IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

"Today around 1am I was speaking in tongues...."

Whoops! There goes the credibility.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dede knows that she isn't pregnant now. Both of then do- you'll never convince me otherwise. They are scammers, the both of them.

Dede knows that she isn't pregnant now. Both of then do- you'll never convince me otherwise. They are scammers, the both of them.

The blatant begging for money has convinced me as well.

Let me guess - the thing she predicted is an earthquake in Japan. Sure, it might be low on the Richter scale and happen five years from now, but it will still happen! What a sage.

So Dede will believe in a miracle baby with no proof but won't tell the world about her prophecy without proof? Way to trust in God's word, D.

Pfftt!

I get a feeling every now & then that something 'big' will happen & then within a week or so there will be a disaster of some kind. But there are never details. People like Dede make people like me seem crazy. I'm extremely skeptical of myself.

I think things are heating up at Casa de Xgay's parents. They seems to getting more aggressive about ministry donations. On the radioshack last week Xgay said we need to "obey God" and give money to his ministry - he noted not enough listeners were obeying God and flagrantly ignoring His word.

I think now that it is obvious even to Greg's mom that Dede is not pregnant that they may be feeling the heat to get a job or get out. In a motorcoach (who the hell uses that word anyways) they could at least stay at a KOA and avoid all the "job types" telling the mot get off their asses and work.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house.

As a side note, I was in Las Vegas last week and one night on the strip I did saw a motorcoach ministry! Someone had taken a Winnebago and painted all sorts of Praise Jesus! Stuff on it and was driving up and down the strip. There was a loudspeaker mounted n the top with a looped message telling everyone on the strip they were sinners and need to repent NOW. Sorry Greg, but it seems that your motorcoach ministry idea isn't terribly original.

I think things are heating up at Casa de Xgay's parents. They seems to getting more aggressive about ministry donations. On the radioshack last week Xgay said we need to "obey God" and give money to his ministry - he noted not enough listeners were obeying God and flagrantly ignoring His word.

I think now that it is obvious even to Greg's mom that Dede is not pregnant that they may be feeling the heat to get a job or get out. In a motorcoach (who the hell uses that word anyways) they could at least stay at a KOA and avoid all the "job types" telling the mot get off their asses and work.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house.

As a side note, I was in Las Vegas last week and one night on the strip I did saw a motorcoach ministry! Someone had taken a Winnebago and painted all sorts of Praise Jesus! Stuff on it and was driving up and down the strip. There was a loudspeaker mounted n the top with a looped message telling everyone on the strip they were sinners and need to repent NOW. Sorry Greg, but it seems that your motorcoach ministry idea isn't terribly original.

Hmmm, does seem like XXG's getting a bit desperate. I mean, telling people to "obey God" and give money? Doesn't sound like things are going XXG's way. I would so love to know what the hell XXG's parents hear from XXG and Dede when they start "questioning".

I didn't think XXG would be the very first one to do the motorcoach ministry either. Though I would have loved to have seen that in Vegas.

Ah, there it is, you were right, she DID get a neg. test at the clinic.

So...I'm kind of confused, is this a recent test at a clinic or is this that same one from months ago? I sure hope she's gone back recently to a clinic, although it'd be super disappointing if she walked out without listening to the doctor/nurse letting her know there are other reasons her stomach would be swelling up like that. Of course, I'm not surprised if she would refuse to listen to reason to the point that she would walk out before she even had to listen. These people are morons and asshole and deserve everything that is coming to them.

So...I'm kind of confused, is this a recent test at a clinic or is this that same one from months ago? I sure hope she's gone back recently to a clinic, although it'd be super disappointing if she walked out without listening to the doctor/nurse letting her know there are other reasons her stomach would be swelling up like that. Of course, I'm not surprised if she would refuse to listen to reason to the point that she would walk out before she even had to listen. These people are morons and asshole and deserve everything that is coming to them.

Tis would have been last summer. She thinks she go pregnant around April 2012 and she said she went in at around what she thought was the 16 week point.

I know wayyyy too much about these two. I think I may contribute to the Who's Who of Fundies library. I'm not sure if I have an entire day to devote to it!

I for one have not heard the voice of God telling me to donate to Motorcoach Mercenaries' Ministry. Yet another way in which XGG is full of shit.

His donation fund for the motorcoach has reached $200. It isn't a lot, but he shouldn't be getting any money at all.

At that rate, X-Gay ought to have enough for his holy-rollin' motorcoach in about 300 years.

XGG needs to hit up Big Tait (or whatever Little Tait's Dad's name is) for some pointers on how to properly beg for money via the interwebz.

:shrug:

I for one have not heard the voice of God telling me to donate to Motorcoach Mercenaries' Ministry. Yet another way in which XGG is full of shit.

Of course, it's not that god and King Jesus aren't telling us to give XGG all our money, it's that we're wilfully disobeying his clear instructions to, wilful heathens steeped in sexual sin that we all are.

Dede has posted this:

Um, Dede. We all picture tornadoes when we think of states like Oklahoma. Not exactly Jesus walking on water.

"A woman took me into a back room to administer a pregnancy test and as we were waiting, she interviewed me. When she was done with her questions she looked at me and said, "Mrs. Haislip, according to this, you aren't pregnant." I got up from the chair and said, "Hmm, thank you for your time." I went out to the lobby and said, "Honey, let's go." When we got outside the Lord spoke to me and said, "Are you going to believe that test or are you going to believe the report of the Lord? Who's report are you going to believe?" I told Greg what happened and I told him what the Lord was saying to me."

So I'm guessing she did take a test and it was negative. She probably got a false positive or something the first time.

That exchange always makes me think of Richard Pryor. "Who are you gonna believe? Me, or your lying eyes?"

Ok, Greg, I'll give my hard-earned money so you can live a life without a job instead of giving it to my boyfriend's organization to improve the rural slum he escaped from in Kenya...... :doh:

he acts like everyone but him and DD are sitting around with huge wads of cash to give, wasting it on stupidity. it's driving me nuts.

he acts like everyone but him and DD are sitting around with huge wads of cash to give, wasting it on stupidity. it's driving me nuts.

Oh yes he totally thinks that. He mentioned running out of deodorant the other day, and luckily someone "obeyed God" and donated cash so he could finally get some. Likely his mom made the donation so he wouldn't smell of BO.

Oh yes he totally thinks that. He mentioned running out of deodorant the other day, and luckily someone "obeyed God" and donated cash so he could finally get some. Likely his mom made the donation so he wouldn't smell of BO.

Damn, I missed that! Where was it?? :lol:

Damn, I missed that! Where was it??

Yeah, I never see any of these gems. Did people somehow friend these jokers?

Dede and Greg need the attention. How could they possible get it any other way? ;)

Archived