IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

Even if it isn't in the rules, it just seems dicey to post something that was intended to be private, doesn't it?[/quote]

I completely agree, but the question is, where exactly is the boundary line on this issue?

I've seen threads where full pages of comments from Facebook and Instagram where screencapped, complete with full names of account holders, and that was considered fine because the people who put their names out on social media websites choose to make them public of their own free will. On the other hand, I've also seen where private information about minors, certain personal names and other identifying information (such as addresses and phone numbers) are not permitted (and understandably so).

I think it's fair to wonder if there are guidelines that are more specific about what is and isn't considered private, and what can be safely lifted from other social media sites and posted here without liability to Free Jinger.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldnt you love to be there?!

We had no plans to be in Baltimore this weekend yet tomorrow morning we will be speaking at a local church. I will be sharing my testimony and Dede will sing and preach. I love the Lord so much!!! His plans work!!!

I always say with these two, "Oh to be a fly on the wall."

I guess Dede's ex must be cool with them traveling out of state with the kid?

Archived