IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars do Part 3

happy atheist

J'Chelle posted a blog about their schedule. What schedule? We know that Smugger Instagrams at all hours of the night, and has posted pics of the little girls when they should be sleeping. J'Chelle's "Schedule" is all for the sake of TV. I'm not buying the BS spewing from her mouth.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VSE = "Very Special Episode"

Do we know that a) They were there at the same time; B) That Joe made it thru? I'd have put money on him winning the star recruit award just so Gothard would get more free publicity from TLC.

According to the Duggar schedule; yes, they were there at the same time.

Hmmm...Marriage retreat? I am sensing marital troubles. Big announcement? Maybe they're divorcing. Heh.

I'm sensing more sweet fellowship, swimming in jeans and Modestwear and being defrauded. Just an example of parents who spend lots of "me" time away from their blessings. Can't imagine them needing anymore tips on how to me anymore married than they already seem to be!

Random thought of the day:

When United Bates of America was on, anytime people mentioned courtships or the like, everyone looked at the blonde one with googley eyes, and she ended up in one with the hot boy. On the last 19kac show or maybe the one before that, when courtship was mentioned, the looks (just like the ones from uboa towards the big haired chick) went to Jana. So, my little theory is she's either in a courtship, or close to being in one, and I'd guess it's with a Bates boy being as they drove all the way up for the kid who went to "boot camps" birthday party.

Anyway, carry on.

I have friends who are on their way back home from Big Sandy right now. On their FB page they have NOT once mentioned anything to do with a Duggar. I found that interesting, seeing they are ATI superstars and so many of them! Apparently, my friends have other things to do there with other people!

So what is going on in Big Sandy? What are your friends who are not Duggars doing there? When your friends have "other things to do there with with other people" what is it that they are doing?

So what is going on in Big Sandy? What are your friends who are not Duggars doing there? When your friends have "other things to do there with with other people" what is it that they are doing?

There's as big ATI - Gothard conference that just happened

iblp.org/seminars-conferences/regional-conferences

Well, it looks like the matching outfits are back in full swing because they're a COUPLE doing COUPLE THINGS!

ETA: What sort of weird homoerotic rope dance are Boob and his marriage counselor engaging in?

Hmmmm... Michelle saying she's not afraid to voice disagreements with JB and JB saying that he tunes out when Michelle is talking. They almost sound normal!

OK, everyone buckle up for our weekly snarkfest! This week I'm on a borrowed laptop so you'll have to forgive the typos, I'm being forced against my will to use IE!

Since this is an hourlong snoozefest I'll break it up by commercial break. The previews promise plenty to talk about, including modest swimwear as well as matching shirts! Nothing says "strong marriage" like matching shirts!

No change in the intro. Anna still appears to be stoned and Josie is wearing the fake pigtails that make her look, well...

Michelle and boob have been married for 28 years, flashback to various pictures of her back when she was still allowed to have an opinion on what flavor ice cream she likes.

Michelle's voiceover tells us that its important not get "caught up" in the business of life and not forget to "connect" with eachother. They show a random shot of michelle winking in a wedding shot, then the land at the TTH with yet another random dog on the lawn. There is an ATV parked at the fron door.

Inside the house the door to the chamber o love is closed. There is a map or sign of some sort in the hallway with blue, pink, and green colors on it. No idea what it is. Boob says "Hey Michelle, we need to leave within the next hour, hour and a half." He's packing. There is a picture in the corner of the bedroom with 2 kids in it, perhaps mike and mac. Boob explains they're going to have some "get away time" to improve their relationship. He smirks and they cut from the talking head back to the room. He yell sto MIchelle, "I'm really looking forward to spending time with you, I love you." Michelle talking head explains they're going to PR to "work on their relationship." Boob fake takes to Michelle in the room again "I hate to go away from the kids I know that grandma is going to hold it down and with the older girls..."

Thanks for subtly setting the scene and explaining the logistics for the humpers, TLC!

Boob continues to pack, Boob explains most of his bag is socks, underwear, and t shirts. Talking head about his nasty socks... we all know she never touches them, thats grandma's job.

Boob says michelle is "almost the perfect wife." Apparently she's too slow to respond to his ramblings. Boob overpacks his socks and underwear in case he "gets stranded" on the island...

Jana and JIll are brought in as talking heads to criticize their dad's packing.

Boob met "chris and Anne" several years ago and they are going to help them "improve" their relationship. Boob says MIchelle doesnt nag, she just "lovingly encourages." Michelle likes to clean up messes... random child is now on the bed with an iphone, likely jordyn. Josie tries to move the bag. Out in the hall there are cubbys that have instruments???

Grandma says its "good" for them to go on the retreat because they are always lookiing for ways to improve their marriage. Jessa explains that their lives revolve around the kids, jinger smiles like she should while looking like she would hit her if she could.

In the kitchen, everyone says goodbye... No one looks like they give a shit.

In PR they wear matching orange. Michelle says that boob's "sense of humor" needs to be changes. We see the benches that we previously saw on instagram. Boob says he'd like to get 20 out of the retreat and then corrects to "conversation."

Chris and Anne Hogan the paid product placement "relationship coaches". Chris comes right out the gate with a stoopid phrase "men go from hero to zero." Anne is wearing too much makeup and why the fuck are they meeting in a public place? Boob rambles and michelle smiles sweetly, you can see the creases around her eyes that shes TRYING to smile.

