IGNORED

Medic Corps 2: Still Pretending

Coconut Flan

The Bates posted about the fires on Maui. Sweet baby jeezus the RWNJs talking about conspiracy theories on that post and this was done as an AI land grab by the government... anyway... someone did ask about Medic Corps, no response.  All is quiet on their Insta, no posts whatsoever, not seeing anything on any of the members pages, not even a 'our prayers,' just nothing. Radio silence.

Edited by Smoochie

1 minute ago, Smoochie said:

The Bates posted about the fires on Maui. Sweet baby jeezus the RWNJs talking about conspiracy theories on that post and this was done as an AI land grab by the government... anyway... someone did ask about Medic Corps, no response.  All is quiet on their Insta, no posts whatsoever, not seeing anything on any of the members pages, not even a 'our prayers,' just nothing. Radio silence.

RWNJs?? who is the AI to land grab? right wing new jerseys? right wing not jesus's? 

I love me some conspiracy theories, Hang on let me go get my tin foil hat.

1 minute ago, AussieKrissy said:

RWNJs?? who is the AI to land grab? right wing new jerseys? right wing not jesus's? 

I love me some conspiracy theories, Hang on let me go get my tin foil hat.

Sorry, twitter speak for right wing nut jobs.

AI - Artificial Intelligence (not sure how that plays into it exactly) and it was planned by the government & top entertainers Julia Roberts, etc. as a cheap land grab, so don't sign anything from FEMA or they'll get your land for pennies on the dollar ... sigh...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 2

12 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

AI - Artificial Intelligence (not sure how that plays into it exactly) and it was planned by the government & top entertainers Julia Roberts, etc. as a cheap land grab, so don't sign anything from FEMA or they'll get your land for pennies on the dollar ... sigh...

I did think Artificial intelligence and then I was like surely not I mean is Skynet up and running yet?

49 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

At the height of Covid, I was waiting in line to pay for groceries while the employee (sporting a medical exemption tag) and the woman ahead of me discussed their nutso theory that Trudeau and Castro (who had faked his own death) were in cahoots and had inserted microchips into the « vaccine » to control all Canadian citizens. That theory lines up well with Julia Roberts starting the fires to take the land. Wackadoodles of the Americas unite! 

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Expectopatronus said:

At the height of Covid, I was waiting in line to pay for groceries while the employee (sporting a medical exemption tag) and the woman ahead of me discussed their nutso theory that Trudeau and Castro (who had faked his own death) were in cahoots and had inserted microchips into the « vaccine » to control all Canadian citizens. That theory lines up well with Julia Roberts starting the fires to take the land. Wackadoodles of the Americas unite! 

Didn't you know. PM Justin is Castro's child ... another CA RWNJ conspiracy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smoochie said:

Didn't you know. PM Justin is Castro's child ... another CA RWNJ conspiracy.

I do have to say he doesnt look like his dad and does look like Castro so I can see how that one took traction 

• I Agree 1

Julia Roberts has been playing the long game, I see.  First, burst onto the scene as a hooker with a heart of gold.  Second, become the highest paid actress in Hollywood.  Third, parody yourself in Ocean's Twelve.  Fourth, burn down Hawaii.

• Haha 23

Fifth: Take control of the world and force all women to wear ungodly clothes

Sixth: Team up with Castro and Trudeau

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Expectopatronus said:

Fifth: Take control of the world and force all women to wear ungodly clothes

Sixth: Team up with Castro and Trudeau

7 get the orange turd convicted... 

8 get Hillary in power 

• Upvote 3

Medicorps has never visited a location affected by fires. They only go to areas hit by earthquakes, tornados, or hurricanes/typhoons. 

Not to say that it's an official policy for them, but maybe (I realize this is doubtful) they understand that it's outside of their skill sets.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, indianabones said:

Medicorps has never visited a location affected by fires. They only go to areas hit by earthquakes, tornados, or hurricanes/typhoons

Not to say that it's an official policy for them, but maybe (I realize this is doubtful) they understand that it's outside of their skill sets.

