IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

Dammit. I really should friend them.. or just make a sock and friend her for the fun. Eh, I'm too lazy. I'll stick with Free Jinger updates ;) plus, I don't like to see shilling on my page.. even if it is XGG and R2D2.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I missed that! Where was it?? :lol:

He mentioned that on his radio show...I believe it was the episode a week or two ago where he went into his life story. It was either that one or the Dede lifestory episode.

Her page isn't private anymore.

Probably cause they stopped getting some attention when she made it private.

Have they been taking phone calls again yet?

Not sure. I only attempt to listen in when there is something that might interest me (like their back stories). I usually listen to the previous day's broadcast the next day so I can fastforward through the crappy prayers, music etc.

However, I did call in about a month ago (after the Erma Gerd incident) and Dede screened my call. I think they are trying to make sure no FJ'er calls in anymore :lol:

How do they screen calls?

You have the option to throw a phone call in the screening room. So Dede will "screen" you during the shitty music.

he acts like everyone but him and DD are sitting around with huge wads of cash to give, wasting it on stupidity. it's driving me nuts.

Yeah, but you're probably one of those "work type people" who just doesn't understand that King Jesus is telling you to give XGG all your cash.

Oh yes he totally thinks that. He mentioned running out of deodorant the other day, and luckily someone "obeyed God" and donated cash so he could finally get some. Likely his mom made the donation so he wouldn't smell of BO.

But deodorant is like $2. So he didn't even have some loose change. He really needs to get a real job. He's too nutty for even other nutty Christians to support him, his eleventy months pregnant wife, and a motor coach ministry .

But deodorant is like $2. So he didn't even have some loose change. He really needs to get a real job. He's too nutty for even other nutty Christians to support him, his eleventy months pregnant wife, and a motor coach ministry .

Someone should have asked them how they plan to support "the baby" if they can't even afford deodorant :whistle:

Oh yes he totally thinks that. He mentioned running out of deodorant the other day, and luckily someone "obeyed God" and donated cash so he could finally get some. Likely his mom made the donation so he wouldn't smell of BO.

wow...I'm glad God saw fit to give him some deodorant. at least that's SOME stank coming from him that people won't have to put up with! :music-tool:

There really needs to be an All-Star Crazies for Christ motorcoach tour, with Uriah, XGG + DD, McKMama, and the John Shrader Experience.

Mckmama might try to steal the show, though. And yanno, make Dede and Greg sign up for Xyng.

wow...I'm glad God saw fit to give him some deodorant. at least that's SOME stank coming from him that people won't have to put up with! :music-tool:

Something has been bugging me about the way he frames gifts as all from God.

I may be a practicing Christian, and I may believe that interactions with humans can be a vehicle for God's love. But to treat the actual person who donated the deodorant as if he or she is irrelevant? That's rude, even if the giver is on board with XGG/DD's bullshit "ministry," rather just feeling compassion for a couple of people who obviously don't function well in the real world.

So they actually have non-FJ listeners??

There really needs to be an All-Star Crazies for Christ motorcoach tour, with Uriah, XGG + DD, McKMama, and the John Shrader Experience.

I would watch that! MckMama would win I think. She is the Kris Jenner of fundies.

Except we might be forced to listen to MckMama sing and once is enough for that. If I can wear some sort of ear protection, I'm in.

Except we might be forced to listen to MckMama sing and once is enough for that. If I can wear some sort of ear protection, I'm in.

She and XGG can have a dance off while John Shrader prays for them since dancing is a sin.

We should try to make the Duggars aware of EGG and Dede's plight. They've already given away RVs and passenger buses in the past (to the Bates family, I believe). I'd love to see if the Duggars would support the "ex gay and miracle baby" level of Christian Crazy.

We should try to make the Duggars aware of EGG and Dede's plight. They've already given away RVs and passenger buses in the past (to the Bates family, I believe). I'd love to see if the Duggars would support the "ex gay and miracle baby" level of Christian Crazy.

I was thinking that the Duggars should tell TLC about Greg and Dede. I don't currently have cable TV, but from what I've heard about the recent shows on TLC, the Haislip family would fit right in.

Mckmama might try to steal the show, though. And yanno, make Dede and Greg sign up for Xyng.

McMana would Xyng that miracle baby away in no time!

I wonder what the Duggars etc think of more, um, flamboyant, Christian crazies. Would they politely listen to DeDe's songs and her and XGG's rather earthy and sexual content and nervously bless them as fellow Christians, or would they get their precious blessings out of earshot ASAP? While I'm sure they agree with praying the gay away in principle, I don't think they would be cool with a flamboyant Xgay man who talks openly about his promiscuous past, even if he does profess his Christianity now. I suspect they are counting on "people like him" not being in their heaven.

I think, like the majority of people, the Duggars would be terrified of the craziness that is XtraGay Greg and his eleventy months pregnant wife.

They should ask Jill to help deliver the miracle eleventy baby.

Im sure David and Greg would be good friends.

Michelle could follow Dede around hoping that eleventy baby drops out and she can steal it before Dede notices.

Or Michelle would become convinced that she is pregnant with J20 but it has not been born due to being an eleventy baby.

This morning he had a post up thanking someone for paying for he and the ever pregnant one to go swimming and someone else for filling up the still gay mobile with gas. Now he's deleted it. Wonder why...

n/m found it:

I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to a wonderful family who paid for Dede and I to go swimming this past Sunday and just last night another person put gas in our car. THANK YOU JESUS for these dear saints.

Archived