Michelle says that they dont always agree and that she speaks her mind and he may not listen. We have another fucking rhyme "course correct and reconnect" out of Chris. He's already pissed me off. :angry-banghead: Chris says that women get into too much detail and men tune out.

That was interesting , the relationship coach guy called Jim Bob the "guy at the helm" and Jim Bob immediately corrected him, that they were both at the helm.

They certainly aren't acting like a couple where the husband is the boss and the wife has to be submissive, not even a little bit. Mostly she's complaining that she has to do more of the tracking of everything, while he gets to be "fun dad".

I found it hard to believe that the work submissive was not mentioned.

Part 2

Boob and Michelle are in San Juan. This actually isnt a formal "retreat", TLC is just pretending that its one while Boob and DQ are off on a vacation at a luxury resort. Boob and Michelle split up.

Michelle is with Anne and says that her most pressing issue is "connecting" with Boob dealing with the "lives" that are entrusted to them. DQ wants to "share her heart" and stares at the sky. She is afraid of the future for her children that they may be "sucked into the world" and that there isnt enough time to connect. YES, YOU FUCKTARD, THERE ISNT ENOUGH TIME TO CONNECT BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO NAME ALL OF THEM.

Boob and moron are talking under a tree. He tells boob to be "interested" in his wife. He gets a large piece of rebar and puts it to their throats, with a $10 bill between the skin... Someone needs to revoke this moron's license if he has one. Boob doesnt like having metal against his throat. Then he puts it on his hand... somehow this equates to the "fear" of having the conversation keeping him from doing it... HUH???

Boob cant keep the money.

They walk up a hill and boob says he likes to feed her things she doesnt like. Boob asks what her "most pressing issue" is. Michelle says she's feeling the "full weight and it should be both of us." Moron asks her to explain, boob asks her to repeat it. Boob says they "share the helm." Michelle rambles about boob making her feel better. Boob says he has to stop answering questions before he gets the question.

Moron asks how it makes her feel, she says that she's too quick to react. Boob says she's calm. Boob says he needs to take more time and it starts snowballing. Michelle says that she gave him a look and one of the kids saw it and asked "what was that look about?" Boob says that he needs to give her time to communicate, she smiles.

I have no idea why this shit was on television.

Why couldn't Mullet name the child who said that instead of saying one of the children. Maybe this is proof that she really doesn't know her kids' names.

That sounds like a great birthday party, Duggar girls lecturing people on how much better their lifestyle is. Sweet.

No wonder their marriage is so screwed up! Mullet needs to have a long talk with Terrified! She should never tell Boob her opinion. She needs to pray that G O D will tell Boob.

I thought Boob was going to pork Mullet right in the middle of their talking head session!

Maybe I missed something but where the hell is Josiah? Anyone see him in any recent episodes??

Nice product placement with the Nutrella. There was a commercial for it in the very next break.

Part 3

Back at the TTH

Random yellow dog on the front lawn.

Kids are wrestling by the pianos. Howler tries to empty trash by dumping it over his head but is stopped by a j'slave who reminds him that there are dirty diapers in there. Plastic bags still fair game apparently.

Lost girls dont know where PR is.

Anna shows up with breakfast. Jinger is happy because its one less thing to worry about. Anna says she can "whip up one easy meal" to help the J'slaves. Josie is climbing and grabbing bread. All the lost girls have stupid flower headbands on and Anna says they need to exercise self control. 2 jars of Nutella are apparently breakfast with apples. Anna says that normally DQ and boob set the rules but the children are confused that if they go away perhaps the rules do as well. Right, I'm sure that is totally true...

Josie is climbing on the counter to get bread. Howlers are loving nutella... Josie bitch slaps michael. Josie loads her nutella toast with fruit, then picks it all off. Jill says "hurry and finish" breakfast so they can get "back to school." HI INTERNETZ!!!!!!!!!

Anna says that grandma and the older girls have it under control and enjoy taking over.

Back to PR

SNORKLING!

DQ is wearing the newest modest swimwear line and boob is proud that he is wearing jean shorts - which used to be jeans - that were cut at the knees. Yeah, cuz that shit wont weigh you down or anything... He says he dressed up specially for the occasion. He's proud he's the first one to show up in jeans. No one can see DQ's knees...

Boob is amazed at how the ocean hit rocks. Douchebag "counselor" is on the boat with them. Boob says that men like the "physical" side of the relationship and if men can learn to listen women... he laughs...

Back on the boat, moron is babbling. Oh yay, lets talk about Josie and Jubilee! Jubilee's death was "tough." (no mention of caleb). Flashback to the staged crying at the moment of Jubilee's death. We get to see the ammo box again... Oh yay, snorkling is an analogy to getting "below the surface" of life and emotions... :angry-banghead:

Boob had a hard time breathing under water... :? There is a "whole world" he didnt know about... :whistle:

WOW - product placement is ADMITTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes the 4 older Duggar girls think they can give advice about guys? What is wrong with this picture?

If Jill thinks its wrong to read romance novels, I guess im going to hell for owning the Sex and The City tv series on dvd.

can you imagine being one of the girls invited to that birthday party? "i thought there'd be ice cream..."

also, has joy anna been wearing that much makeup all season?

Archived