Southern California is getting 2 out of 3 today. #Hurriquake, no tornados or Medic Cons, so far. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

It's still raining at my house.  It's been a very boring Sunday.  We were asked to stay home.  I  did laundry and watched TV.  The wind has not materialized.  Allegedly I should be seeing 38 mph gusts.  The palm tree across the street is barely waving a frond here and there.  

The rain was only heavy for about 20 minutes, but it's been steady once it started raining. This morning was drizzle, but it's been constant medium rain for several hours now.  

• Upvote 2
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, indianabones said:

Medicorps has never visited a location affected by fires. They only go to areas hit by earthquakes, tornados, or hurricanes/typhoons. 

Good! The fires around Spokane are absolutely horrendous. Medicorps would not be welcome there. Last I checked, interstate 90 is still closed coming in from the West as one of the hardest hit areas was the small town of Medical Lake. There are a couple of nasty fires in North Cascades National Park as well. The air is extremely bad throughout much of Washington.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

It's still raining at my house.  It's been a very boring Sunday.  We were asked to stay home.  I  did laundry and watched TV.  The wind has not materialized.  Allegedly I should be seeing 38 mph gusts.  The palm tree across the street is barely waving a frond here and there.  

The rain was only heavy for about 20 minutes, but it's been steady once it started raining. This morning was drizzle, but it's been constant medium rain for several hours now.  

I’m glad you’re safe.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Good! The fires around Spokane are absolutely horrendous. Medicorps would not be welcome there. Last I checked, interstate 90 is still closed coming in from the West as one of the hardest hit areas was the small town of Medical Lake. There are a couple of nasty fires in North Cascades National Park as well. The air is extremely bad throughout much of Washington.

I know that the westbound lanes were closed today because my sister was driving back to Seattle after visiting me here in MT, and she ended up having to take a big detour. I feel so bad for the people there, as well as the ones in Kelowna and Yellowknife.

We've been surrounded by fires in my area for weeks now, although rain has helped hold them off somewhat. We're supposed to get a lot of rain from the vestiges of the hurricane. Hopefully that will extinguish them entirely.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Please tell me Medi Corps isn't going to Israel and Palestine.

They'd get laughed out of Israel. And they wouldn't have anything to do with Palestine. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/14/2023 at 8:51 PM, marmalade said:

They'd get laughed out of Israel. And they wouldn't have anything to do with Palestine. 

Good. They should stay far far away from that situation 

• Upvote 2

On 10/15/2023 at 2:51 AM, marmalade said:

I very much doubt it, it's currently too dangerous. But maybe they will go, take a couple pictures and then fly to a touristic resort in Egypt or Turkey.

• Upvote 4

On 8/4/2023 at 7:08 AM, Coconut Flan said:

What do these undereducated people have to offer in terms of setting up a trauma center, life flight, or improving the 911 system?  They wouldn't even be allowed in meetings here beyond community input because of their lack of knowledge and experience. If it's simply fund raising they offer, they don't need to go en masse for that.  They've listed "improving the 911 system" for years now.  

Exactly. I'm watching the HBO docuseries on White Saviorism and wish they'd have known about Medicorps. This is so irresponsible and likely diverts funds from in-country professionals who have adequate training.

Edited by neuroticcat
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

Exactly. I'm watching the HBO docuseries on White Saviorism and wish they'd have known about Medicorps. This is so irresponsible and likely diverts funds from in-country professionals who have adequate training.

That docuseries was something else. Money corrupts everything. Had that teenager not had money the Ugandan medical professionals would have likely shut her down. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• 5 months later...

Hannah Wissmann Duggar’s sister has joined Medicorps. She’s not a licensed nurse. I suppose she could have some training. But I doubt it’s much. 

24918D5A-CCC8-4D93-B7B3-51485FC2DEBF.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3