing them, or find it so entertaining to laugh at Greg's desperate attempts not to be seen as gay.

They should name the eleventy baby McDonalds. Cause thats what it probably is.

From the Dede and XGG FB group:

"She told me - privately messaged - that she's still pregnant. Still pregnant, Yes, I said, "c'mon, Dede, just tell the truth." She's still pregnant."

:roll: If Dede really was eleventy months pregnant with Xtra Gay Greg's baby, there wouldn't be enough room inside of her for the "miracle baby" and her internal organs. Sorry to be graphic, but by this point in her "pregnancy", shouldn't the scene from the movie Alien where the alien pops out of the guy's chest be happening?

How far along is she now? 16 months?

By now, her baby should probably be about 20lb, and she would be walking around with her belly dragging on the ground as she cant keep upright.

:roll: If Dede really was eleventy months pregnant with Xtra Gay Greg's baby, there wouldn't be enough room inside of her for the "miracle baby" and her internal organs. Sorry to be graphic, but by this point in her "pregnancy", shouldn't the scene from the movie Alien where the alien pops out of the guy's chest be happening?

Remember, she had that horrible disease as a child where her internal organs were growing faster than her bones, and she was in danger of popping if something wasn't done. So perhaps Dede never shook that disease?

I can't believe I just wrote that...it only makes sense in context of Dede.

I'd love to see one quoted by Teri Maxwell: "Rejoicing in Clean Toilets" :lol:

No! No! We must have a Ministering at McDonald's!

They ministered at McDonalds, the mall, and an Eddie James concert (whoever he is)? Last Saturday, I ministered for The Beatles at the grocery store, the hardware store and the post office!

Btw...doesn't the above contradict this? Or is a yellow t-shirt fancy church clothes?

Fashion-1.png

So...wait. Giving up a job, a business, a permanent residence, and other "worldly" responsibilities in order to carry out a full-time ministry, and living by faith on whatever "love offerings" come your way is the most godly way to live.

And yet giving up something so worldly as business attire--impractical clothing that is worn as a high-status indicator in our society--is behind the downfall of the modern church?

Assuming Jesus existed, he likely had only the clothes on his back, and they were likely the same simple garments worn by other peasants and laborers--a carpenter was a very humble line of work, in that place and time. And criticizing the "suits" of his day, and taking them to task for exploiting or failing to help the less fortunate was a big part of Jesus' ministry.

So I don't think I'm far wrong when I say that Jesus would not only be unimpressed by Greg running around church wearing "only the best for Jesus!", but would make no bones about how wearing a suit for him is a worthless, empty, prideful act (worthy of a Pharisee). It's not what the church members are wearing that will bring the church's downfall; it's their fearful, angry, bigoted, judgmental, and unloving hearts that will be to blame.

Greg's dumb as a brick, but this is hilarious even for him.

You read it here, folks: women have abortions because not enough men roll around on the church floor in embroidered xgay blazers.

Assuming Jesus existed, he likely had only the clothes on his back, and they were likely the same simple garments worn by other peasants and laborers--a carpenter was a very humble line of work, in that place and time. And criticizing the "suits" of his day, and taking them to task for exploiting or failing to help the less fortunate was a big part of Jesus' ministry.

So I don't think I'm far wrong when I say that Jesus would not only be unimpressed by Greg running around church wearing "only the best for Jesus!", but would make no bones about how wearing a suit for him is a worthless, empty, prideful act (worthy of a Pharisee). It's not what the church members are wearing that will bring the church's downfall; it's their fearful, angry, bigoted, judgmental, and unloving hearts that will be to blame.

Greg's dumb as a brick, but this is hilarious even for him.

I think Xtra Gay Greg gets Jesus of Nazareth and Supply Side Jesus confused.

buzzflash.com/contributors/03/09/17_franken.html

I am amazed they haven't turned up on The People of Wal-Mart

Considering they don't have any money (that they needed someone to buy Greg something so cheap and basic as deodorant tells me their panhandling for Jesus schtick ain't working to well), they don't exactly have a reason to go to Walmart.

Now, when Greg's parents finally get fed up and kick him and Dede out, they very well could end up on PoWM--living in the X-Gaymobile in a Walmart parking lot seems to be the next logical step for them.

How far along is she now? 16 months?

By now, her baby should probably be about 20lb, and she would be walking around with her belly dragging on the ground as she cant keep upright.

A old friend from school has a baby around the same gestation as Dede's lung foal. He can stand up when holding onto things & eat things that are on the soft side of solid. Ie. Almost a toddler!!!

Archived