IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars do Part 3

happy atheist

LynnGrey wrote:

I was just reading a blog post yesterday about one guy's experience at ALERT. From Homeschoolers Anonymous: http://homeschoolersanonymous.wordpress ... ahs-story/

It sounds like a horrible experience. The Duggars were very withholding of the truth about this program in the episode.

Ya think?? They lie about everything Gothard in EVERY episode! :lol:

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loved Joseph going "alone" to ALERT--a Gothard program. Right. Alone. Yep! But, J-B is a politician and responds to opinion polls like FJ.

Notice how they showed what "alone" meant. Once the plane took off he picked up all his shit ALONE, wandered down a lonely path ALONE, walked through a field ALONE, registered ALONE, and entered a dark room ALONE.

ALONE = SADZ

Thank you for beating that into our head, TLC. I haz teh sadz, alone is sad. Duggar = happy. :nenner:

I was glad Joseph at least had the camera crew to make the lonely trek through the field with him. Maybe if Gym Bob had helped his son carry one of those heavy looking bags it would get him a little more exercise.

Loved Joseph going "alone" to ALERT--a Gothard program. Right. Alone. Yep! But, J-B is a politician and responds to opinion polls like FJ.

Glad John David is becoming a pilot--now, would they let any of the girls do that? I wonder.

Bates boy citing--big surprise, NOT!

I think Michelle does truly love Joseph. We've seen that before, but there IS something different and special there.

Hannie and Jackson--God not again this season! Enough!

Where are Joy Anna and Josiah??

Loved the ancient footage of Michelle as homeschool Mom. Priceless.

GAG ME NOW--will NOT be watching the "let's make #20 episode!" Ick! too, too much pda.

Not sure which is worse, the old "Coming up next...." at the beginning or now at the end. Either way it's less filming.

Glad Josh is getting rid of his gut--he's way too young to look so awful.

The girls looked like they had fun "working" much more fun than raising the sibs.

I thought I spotted Joy; but did not see Josiah anywhere.

When Joseph said goodbye to Josie (who is in the arms of ... uh ... I don't know but not her mother), it looks like a father saying goodbye to his daughter in the arms of his mother.

Notice how they showed what "alone" meant. Once the plane took off he picked up all his shit ALONE, wandered down a lonely path ALONE, walked through a field ALONE, registered ALONE, and entered a dark room ALONE.

ALONE = SADZ

Thank you for beating that into our head, TLC. I haz teh sadz, alone is sad. Duggar = happy. :nenner:

So basically all that was missing was the walking away music from the old Incredible Hulk?

gOUhIphxUu0

So basically all that was missing was the walking away music from the old Incredible Hulk?

gOUhIphxUu0

YES! ZOMG it would be SO AWESOME if someone out there was able to make that happen!

hopefully these workouts will show the duggars that people CAN'T run races in blue jeans or hike mountains in flip flops.

Edit: Well, I mean, you CAN, but it sure is plain silly and/or downright dangerous.

Hopewell, I noticed that too about Michelle and Joseph. What the heck? Did she ever make such a big fuss about any other of her children? I mean, it's good that she shows affection for at least one of them, I just wonder what it is about Joseph that makes him a favorite. If she liked the mellow and unobtrusive type, she probably wouldn't have married Dim Bulb..?

Hopewell, I noticed that too about Michelle and Joseph. What the heck? Did she ever make such a big fuss about any other of her children? I mean, it's good that she shows affection for at least one of them, I just wonder what it is about Joseph that makes him a favorite. If she liked the mellow and unobtrusive type, she probably wouldn't have married Dim Bulb..?

Mellow and unobtrusive kids tend to require less effort. After Jessa and Jinger (who I'm sure were little terrors, bless their hearts) and before she could fully fob motherly duties off on Jana, that was probably quite an endearing trait.

Hmm, that's probably true, but what about JD and Jana then? (I won't even list Jordyn and Jenny as examples, she probably doesn't think of them as her children and vice versa) And why would the fact that he was an easy baby matter to her 18 years later? *still confused*

I think Joseph being an easy baby matters so much to her now because its the only thing about him she remembers, as she stopped parenting not long after.

I dont know what JD and Jana were like when they were little, JD seems a bit like Joseph and is naturally quite a quiet guy (but I am guessing with twins it just seemed like they were more hard work, because there are two of them), but I get the feeling that Jana may not have been a perfectly obedient baby, until they beat her into being the broken spirited young lady she is now.

ALERT = basic training and serving your country like what Jill (?) does is = an OB-GYN, except better

Are these people really that delusional?

yeah, but remember, she married Boob when she was 17. tastes change. I think she probably realizes she made a mistake but can't deal with it, so she stuffs it deep down in that subconscious.

Anyone else find it sad that his baby picture wasn't a picture of him alone or just him with Michelle but a family portrait that they zoomed in on him. I don't care how many kids you have there should be at least a handful of picture of them alone.

Anyone else find it sad that his baby picture wasn't a picture of him alone or just him with Michelle but a family portrait that they zoomed in on him. I don't care how many kids you have there should be at least a handful of picture of them alone.

Its not like they have school pictures... I honestly cant think of a single non-TLC picture of any duggar child alone.

I think Joseph being an easy baby matters so much to her now because its the only thing about him she remembers, as she stopped parenting not long after.

Note how she made a point of telling us all what Joseph was like as a fetus. She probably remembers that better than she remembers anything he did as a 9-year-old or a 12-year-old.

Of course. Fetuses are more important to fundies than children are.

Im suprised she remembers which child she was pregnant with though, with about 20 years of back to back pregnancies it must feel like one long Dede sized pregnancy.

I'm surprised she still has teeth, especially given the rate she's physically shrinking. I wonder if it's not the single-day dental implants they have commercials for rather than invisalign No way she would get conventional braces; she's too vain, not to mention it would fuck up Boob's ability to suck her face at will (and since he's the headship, he gets the final say).

Does anyone here know much about the educational requirements to obtain a pilot's license? In order to get my SCUBA open water certification I had to review some basic physics. Would the Duggars be threatened by such concepts?

gOUhIphxUu0

That, or:

oabcM9SOF-E

Though in actuality Joseph was probably over the moon for a chance to escape for a while. Had to make sure to keep the relief off his face, though. :naughty:

Archived