IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars do Part 3

happy atheist

What makes the 4 older Duggar girls think they can give advice about guys? What is wrong with this picture?

There personal friends with Sarah Mally. :lol:

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have gotten Mr. Tribe addicted to this show. Or, snarking on this show. Tonight he shouted "They are going to give a talk on dating?? That's like me trying to instruct someone on how to fly a spaceship." He actually shusshed me during that segment.

And, the whole marriage retreat thing was just so freaking lame.....

If she's wearing a skirt on the zip line won't all the men at the top of the hill be horribly defrauded by the view?

Part 4

2 howlers are playing unsupervised on the tire swing, another random dog. Jill? calls them in. The kids are outside barefoot.

Grandma says that she'll have the kids and Jana has to explain that grandma is in charge. They are going to play foursquare. The kids are out of fucking control. They set up the foursquare course with blue tape. Back in the kitchen, the howlers are cooking hamburger, eating pickles, and walking barefoot on the counter. Yeah... in control...

At the "party..." The J'slaves are speaking and apparently they do this 4 times a year. There are pictures of the girl who's birthday it is on the table. I think its her 15th based on the giant fucking sign...

The girls ramble about "approching" with purity. No romance novels because they stir up desires that "cannot be righteously fulfilled". They dont always use the term "courtship", its "dating with a purpose" and ramble about "pieces of your heart." They have alist with basic character qualities. They then turn the list on themselves to make sure that they are honest, caring etc... :mouse-shock:

No courships on the horizon. Jinger laughs...

Hopefully in the next couple of years someone can get married.

The birthday girl agrees iwth the duggar girls and identifies flaws in herself that they mentioned. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Maybe I missed something but where the hell is Josiah? Anyone see him in any recent episodes??

He's seen in the kitchen wearing a hat or a hood and shortly thereafter hugging side-hugging Michelle goodbye. A mother must never defraud her own child!

I'm only up to Boob's rebar exercise. Seriously, these people are supposedly paid relationship counselors?

I actually think Michelle looks younger/nicer on their trip to PR. Hmm. Back to snarking!..

Okay the dogs are troubling to me. I would love to contact them to see if they could provide a name for their vet, under the ruse that I'm moving to their area and looking for a good one, just to see if they could even name one and tell me anything about them. I've used my accounts to mock them directly though and don't want to start another. There is no way any of those animals are getting any proper care.

Ahhh, Mr. Tribe comments about placement, they are showing a Nutella commercial. Yeah, that whole breakfast thing was Anna's idea. Completely, totally.

To their credit, Michelle and Jim Bob do seem to be annoyed with the idiotic relationship coach.

I am so looking forward to the Little Couple. They are so sweet and smart.

If Jill thinks its wrong to read romance novels, I guess im going to hell for owning the Sex and The City tv series on dvd.

I'll prepare a welcoming party for you since I have all five seasons of Queer as Folk.

I actually think Michelle looks younger/nicer on their trip to PR. Hmm. Back to snarking!..

I think she may have had some work done. Is that godly?

Part 5

Boob and J'chelle are wearing blue shirts. YAY! zipline through the rainforest! She's wearing a long black skirt and what appear to be crocs.

They tell the zip line guy that they have 19 kids and want more. They joke that they've been trying. Michelle says that they've discussed adopting and their hearts have been "pricked." They are "open" to adoption and the children would be a part of their family. Flashback to china - she's wearing the EXACT outfit.

Boob is afraid. Douchtwat counselor is there... Boob is enjoying how afraid she is. He tells her how high it is and takes shots with his iphone. I wonder if he put the shot on instagram himself because the angle is correct for the one we saw with the comments in spanish.

Michelle crosses her legs, no knees shown as she 'flies through the air. Camera guy is parallel to her. Michelle says that they found a metaphor - they are on different mountains...

Boob gets hooked up. They yell with megaphones. I hope no one else wanted a peaceful day... Boob learned that its hard to communicate if they're far away. Now they talk on walkie talkies... off boob goes down the zipline. Michelle says that communication is a lot of work, scary, and intimidating... but worth it.

Boob says that he saw a river below him and he was surprised how fast he stopped, complains he hurt his wittle teef.

Boob says that he needs to "open his mind"... Michelle says "thank you for joining me through my jungle." :wink-kitty:

Boob is thankful for her, then gets her name wrong, sounds like he called her "jchelle."

I'll prepare a welcoming party for you since I have all five seasons of Queer as Folk.

I love that show !!!!!

OMG, the two little boys talking at the end, just basically admitted they are reading off lines.

I love how the J'slaves are acting like it's so much harder to take care of the kids when their parents aren't home.

Isn't that what happens anyway? Like what do they do to help when they're home?

I love how the J'slaves are acting like it's so much harder to take care of the kids when their parents aren't home.

I think the older girls are a little laxer with the plumbing line.

I love that show !!!!!

Can I join your party, I just finished watching the L Word on Netflix.

I'm shocked (though I really shouldn't be) at how fake the show had become. Of course it was always phony, but it's pretty much 100% scripted now, and it's SO obvious!

No idea why this is still on the air. Nobody's courting/getting married. Michelle isn't going to have anymore babies. They're not going to adopt. Josh and Anna having babies isn't particularly interesting. They've been on television for so many years now that it's no longer interesting to see how a family with 19 children functions, because we've seen it all.

RETURN TO THE TTH!

The house is a fucking mess. There is garbage and clothes all over the place. Thie kids have made a couch fort. Grandma is trying to do the dishes and the howlers are making a mess. Jennie? went outside in the rain - looking for dogs. Jana fake scolds her. Jana says the parents are in "grandparent" mode so the howlers get away with shit. They have to put the couch back together and make sure none of the littles are lost under there. Josie is learning how to help and clean shit up. She needs to learn to be a good slave and take responsibility. Joy wants them to come home so the house can get back in order.

Jill the snitch is wearing a star of david. Jana's hair looks really good. Jinger is wearing a snowflake charm...

Howler dumps the trash and notes the glass is pickle jars, there is an israeli flag in the pantry. Josiah calls them all down... Howlers fight about talking in the talking head because the other one talks too much.

Back they come, fake hugs for all! Anna is there with Mike... no sign of smuggles.

Next time! Jordyn needs her tonsils out. Anna gets an ultrasound and soundman Jim finds out. Token black family Trainer and his pastor show up, Mike get kicked out of the baby room and sleep with his sister.

RIVETING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the J'slaves threaten their buddies into good behavior (I mean the Duggar standard of good behavior) by using the "If you don't behave I'll send you to..." and since the little kids aren't cared for by the parents they have no idea how bad it would or wouldn't be?

How did Michelle come to be referred to as DQ? I've not seen that before.

I came to the conclusion tonight as my younger dog climbed all over me and barked at the wind during the show that I am more interested in letting his odd little personality flourish than the Duggars are in letting their human children become who they want to be. Would it be nice if he could be a bit clamer? Sure. But I'm not going to break his spirit to get there. I'll love and accept my little 40lb bug no matter what he does, sadly I'm not sure the Duggars could say the same if one of their kids rebelled.

Archived