IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

If you aborted your baby, would you monogram your clothes so people would know? :evil-eye:

Cause you know how much King Jesus loves monogramming :?

Here's a question for Greg:

If you lied about your wife being 14-15 months pregnant with twins, would you admit it and then have it monogrammed on your blazer or would you sweep it under the rug??? Remember, it's all about King Jesus!

Perhaps I can make a suggestion: "I used to believe in Peter and Bella, but science set me free!" :music-tool:

I guess he's never seen those t-shirts that say "Ask me about my abortion."

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shit just never gets old.

Apparently our microphone failed last night during our radio show. Isn't it interesting that we keep having trouble with our equipment? Our guest Apostle Lois J. Parchment did record. Please listen to the archive of this very anointed woman of God. She spoke very powerful truths! You need to hear what God had for her to say!

I was just told that I am bad at what I do and yet even though we try new equipment the devil is still trying to shut us up. If I'm so bad at what I do then why is the devil attacking so much? Dede and I continue to be criticized for how we obey God yet God himself continues to create a stage for us to share the good news that God can set you FREE from any sin including the sin of homosexuality. Let's face it, just because we have a radio show doesn't mean people will listen and yet we are averaging 1000 listens per week. Just because I made a YouTube video doesn't mean that anyone will see it and yet 22,000 people have watched it since it was uploaded on 2-12-2012. The price that Dede and I have paid and continue to pay is worth it even if it is just one person who gets saved. IT IS ALL ABOUT JESUS!!!

Here's the problem that the devil has. He can have people gossip about us, put up Fb pages criticizing us, have church folks reject us for our good of course, have family and friends be annoyed and scared of us, have people create a radio show just to mock us, and then have his demons tell us all kinds of lies and yet we are still standing for King Jesus!!! JESUS IS LORD!!!

Interesting reply from random nutter:

WOW! You two ARE a threat to Satan and he's scared! Now Lord, send your angels to destroy those demons and to release the finances in Jesus's name. Amen!

PRAISE GOD!!! As I am reading your comments the presence of the Lord just came into the room, HALLELUJAH!!! THANK YOU JESUS for Your encouraging saints! THANK YOU, THANK YOU JESUS!!

And if you really want a time waster read the exchange between Greg, Brian, and Dede from around 13 hours ago

That was no time waster! My XGDD crazy cup was running low, but that exchange has sent it back runnething ;) over!

That was no time waster! My XGDD crazy cup was running low, but that exchange has sent it back runnething ;) over!

I liked this part in particular:

Oh I get it now. Now wonder you write like you do. There is no such thing as a gay christian Brian! You are living in error and if you do not repent you will go to hell! All of your flowery opinionated words are NOT scriptural. I love you and I will pray for you to truly repent and go and sin no more as scripture commands. You are being deceived by the biggest deceiver of them all - satan! Please repent!!

Of note? Greg doesn't cite a single verse of scripture in the entire thread or any of the comments. Total win? I think so. :D

Oh, do not flatter yourself, Greg. The devil has better things to do than to try and destroy you and that crappy little talk show you do.

This shit just never gets old.

Interesting reply from random nutter:

It's not exactly 'cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!' but this is the 21st century, I suppose.

Based on some of these christian types it would appear Satan is much more omnipotent and a much harder worker than their God. God can't seem to prevent tornados, everlasting pregnancies, tsunamis or school shootings, and yet Satan has his hand in every single crappy microphone, hang nail, angry Mc Donald's patron, bounced check, flat tire and stuffy nose.

Don't these people even activate two brain cells at the same time to think about what they are saying, ever?

Random nutter:

my my is satan jealous right now never mind hes in the nearest phone booth dialing 911
:evil-eye: huh?

You couldn't make this shit up.

I just had a thought...SNL needs a stillgaygreg and a notreallypregnant Dede. That would be awesome!

SNL did a skit about a male counselor at a gay conversion camp who has a red-headed wife named Diedre this past weekend.

SNL did a skit about a male counselor at a gay conversion camp who has a red-headed wife named Diedre this past weekend.

Wow, that's pretty uncanny. Was there any embroidery involved?

Random nutter:

:evil-eye: huh?

You couldn't make this shit up.

I just had a thought...SNL needs a stillgaygreg and a notreallypregnant Dede. That would be awesome!

:lol: :lol: :lol: What the hell? All I can picture now is Jon Lovitz dressed as the devil using a phone booth calling 911 saying "you, on the other end of the phone, worship me. I command you." just to screw with Greg. :lol:

Based on some of these christian types it would appear Satan is much more omnipotent and a much harder worker than their God. God can't seem to prevent tornados, everlasting pregnancies, tsunamis or school shootings, and yet Satan has his hand in every single crappy microphone, hang nail, angry Mc Donald's patron, bounced check, flat tire and stuffy nose.

Don't these people even activate two brain cells at the same time to think about what they are saying, ever?

Umm no, because a) they usually don't possess two brain cells - somewhere in there a single neuron is crying softly because it's all alone - and b) when they do possess two brain cells they suffer from a terminal inability to make them work in tandem.

This augurs ill for their future descendents, fortunately. As they breed to ever increasing degrees of stupidity, their chances of taking dominion in the name of the lord diminish exponentially. We should be grateful . . but not to the extent of buying them a bus.

I watched that last night (I'm not in the USA). Its just to close to be a coincidence. I wonder if Lorne or Seth are reditors or members here? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: What the hell? All I can picture now is Jon Lovitz dressed as the devil using a phone booth calling 911 saying "you, on the other end of the phone, worship me. I command you." just to screw with Greg. :lol:

From this moment forward, when XGG mentions Satan, I'll envision Jon Lovitz in costume, plotting against the radio show, preventing the release of finances, and dialing 911 from a nearby phonebooth. I'm loving it! :lol:

From this moment forward, when XGG mentions Satan, I'll envision Jon Lovitz in costume, plotting against the radio show, preventing the release of finances, and dialing 911 from a nearby phonebooth. I'm loving it! :lol:

PsqJYcA.jpg

:lol: I swear if I could call in on that talk show of their's I would tell them I was the devil and command them to worship me in my best Lovitz voice. :lol:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/the-peoples-court/n9487/

PsqJYcA.jpg

:lol: :cracking-up: :character-koolaid: :chi-yes: :bow-yellow: :clap:

Oh, thoughtful, I know gay marriage proposals were once en vogue on FJ, but will you do the honor of being my sister from another mister? :)

Oh, thoughtful, I know gay marriage proposals were once en vogue on FJ, but will you do the honor of being my sister from another mister? :)

Absolutely!

Dede gave her testimony tonight, so I am gonna listen to that...

Who is this woman Dede Haislip? Plagued as a child with terminal illness, Dede kept on living when doctors told her mother, "She should be dead". Overcoming the adversities of being developmentally delayed and underestimated, Dede pushed through and now shares her story of deliverance from the heart.

"I must tell you that my wife just poured out her heart sharing her testimony about domestic violence that she endured with her first husband and many other trails. My wife rarely cries and yet she cried almost the whole time that she was talking. This is a must hear!

tobtr.com/s/4886517"

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/overcomerm ... -her-story

Whut? So we have the un-pregnancy, and before that she had an un-terminal illness. And she was un-derestimated.

Pardon me for finding this whole thing un-believable.

Archived